over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my bloodwork came back bad cholestorol

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
before i get into it i just want to know i was up real late the night before probably like 4 am. No earlier then 3 am was my last meal.. i took the test around 10 am the following morning

Totol was 282
HDL was 24
Cholestrol/ hdl ratio was 11.8
ldl CHOL, Calculated was 236

I am 22 years old and i am very strict with my diet. however i do eat alot of steak... do i need to tighten up the diet more or could this be related to my last meal... i do cardio regularly...

Give us some more info, do you cycle? Are you on/off? Taking any cholesterol supporting supps? Cardio?

Cholesterol

what are you running right now?? what type of steak do you eat and do you have a family history of cholesterol. from what i've read 80% of your cholesterol is produced by the liver if it's hereditary it's hard to fix without meds... although 22 is really young to be having issues like that

always does man. Couple guys on here have some kickass diets to get lipids in check, don't fret, you'll be fine.

Good luck.

also start taking 8,000-10,000iu's of vit d3 a day

i am currently not running aas.... but i was running 25 mg of ostarine while test was conducted... i have only done one cycle in the past and it was 400mg test for 12 weeks with proper post cycle....

i am no longer on the ostarine and i will be starting hawthorne berry and fish oil to start.... i was planning on running a cycle in the next month/month and a half with no oral compounds, basically another test cycle... i hope this doesnt affect it

i am currently not running aas.... but i was running 25 mg of ostarine while test was conducted... i have only done one cycle in the past and it was 400mg test for 12 weeks with proper post cycle....

i am no longer on the ostarine and i will be starting hawthorne berry and fish oil to start.... i was planning on running a cycle in the next month/month and a half with no oral compounds, basically another test cycle... i hope this doesnt affect it

I'm puzzled why your lipids are this horrible - since you are off-cycle and young. I have no idea how ostarine affects lipids or whether the ug "ostarine" you took is even ostarine.

To give you a sense, I'm almost 50. My last lipids were done on a moderate test-deca-proviron-gh combo. T cholesterol was 140, hdl 41. I wish my hdl were higher.

You should not cycle for a while, and then retest your lipids (fasting). Hopefully they will be better. If not, you need to work with a doctor to sort this. There are a bunch of pharmacological options: from niacin to statins.
Diet and supplements (unless your diet is really really bad) won't move the needle more than about 10%.

Good luck. Glad you are taking this seriously.

Last edited:
what are you running right now?? what type of steak do you eat and do you have a family history of cholesterol. from what i've read 80% of your cholesterol is produced by the liver if it's hereditary it's hard to fix without meds... although 22 is really young to be having issues like that

Cholesterol must be hereditary in my family, from the time I was 18 to 25 every time I gave blood it came back right around or above the 300 mark! And I was as natural as could be then...probably didn't help that I was eating fast food nearly every day but hell that's what young men do!

Cholesterol must be hereditary in my family, from the time I was 18 to 25 every time I gave blood it came back right around or above the 300 mark! And I was as natural as could be then...probably didn't help that I was eating fast food nearly every day but hell that's what young men do!

Get it under control, educate yourself about cholesterol, learn about what REALLY causes bad cholesterol, which is not necessarily eating food that contains it. I would take cardiovascular exercise very, very seriously. Once you have your lipids looking good, consider a low radiation heart scan to find out if any damage has been done, and t give you a baseline to work with.

Also google the Heart Scan Blog and read up on what that cardiologist says. I think at your age you are fine, but I would take steps now to make sure you are fine at 50+.

im curious to see a sampling of your diet. what is your triglyceride stat?

fish oil is probably your best bet to get your hdl up and getting that up will help get your ldl down a little bit, but you got some bad fat in your diet you need to get rid of. red meat to start.. but like i said, i would like to see a normal sampling of your diet. maybe some of the more knowledgable guys can help sort that out for you.

guys i really think it was due to the fact that i ate late the night before and the fact that i was using the osta AND aromasin... as far as cardio i do 4.0 with a slight incline on the tredmil 5 times a week for a half hour and my diet is usually as follows

8 egg whites 1 whole egg and 15-30 carbs coming from fruit oats or whole wheat bread

the rest of the day.... protien comes from lean steak, tuna, chicken or ground turkey,

carbs are from fruits brown rice or whole wheat bread

i was using whey for the last 3 months or so as of now i ran out and am eating all whole foods....

the only thing i eat with high chloesterol would be steaks...

hardly ever eat fried food , butter, shell fish.... my diet on a whole is always on

triglyceride stats were normal, actually everything else was good

Your results are not accurate because you didnt fast properly.Not saying thats the only reason but you wount know for sure untill you fast for atleast 12hours.

wanted to bump this because my blood work came back with the exact same numbers! im 23, but just recently jumped off a test/tren/var cycle which was about a month ago. only fasted for about 4-5 hours before test. needing some adivse to help bring this down before going to the doc

There's several different opinions on if fasting is necessary before hand, I know from personal experience my numbers only showed a few points in difference.

As far as your concerns go. ...everything you need to know is highlighted by Kaladryl and brutal....Take your lipid numbers seriously! Your cardiovascular system will thank you later in life.
At soon to be 47 My last lipid profile was
Total 167
HDL 65
LDL 99
Triglyceride's 79
That was unfasted, ate 3 hours before hand

wanted to bump this because my blood work came back with the exact same numbers! im 23, but just recently jumped off a test/tren/var cycle which was about a month ago. only fasted for about 4-5 hours before test. needing some adivse to help bring this down before going to the doc

i deff need to clean my diet up and throw in some supplements for this, still gunna see a doc soon about it. thanks!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131