over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hard gainers have no excuse

Brother, be careful with that..any current or former military dude will heed caution with those due to the catastrophic shits you take after eating those..

Try eating 3 MRE’s a day

Can you elaborate? Are they loose? Starfish tearing? Or like a big coiling wrapper worthy of a pic to send to a girlfriend?

Brother, be careful with that..any current or former military dude will heed caution with those due to the catastrophic shits you take after eating those..

Try eating 3 MRE’s a day
Or the absolute inverse and not shitting for days, there is a reason we call it pain bread in Canada
1695335388217.png

Always picture worthy..sometimes it’s like a paint can..sometimes like swamp water
So what you’re saying is I could mix a couple of those into a big bowl of oats and the constipation caused by the oats and the stool softening will create a perfect no-wipe turd??

Try eating 3 MRE’s a day
Lived on cases of MRE’s for about 6-8 months after Hurricane Katrina. Usually ate 5-6 per day. Man I loved those and how convenient they were. I never got the shits from em though. Only MRE I didn’t care for was the breakfast one. I pulled that from every box cause it was funky!

I’d pull up at the naval base near me and the soldiers on base would ask how many cases I wanted. I’d grab 6 at a time. Ahhhh memories…

Cage

Hard gainers are lucky cus they eat a fuck load n stay leeean
Yup, I love to eat, I'm jealous.

When I think a real hard gainer, I think someone who has difficulty building actual muscle mass. In a surplus, most is going to fat no matter how perfect all variables they are

Anyone saying "I can't gain weight" is as full of shit as someone who says they can't lose weight. You can't gain you eat more, track it. Have my ex girlfriend appetite and can't eat? Good chance it's because they are on medication. Eat more calorie dense food you enjoy, ice cream, Pizza, with all the calorie dense food no one should have trouble gaining weight. I'm not talking about 270lb guys who struggle to get massive amounts down I get that, but a skinny guy saying the scale doesn't ever go up isn't trying IMO

Try eating 3 MRE’s a day
When my brother was in the marine Corp he would send me cases of MREs. I loved them. I would eat nothing but mre when I was backpacking and used to eat 1 or 2 after I trained. Never needed to eat 3 lol 2 was enough

Hard gainers are lean because they don’t actually eat as much as they claim they do
Not true. Knew a physique guy who was 70 kg natural at around 170 cm eating over 5000 kcal a day including fast foods and ripped year round. Those people exist just like people who never trained and bench 100 kg on their first time in a gym.

Not true. Knew a physique guy who was 70 kg natural at around 170 cm eating over 5000 kcal a day including fast foods and ripped year round. Those people exist just like people who never trained and bench 100 kg on their first time in a gym.

5k calories per day, weighing 155 at 5'7 huh

lol im sure

i had a buddy who claimed he ate that much too. spent a whole day with him once... wasnt even remotely close

"hard gainer" = poor tracking, a guy that eats nowhere near the kcal he thinks he eats, and / or, someone with an extremely high NEAT (much more rare, but possible), both scenarios are solved by just eating more.

Yup, I love to eat, I'm jealous.

When I think a real hard gainer, I think someone who has difficulty building actual muscle mass. In a surplus, most is going to fat no matter how perfect all variables they are

Anyone saying "I can't gain weight" is as full of shit as someone who says they can't lose weight. You can't gain you eat more, track it. Have my ex girlfriend appetite and can't eat? Good chance it's because they are on medication. Eat more calorie dense food you enjoy, ice cream, Pizza, with all the calorie dense food no one should have trouble gaining weight. I'm not talking about 270lb guys who struggle to get massive amounts down I get that, but a skinny guy saying the scale doesn't ever go up isn't trying IMO
Some may have a higher metabolism than others. But yes. Eat more weight more, eat less weight less. Ppl want to play themselves and think otherwise.

Hard gainers are lean because they don’t actually eat as much as they claim they do
Totally agree.

“I eat so much and I don’t gain weight”

Really wat do you eat

“Well last night I ate an ENTIRE frozen pizza”

Cool eat more then. Also that’s not a lot of food.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws