over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mottos to live by... Going through hard times

All is well today

All is well today, and life is good. You are here, in this moment, able to do so much that’s worthwhile and fulfilling.

Your life has real purpose, and when you let go of the superficial concerns, you can feel and know and follow that purpose. Life is beautiful, and by taking the time to look closely, you can see the beauty everywhere.

All is well, and has been, and will be. The genuine goodness within you refuses to be compromised by any of the world’s ups and downs.

You are you, and life is yours in this moment to experience. Let go of the need to need, and embrace the continuing flow of abundance.

Go ahead, step forward, and live with total, solid confidence. Let every thought and action be filled with positive purpose and the knowledge that ultimately, you cannot fail.

Live the deep, abiding goodness that is your life. All is well, you are here, and now is your moment to give new, magnificent meaning to it all.

— Ralph Marston

True wisdom here ^

I have an app on my phone " Inspirational Quotes" that I read from time to time.
I believe it helps in getting through that moment of being in the dumpster.

**broken link removed**

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And Today? Today is a gift. That's why we call it the present.
By Babatunde Olatunji

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
By Oscar Wilde

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
By Confucius

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
By Oscar Wilde

The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything.
By Theodore Roosevelt

One of my fav's-

"Life is not about how many breaths you take, but rather it's about the moments that take your breath away"

Success isnt measured by how high you fly in life.....
Its measured by how high you bounce when you hit rock bottom

"You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward"
Rocky Balboa- 2006

keep on keeping on - Joe Dirt

Seriously, when stuff gets bad (work for me usually, or just depression) I just keep grinding, stay busy, and slowly stuff gets done, and eventually gets better, if only a little bit at a time. Just do the next right thing. Then do it again. Think positive thoughts, and keep at it.

"It is always darkest, just before the dawn"~The Bible.

Friend, without knowing(and not rudely wanting to or trying to know your specific struggles), the best and most helpful thing I can tell you is that YOU are VALUED, LOVED, and ACCEPTED by a LOVING God who CARES deeply and loves us infinitely more than any person or earthly thing ever could. He cares how we feel and for everything about us in our lives. I know this firsthand as just as recently over the past 10 months or so I've needed Him to heal, restore, and renew an important relationship in my life. All the material things, money, careers, titles(which all will fade), or anything this world has to offer doesn't even come close to comparing to having family, friends, and relationships with people who love and care for us(as best as humanly possible), and most importantly having a RELATIONSHIP with our heavenly Father. Not only has God renewed and restored that relationship but He has made that relationship closer, more joyful and loving and given us a new zeal and purpose for this life He has given us! Talk(pray) to Him and be open and honest in your prayers and tell Him your feelings, hurts, fears, or anything thats concerns you and have faith when you pray that He will help you because He loves you. Also be thankful for everything that you can be happy about and thankful for. God Bless YOU!

whether you are a believer or not read the book of job in the bible.

after God took everything away from him from family to wealth.and it was all in the same day.

job took his mantel fell on his knees and still worshiped God and told him naked i came naked i should leave.

and bcuz of his faith in God despite all that happend to him.God gave it all back ten fold

yesterday is gone,dont worrie about tomorrow for today has enough trouble of it own

I won't say things could be worse, because I don't know your situation, and fuck, maybe they couldn't
This hasnt been the best year for me either, many times have seriously considered checking out for good, but though not out of the woods by any stretch yet, anytime I think back to the darkest moments, they dont hit me as hard, but whenever I think of the little things that have made me smile since those depths, they still make me smile.
With time the memory of pain weakens, but memories of times of happiness stay just as strong, and its worth fighting hard for every moment of happiness.

The absolutely best way to get out of ourselves (in other words, end the pity party) is to find a way to help others. Works every time:cool:

In 2006 i took my then 16 yo twins to Manila w/ our Church group, first foray into the mission field. In a nutshell, was blown away at the degree of poverty, yet even more blown away at how happy they were! They don't have 'stuff', they have relationships, and that is what life is about, meaningful relationships with friends, family, etc...

Oh yeah my favorite for us "aged" pieces of meat.
Getting old aint for pussies. Think it was brick or one of the ugbb guys that said that one. T

To the OP. I don't know what you are going through. But in my experience, bad times don't last. Put your head down and one foot in front of the other, do the right thing and you will get through it. Promise.

The book of Job is weird to say the least. God makes a bet with the devil at the expense of a good man. He allows his children...his crops..animals....possessions to be taken away or killed. Job is then"rewarded" for faith and given his assets back and more kids. I dont know about you but having my kids killed in an arbitrary bet with the devil is weird. How does having new kids replace the ones that were allowed to be killed. If you believe any of those stories fine for you. Personally i like what Winston Churchill said "Never never never never never give up!!"

You will never taste lifes highs until youve felt lifes lows!!!

I suffered chronic fatigue between oct 2009 till jan 2012 when i sorted my life out, it took me out of the gym, away from my business and most importantly away from my family and feeling like a man who could support my wife and play with my kids - hell. i sat on the edge of my bed on more than 1 occasion considering taking my own life because i thought my family would be better without me being a burdon on them.

Today - im glad i didnt, im far from 100% but life is now better as long as i dont over do it and get regular rest in!!!

the moral - dont ever give up, you can do what ever you put your mind to bro!!!!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws