over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My best blood test ever

As a blast and cruiser I'll never do PCT per se if anything I just take a week or two off all shots and then resume my cruise dosing.

Nice Thread. Congrats on your BW! :headbang::headbang:
Your cruise recomendation is 140 mast 175 test/week? In an earlier post u mentioned 140 test 140 mast/ week. Do you always run the test a little higher than the mast? Are you pinning just once a week for your cruise dose?

You also mentioned you haven't ran orals except the proviron for a long time.....Do u keep any other compounds on hand for sides while cruising? What do you run for sides when on blast, just the mast? :D

Nice Thread. Congrats on your BW! :headbang::headbang:
Your cruise recomendation is 140 mast 175 test/week? In an earlier post u mentioned 140 test 140 mast/ week. Do you always run the test a little higher than the mast? Are you pinning just once a week for your cruise dose?

You also mentioned you haven't ran orals except the proviron for a long time.....Do u keep any other compounds on hand for sides while cruising? What do you run for sides when on blast, just the mast? :D

I don't know that I have a recommendation per se, more what I do. I do believe different people have to find their own paths but I offer my experience to assist their journey.
I do use 175 test and 140 mast. That breaks down to either 50mg test and 40mg mast EOD or 25mg test and 20mg mast ED. Even with longer esters like enanthates I still favor frequent pinning for blood level stability and lower aromatization. Yes like a good boy I do have the customary ancillaries in place just in case. Finally I don't take anything per se for sides when blasting. I have tailored my gear use so I don't get gyno or acne or whatever guys worry about

My apologies

Sorry gang for the lack of updates. As you may know I was giving blood every other month and getting tested. Then in Sept. I did an extra blood draw for an AMG log I was doing. For the life of me I was sure I did a test when that 6 week run was over but I cannot find the paperwork thus the gap from Sept to my usual in Dec. and now we are back on an every other month program. I recorded and transferred the Dec. numbers but apparently in Dec. I obviously never came in here and posted them up.
So below is the update
**broken link removed**

And here is some of the back story/analysis of what I was taking during these times. So the month before the 9.26.12 test I was on nothing. I think I already mentioned this in posts above. As you can see massive recovery. From the end of Sept till the mid of November I was on 100mg ED of TNE, I also took 75mg of Var ED and 175mg of test-e a week. I wish I had the numbers for right after that 6 week blast was done but alas I don't. Once that run ended I was on test 30mg ED and mast 20mg ED till Dec 9th when I started added in 100mg ED of tren.
So those 12.18.12 numbers are basically hard to interpret. I was 9 days into a high tren run but that was following a month's cruise after the 6 week blast of the somewhat high Test. Overall everything got worse in terms of lipids. Systolic BP really came up, the blood stuff rbc etc didn't move too much. Again those so hard to determine where it was right after the TNE run, where it was after the month cruise and how much damage was done from just 9 days of tren.
I ran the tren till Jan 12 so about five weeks. I then stopped tren as I realized it was the culprit behind my GI problems. In depth analysis of my aas use specifically tren over the past 3-4 years showed me whenever I got really bad GI problems including both times I was in the hospital showed I was in the middle of a tren run then. It didn't take much reflection and connecting the dots to surmise it was the tren. I was having bad GI issues in early Jan. Dropped the tren and within 3 days I was better. 5+ weeks off tren now and no worse for wear.
Jan 14 I switched test from 30mg ED to running a gram a week mast is still in there low and npp is in at 30mg ED. Ran this for a month and now am back down on low test mast and npp, 30mg each ED so yeah that is still 600mg of gear a week.
Analysis of lipids is hard here because from the Dec test to the Feb test I was on higher tren almost half that time and then no tren half the time. So would my HDL have been lower the day I quit tren and its slowly coming up since? Perhaps. How much can or did I recovery on a gram of test prop a week? Can't really say. Since the lipids overall didn't move much from Dec to Feb I going to float a guess that being off tren obviously helped their recovery and higher test does not have a massive impact but certainly won't enhance recover like low dose or being off.
Now the rbc and crit. As you can see I'm at highest levels in a year. I've been higher ever when I was on EQ and stuff in 2011 but the 55+ was eye opening. My only conclusion is it must have been the higher test dose. Its the only reason which makes any sense to me.

When my gear sponsor reopens I will getting a whole bunch of test-e and running that at a high level, definitely more than a gram a week. Since I've dropped tren for life I'm basically left with the notion of cruising on low test and mast and blasting with high test and low or medium mast. [Gotta watch how much mast I use since I'm dealing with potential prostrate concerns as well so 200-300mg a week of mast is my ceiling; it's enough to know I'm taking it.]

So looking forward April's numbers might be even worse but I'm doing this so whatever.

A few questions if you don't mind:

1. Any idea how tren would cause GI problems? I have IBD but can't say I noticed it was any worse when on.

2. What factors led to you stopping tren for life, any besides the GI issues?

3. You touched on this a little in the other thread, but how were your results on 1g test vs 1g tren? From a strength gain, muscle gain, fat gain and overall look standpoint. I'd like to stick to just test, equipoise, mast and maybe primo if I can get it in the future from a health standpoint but I bloat like crazy on test.

4. What does the mast do for you in terms of results and in terms of side effects?

5. Any gyno issues with that much test? I know you mentioned some issues from the TNE. I have pubertal gyno so that scares me. I have good letro but it seems to dry my spine out a lot screwing up my squats and deads.

I will try mast for the first time soon, but mostly for anti-estrogen effects and reducing the bloat I seem to get even on low dose test. I rarely ever hear anything about great results from mast other than from a cosmetic perspective. Definitely concerned about hair loss too although nothing has caused that so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
My responses in bold
A few questions if you don't mind:

1. Any idea how tren would cause GI problems? I have IBD but can't say I noticed it was any worse when on.
No, no idea how it causes GI problems. I just know that is causes GI problems just about every time I'm on it
2. What factors led to you stopping tren for life, any besides the GI issues?
Believe me the GI issues alone were enough. It was misery each and every time; never again.
3. You touched on this a little in the other thread, but how were your results on 1g test vs 1g tren? From a strength gain, muscle gain, fat gain and overall look standpoint. I'd like to stick to just test, equipoise, mast and maybe primo if I can get it in the future from a health standpoint but I bloat like crazy on test.
Stronger on tren, muscle gain was maybe the same, more weight gain with test obviously from the water. Looked better on tren in terms of leanness. Looked bigger on test because of fullness.
4. What does the mast do for you in terms of results and in terms of side effects?
I have no mast sides aside from decrease urine stream flow if I run 500mg+ a week after maybe a couple weeks to a month my stream is lessened. 200-300mg a week I can run non stop without that issue. Mast boosts my total sexual whatever you wanna call it. I'm pretty estrogen resistant and this just adds a cherry on top so I don't run an AI.
5. Any gyno issues with that much test? I know you mentioned some issues from the TNE. I have pubertal gyno so that scares me. I have good letro but it seems to dry my spine out a lot screwing up my squats and deads.
No I can run a gram of test no AI and even no mast. But I do have the mast and as I always say frequent dosing really helps me control aromatization. Prop ED and Enanthate EOD and there should be no worries. If I blast 1500-2000mg a week of enan I will have some mast in there but not start with an AI per se. I have exemastane though if needed of course.

I will try mast for the first time soon, but mostly for anti-estrogen effects and reducing the bloat I seem to get even on low dose test. I rarely ever hear anything about great results from mast other than from a cosmetic perspective. Definitely concerned about hair loss too although nothing has caused that so far. I do not have hairloss concerns with mast or any aas.

saps would you mind summarizing what specific things you did to elevate your HDL?

saps would you mind summarizing what specific things you did to elevate your HDL?

If you read the entire thread I'm almost positive there is a post or two where I go into moderate depth and detail about it. I'm not trying to dodge your question just think I've already answered it maybe on page 1 or 2.

If I'm wrong I'll come back tomorrow and expand the answer I'm just time limited ATM.

If you read the entire thread I'm almost positive there is a post or two where I go into moderate depth and detail about it. I'm not trying to dodge your question just think I've already answered it maybe on page 1 or 2.

If I'm wrong I'll come back tomorrow and expand the answer I'm just time limited ATM.

Was just asking for a quick summary. No worries though - I'll read through

Correct me if I'm getting this wrong, but it looks like the main things you did were:

Niacin
Fish oil
Avocado/Almonds/Organic Eggs

Last edited:
Thanks Saps, hopefully I have the same experience with you from mast regarding hair loss.

Does the mast add any strength or muscle beyond what the other AAS alone would do? E.g. do you think you'd get more strength and size gains from 1g test + 500mg mast vs 1g test alone? I am hoping the mast will dry me out considerably (I assume you do get this effect?) but would of course love an additional strength/size boost.

Interesting that you will try out 1.5-2g test soon after coming to the conclusion that it messes with your blood work too much. I am curious to see how you respond. Would be great if I could make high test work for me (since, again, I do not have to worry about Hb/Hct/RBC) but always hear about diminishing returns past 1g or so unless one is on GH.

I can relate to your GI issues, not from AAS use but it has been at points where any results would not have been worth having the issues.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear