over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My blood test results

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
Obviously I need to up my dose. And I am.

This was about 2 months after the heaviest cycle I ever did. Some orals, some tren. I wanted to get big for my 50th BD. I gained about 25lbs in about 3 months. Looked bad, too bloated. I was honestly expecting some bad numbers. Even my lipids were tame. Go figure?

Attachments

• unnamed - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
    unnamed - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
It's 2 months after your cycle. Next time get them done in the middle of your cycle so you can see what effects everything has. But sure they are obviously not majorly fucking you up as everything is fine after 8 weeks. I would ask your doctors for all the exact numbers though just to see if anything is out of range.

It's 2 months after your cycle. Next time get them done in the middle of your cycle so you can see what effects everything has. But sure they are obviously not majorly fucking you up as everything is fine after 8 weeks. I would ask your doctors for all the exact numbers though just to see if anything is out of range.

I have all the numbers, too lazy to post. All within range. I didn't do Test. Est tho. This Doc doesn't know.

I was posting just to encourage everyone to get blood work.

During the cycle I'm certain they were bad. I actually looked like a guy taking steroids. My wife was freaking. I even grew a beard to completely play the role. I looked like a different guy. I focus mostly on keeping my BP within range during a cycle and hope for the best. I don't test during a cycle.

I'm more concerned about things going back to normal afterwards. No way around being stupid during a reasonably high cycle. It's just not healthy.

Last edited:
I have all the numbers, too lazy to post. All within range. I didn't do Test. Est tho. This Doc doesn't know.

During the cycle I'm certain they were bad. I actually looked like a guy taking steroids. My wife was freaking. I even grew a beard to completely play the role. I looked like a different guy. I focus mostly on keeping my BP within range during a cycle and hope for the best. I don't test during a cycle.

I'm more concerned about things going back to normal afterwards. No way around being stupid during a reasonably high cycle. It's just not healthy.

The mad thing is there are guys who are on 3 grams or so all year and their blood work is fine. Everyone responds differently. But sure aas will fuck up blood work for most.

You don't take lots of aas so I get your point about it not being healthy and getting back to normal 100%. I wrote about mid cycle as I see a lot of guys testing 2 months post cycle and it is fine so they jump back on. So in the year they are on for about 6 months and off for 6 but think they are fine as every test is done when off. I know you're different as you don't abuse yourself regularly.

Beard... any pics? :D

man its a good thing you're well liked around here :D

what was your dose if you dont mind me asking?

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner