over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hard gainers have no excuse

Some may have a higher metabolism than others. But yes. Eat more weight more, eat less weight less. Ppl want to play themselves and think otherwise.
Been posting quite a lot chatty Kathy
Let’s see a physique pic so we can get an idea of where all this immensely helpful commentary is coming from

Not true. Knew a physique guy who was 70 kg natural at around 170 cm eating over 5000 kcal a day including fast foods and ripped year round. Those people exist just like people who never trained and bench 100 kg on their first time in a gym.
If true lucky fucker. What did he do for work I assume physical job...high volume training? On Adderall or stims?

5k calories per day, weighing 155 at 5'7 huh

lol im sure

i had a buddy who claimed he ate that much too. spent a whole day with him once... wasnt even remotely close

Or they "eat a ton" 5-6 days a week and then completely fuck off the 6th and 7th day. Just like an obese person cannot "eat clean" 5-6 days a week a bean pole cannot afford to skip a day or two of eating because they are "not hungry" or whatever BS excuse they will have for not hitting their meals.

I had a kid, young man, in our store the other day who complained about nothing working, he has tried PH's and SARMS(not from our store, we don't sell these) so I asked him a VERY basic question: How much protein did you eat during your "cycle?" His response: I eat a ton, like 2 or 3 burritos a day man!

I told him burritos are NOT A FUCKING UNIT OF MEASURE.

Haven’t had chipotle in while…..

Probably because unless I’m standing there they fuck it up every time

5k calories per day, weighing 155 at 5'7 huh

lol im sure

i had a buddy who claimed he ate that much too. spent a whole day with him once... wasnt even remotely close
Believe it or not, I was that guy in my early 20s. I'd consume 5k calories per day and the scale wouldn't budge. I kept a daily journal of everything I drank and ate and I worked at a hospital and would weigh myself on a laundry scale every night. I was using a bucket of Mega Mass 2000 every week LOL I was incredibly obsessed with bodybuilding at that time and was doing everything I could at the time to gain weight without success.

Believe it or not, I was that guy in my early 20s. I'd consume 5k calories per day and the scale wouldn't budge. I kept a daily journal of everything I drank and ate and I worked at a hospital and would weigh myself on a laundry scale every night. I was using a bucket of Mega Mass 2000 every week LOL I was incredibly obsessed with bodybuilding at that time and was doing everything I could at the time to gain weight without success.
Same. I did landscaping as a teenager and tracked my calories. I would pound N Large 2 shakes with whole milk twice a day in between my steak and rice meals.

If I was working then I would order 2 triples from Wendy’s or BK thinking “this is how you bulk.” I couldn’t put weight on for shit.

Looking back it was extremely unhealthy and don’t recommend it at all. And if you do manual labor the worst thing you can do is pound two triples and go back to work. 🤣

In my defense, Lee Priest was my idol back then in bodybuilding and every damn magazine had him eating KFC or Burgers. Lol

If true lucky fucker. What did he do for work I assume physical job...high volume training? On Adderall or stims?
He was 20 something back then and was also personal trainer so he was moving a lot and lifting a lot plus ecto genetic.
A lot of people will say no way impossible but there a lot people like that with furnace metabolism relatively young who can eat whole supermarket ice cream supply and not get fat. For one is a curse for other is a bliss. But almost everybody change when they are in their late 30

Same. I did landscaping as a teenager and tracked my calories. I would pound N Large 2 shakes with whole milk twice a day in between my steak and rice meals.

If I was working then I would order 2 triples from Wendy’s or BK thinking “this is how you bulk.” I couldn’t put weight on for shit.

Looking back it was extremely unhealthy and don’t recommend it at all. And if you do manual labor the worst thing you can do is pound two triples and go back to work. 🤣

In my defense, Lee Priest was my idol back then in bodybuilding and every damn magazine had him eating KFC or Burgers. Lol
My “trick” was 10 1 dollar burgers from McDonald’s and making 1 10 patty or 2 5 patty burgers. I think I saw a video where pro did it or read it in muscular development and thought “hey this is a great idea.” It wasn’t. Especially becuse I wasn’t a hard gainer by any stretch. Just made me fat and bloated.

He was 20 something back then and was also personal trainer so he was moving a lot and lifting a lot plus ecto genetic.
A lot of people will say no way impossible but there a lot people like that with furnace metabolism relatively young who can eat whole supermarket ice cream supply and not get fat. For one is a curse for other is a bliss. But almost everybody change when they are in their late 30
I was like that when younger . . . a fucking furnace. I used to joke that literally everything I ate turned to shit. I was known as ‘hoover’, I would eat all the leftovers.

It wasn’t until I was in my early 60’s (yes, true story) that I had to pay attention to my choleric I intake. Prior to that I could eat as much of anything I wanted anytime I wanted.

FYI . . . When I was on my highest ‘TRT’ dose I did not change my training or diet and I gained over 20 lbs. Go figure .

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear