over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hard to push plunger

If you want to heat it, use a blow dryer as recommended above. I can only imagine what a lighter would release into the syringe.

That’s what I did until I threw in the towel and just use a 20/21 gauge now. Now the whole process just takes a few seconds.
20/21g to draw? Or pin?
You using sus redijects?
20/21g... I don't think I've pinned with those harpoons since 1999.
I think the TRT clinic uses 22g.
I'm like F that.. give me some 250mg test c MCT.. pinned with a 31g 1incher

Find a different area. Also pump the plunger a few times before hand to make sure it’s nice n oiled inside. Once you’ve pinned and it’s not moving hardly push it in deeper til it starts flowing.

20/21g to draw? Or pin?
You using sus redijects?
20/21g... I don't think I've pinned with those harpoons since 1999.
I think the TRT clinic uses 22g.
I'm like F that.. give me some 250mg test c MCT.. pinned with a 31g 1incher

Yup. Draw with a harpoon, swap to a harpoon and pin. No redijects, just some Test and EQ right now with a dash of Tren. Got tired of heating and fighting with the syringe. Everything is smooth now and I actually have less discomfort believe it or not. Everything is also done in a fraction of the time.

Now an 18g, now way. I’ve still got ptsd from my first cycle haha. You can damn near see straight through that needle with your naked eye.

I too can put a 29 or 30g slin pin almost anywhere besides glute. When I use a slin pin on delts I just push the needle in as deep as I can only never use more than .7-1c

I load with 18 and inject with 24 or 23.
After I draw I put it in my armpit for 10m, warms it up well enough. My Bayer Testoviron are impossible without warming.

A 2.5cc syringe also moves better than a 5 because of less plunger surface area.

Lots of good methods here.

My go to is warming the glass vials on a coffee mug warmer for a bit before drawing and pinning - I don’t like heating plastic due to potentially releasing contaminants.

However, if I’m traveling, the warm water method is excellent. I’ll typically run the capped/loaded syringe under hot tap water - a mug of hot water works too.

Armpit method, heating pad, etc are all good too.

I find the single component syringes easier to depress. I think the rubber part in the usual syringes slows it down. BTW why is there a little space in these syringes that you have to depress before you start to draw anything? Sometimes I forget and it's like the plunger is stuck lol.

The 5ml is easier to shoot than the 3ml with rubber despite the larger surface area.

Attachments

• 20230704_124040.jpg
    20230704_124040.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 25
Ricin/castor oil or very high concentration of gear usually made the syringe very hard to press.

Since i homebrew everything and use MCT oil I never had this issue anymore even with some high concentration long ester.

I usually heat vial in microwave for 15 seconds to decrease the viscocity. Will not harm the substance.

different brands of syringes flow easier then others. for 3cc terumo are really good.
play with the plunger a little first to get it moving good.
shoot less then 3cc per if possible. seems to work best.
warming oils first can help but i havent found the need to do that in years by paying attention to above. generally i use 1cc pins for most these days too.

Pan on stove, fill it with some water, place vials

Let it boil for few until it’s hot AF

Take vial off and start to inject.. butter

*DO NOT use microwave or oven

I rake need of and put syringe up right in a cup and heat in microwave for 3 seconds at a time and touch it once it's warm I put need back on and shoot.you have to take needle of if not you will have fire work sparks in microwave

Also if I dont warm it yes souds crazy but works good as hell. I hold the plunger in my hand like taking a normal shot and put plunger again the wall and push against the wall and goes in easy

I can't believe 'microwave' is being brought up here.

Guys won't microwave food in plastic containers due to contaminants leaching into food but they'll microwave a syringe and then inject the contents into their muscles. Crazy.

I always warm up the oil before injection. I also use a 23g needle for injection. If the oil is warm enough it usually flows through the 23g needle very easy.

To be fair, if using UGL gear and raws who knows what other heavy metals, plastics, etc we are injecting into our bodies.
As long as that purity report comes back 95% or above its all good.
Of course you don't want to aggregate the situation by introducing more plastic into your heated oil..

How do you draw the oil in an insulin syringe? My issue is getting all the med out of the hub (normal syringe)

As others mentioned, pull out the plunger and fill with larger syringe. The slow inject and multiple pins is annoying but oh well.

Candle Warmer is superior to any other method mentioned so far.
Are you heating up a small glass of water on the warmer for the vial?
I heat up water and set the vial inside for 2-3 minutes. Thanks

Are you heating up a small glass of water on the warmer for the vial?
I heat up water and set the vial inside for 2-3 minutes. Thanks

No I just put the vial on the candle warmer. MCT oil flows through a Slin pin in seconds , it’s amazing.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws