over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hard to push plunger

I load with 18 and inject with 24 or 23.
After I draw I put it in my armpit for 10m, warms it up well enough. My Bayer Testoviron are impossible without warming.

A 2.5cc syringe also moves better than a 5 because of less plunger surface area.
I was just thinking about testoviron. I've had some amps for over a year that I haven't used cos it's like injecting treacle

As others mentioned, pull out the plunger and fill with larger syringe. The slow inject and multiple pins is annoying but oh well.
Tried it today. Worked very well. Little tricky when you place the plunger back in the syringe,,,some oil drips out of the top but its better than what I was doing.

Tried it today. Worked very well. Little tricky when you place the plunger back in the syringe,,,some oil drips out of the top but its better than what I was doing.
I've taken tops off of vials. With a needless syringe drew up what I needed, then pinned.
I'll probably be banned for this confession. But I have done this countless times. No issues.
Not a recommendation. Just a confession.

I hate sweating my balls off all twisted around trying to push 3ml into my ass. Have y'all found certain compounds are harder to push or a better technique to just push it fast.
What gage needle are you using for your injections?

I can't believe 'microwave' is being brought up here.

Guys won't microwave food in plastic containers due to contaminants leaching into food but they'll microwave a syringe and then inject the contents into their muscles. Crazy.
When 20 +.years later and I'm perfectly fine

Guys won't microwave food in plastic containers due to contaminants leaching into food but they'll microwave a syringe and then inject the contents into their muscles. Crazy.
Plus how you going to compare ten-minute or more for food heat up to 3 seconds bro.lmfao you injecting anabolic drugs into your body but are concerned and 2.or 2 seconds of microwave and plastic I swear some of you people man

Do you even know how metal content and and plastic is in ugly crap you inject a week but are worried about 2 3 seconds of microbe lmfao

Yeah, dont push the plunger all the way snug. Put it in, then tip upright and allow the air pocket to come to the top. Then push air pocket out and should be good to go.

Plus how you going to compare ten-minute or more for food heat up to 3 seconds bro.lmfao you injecting anabolic drugs into your body but are concerned and 2.or 2 seconds of microwave and plastic I swear some of you people man
When 20 +.years later and I'm perfectly fine
Do you even know how metal content and and plastic is in ugly crap you inject a week but are worried about 2 3 seconds of microbe lmfao
Wisdom has been chasing you for many years, but you’ve always been faster. Congrats

Why compound the problem?

That’s like saying you smoke weed anyways, so what’s it matter if you sprinkle a little meth over your bud?

We all know this game has risks, why increase them when there are other options?

Why compound the problem?

That’s like saying you smoke weed anyways, so what’s it matter if you sprinkle a little meth over your bud?

We all know this game has risks, why increase them when there are other options?
Your miss quoting what I said. Comparing meth with what I said is wayyyy off.we not going to get into this conversation because it's against board rules to talk about rec drugs.

But you saying basically what the difference if you take 300mg of tren versus 700mg
Well there a huge difference there undisputable. That not the case here
Where talking about plastic heating for a few seconds versus the ugl that people take not knowing all the metals and contaminants in it. But 3 seconds of heating your shot in a microwave is going to make that much difference REALLY. first of all the liquid in it will heat up wayyyyy before the plastic releases any contaminants
But to each it's own. Your day is marked no matter what you do

Your miss quoting what I said. Comparing meth with what I said is wayyyy off.we not going to get into this conversation because it's against board rules to talk about rec drugs.

But you saying basically what the difference if you take 300mg of tren versus 700mg
Well there a huge difference there undisputable. That not the case here
Where talking about plastic heating for a few seconds versus the ugl that people take not knowing all the metals and contaminants in it. But 3 seconds of heating your shot in a microwave is going to make that much difference REALLY. first of all the liquid in it will heat up wayyyyy before the plastic releases any contaminants
But to each it's own. Your day is marked no matter what you do

I agree with Southern Muscle... Carry on.

Wisdom has been chasing you for many years, but you’ve always been faster. Congrats

Microwave about an inch of water in a small cup. Take it out of the microwave and put the vial in the water and let it sit for a few minutes.

Yup. Draw with a harpoon, swap to a harpoon and pin. No redijects, just some Test and EQ right now with a dash of Tren. Got tired of heating and fighting with the syringe. Everything is smooth now and I actually have less discomfort believe it or not. Everything is also done in a fraction of the time.

Now an 18g, now way. I’ve still got ptsd from my first cycle haha. You can damn near see straight through that needle with your naked eye.
A few weeks ago, I was still half asleep when I did my shot in the morning and forgot to swap needles. 18 Guage right into the quad...

I've taken tops off of vials. With a needless syringe drew up what I needed, then pinned.
I'll probably be banned for this confession. But I have done this countless times. No issues.
Not a recommendation. Just a confession.
5 second rule lol. Not judging but I’d be too damn scared.

5 second rule lol. Not judging but I’d be too damn scared.
You have to keep in mind how much of your UGL gear is whipped up in a beaker.. left out in the open air, then used to fill vials.
If I had to bet, id say only 10% of UGL gear is filtered and handled in sterile environments.

Ricin/castor oil or very high concentration of gear usually made the syringe very hard to press.

Since i homebrew everything and use MCT oil I never had this issue anymore even with some high concentration long ester.
I homebrewed test and eq and both came out fine but when I did deca last wk I've found they bottles have crystallised a small bit in the vials a few days later. I used the reccomend 50-60d c for 15mins , just grabbed a vial now and heated it on stove again for 15mins at 80d c, will this hold now do you think and be OK?

I homebrewed test and eq and both came out fine but when I did deca last wk I've found they bottles have crystallised a small bit in the vials a few days later. I used the reccomend 50-60d c for 15mins , just grabbed a vial now and heated it on stove again for 15mins at 80d c, will this hold now do you think and be OK?
Yes but it's very strange that your gear crashes.... testE deca TrenE and EQ are the easiest to brew.

The usual recipe that I use for gear is 1% BA 20% BB the rest is MCT and I never had crashes with the usual normal concentration.
Usually I let everything heat and stir, once it reaches the brewing temperature then here I start a 30min timer.

TestE/C/Sust max conc I did was 300mg/ml
EQ max conc I did was 500mg/ml
Deca max conc I did was 300mg/ml

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?