over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Fascination with inj L-Carnitine

So just sent John this text

Hey John dont know if this is still your number or not. Question? Do you still believe that injectable L-carnitine with a tiny bit of insulin is still an effective fat burner, someone just posted on professional muscle that you now say its useless? Is that true.

Johns answer...

"That is a straight lie..I did not say that"

So there you have it...LIAR

Can you share what the protocol would look like if your goal was to use it for fat loss? Is insulin absolutely necessary? Is it not worth it to use by itself before fasted cardio?

I have used Synthetine with very good results in the past and this year I am keeping it in play all year. I feel that it helps me stay leaner without the addition of adding cardio, stims/thermos, gear, or having to drop calories. I currently am using 2.5ml IM w/ 2iu Humalog pre cardio 5x a week for 20min fasted.

My GF also started using 1.25ml daily preworkout or pre cardio (depending on the day) and is getting absolutely leaner without any thermos, or cutting calories. She's 5-3 128lbs and carries a nice amount of muscle. She's getting super vascular as well (to the point her friends are saying it's getting gross).

Do you have to use it with insulin for it to be effective at fat burning before fasted cardio? Is it dangerous to take 2iu of slin with no carbs, or can you just not do fasted cardio with that combo?

Do you have to use it with insulin for it to be effective at fat burning before fasted cardio? Is it dangerous to take 2iu of slin with no carbs, or can you just not do fasted cardio with that combo?
You won't even feel insulin even if you do cardio on an empty stomach - I don't see anything dangerous in it lol

is anyone running the most recent synthetine batch , did they up the dose??

im getting a lot hotter and sweaty than usual for the first 45-1hr after , running it w/ syntheselen but the selen never gives me the sweats like tine does!

only running 250mg/wk test and 2iu gh/ed for others so i know its not those.

Can you share what the protocol would look like if your goal was to use it for fat loss? Is insulin absolutely necessary? Is it not worth it to use by itself before fasted cardio?
You don't HAVE to use insulin, but it makes it way more effective. John said I only had to use the insulin for the first week or two to get carnitine levels up quickly then could drop the insulin if I wanted.

im getting a lot hotter and sweaty than usual for the first 45-1hr after , running it w/ syntheselen but the selen never gives me the sweats like tine does!

Got some about 6 weeks ago and it makes me hot but my last bottle did too, if u do it sub q the sides are less noticeable so that’s what I do as I don’t like being hot all day, well any hotter that a guy on test and cytomel already is.

It's still effective on its own but I normally use 2iu of log. I can do up to an hour of steady state cardio and not go hypo. Will my BG be low at an hour? Yes. But I can be in the 50's and still be ok. I'm really hungry and ready to eat but it's not horrible!

You don't HAVE to use insulin, but it makes it way more effective. John said I only had to use the insulin for the first week or two to get carnitine levels up quickly then could drop the insulin if I wanted.

Thank you! And i dont have to worry about going hypo running just 1-2iu on an empty stomach for fasted cardio?

Got some about 6 weeks ago and it makes me hot but my last bottle did too, if u do it sub q the sides are less noticeable so that’s what I do as I don’t like being hot all day, well any hotter that a guy on test and cytomel already is.

Is it more effective to run subQ or IM for fat loss?

I don't want to speak for marsell but I have never been able to shoot a decent volume/mg amount Sub Q without getting all knotted up pretty quick.

I always shoot IM with a 27g. 800-1000mg seems to be my sweet spot for fat loss. I think 600mg is too low.

Also, I've mentioned before but it does drop my LDL a fair amount.

Well I feel like it’s the same for me and yea I do have to put a U-100 say in 2 spots and push slow or it can knot up but on me it doesn’t say 98% of the time. I also believe it can help with site reduction as it is a lipid transporter. Definitely more effective at site effect the leaner you are. I am or was the fattest I’ve ever been at the start of Sept so it’s just been about getting it in me and leaning out best I can until I pick a 2024 show and then lock in. That said I’ve lost about 35 lbs on a good, not great diet and fasted am cardio. I don’t use insulin pre cardio, oddly I have a hard time getting insulin so I’ve only used it to bulk in the past and after 5 years of fertility then new baby all the skin diabetics I knew I lost contact with but I woukd consider taking it pre fasted cardio though I woukd be a tad scared as I’m super slin sensitive. I do know that the Synthetine is helping my fat loss 100%.

Thank you! And i dont have to worry about going hypo running just 1-2iu on an empty stomach for fasted cardio?
No, I never did and I'm pretty damn insulin sensitive.

Per the website it is still the standard 200mg per ml.

I will say taking 200-400mg synthetine per day has kept me pretty damn lean (for me) with minimal gym time.

Bro, so i tried this yesterday for the first time- 2iu with 500mg L-Carnitine fasted... i had the most insane rush of clean energy and a pump i havent felt since i was in my 20's.

I was in a rush to get to family so i could only get 25 min of cardio done, but i felt like i could go forever. I drank only 75g of whey protein, maybe like 2-6g of carbs and a few fish oil caps.

I cheated a little bit for T-day, but nothing crazy- maybe a scoop of mac n cheese, a scoop of stuffing and a tiny sliver of a chocolate cake. Little bit of artichoke bread bowl. This was all hours after.

I did feel bloated af last night.

Ive been eating super clean outside of that the last 2 weeks, but should i be avoiding fats, period, on 1-2iu slin days even if it's way later in the day? I used Novolin-R.

The bloat seems to be gone today, and im back on the train for eating clean until im where i need to be at.

Bro, so i tried this yesterday for the first time- 2iu with 500mg L-Carnitine fasted... i had the most insane rush of clean energy and a pump i havent felt since i was in my 20's.

I was in a rush to get to family so i could only get 25 min of cardio done, but i felt like i could go forever. I drank only 75g of whey protein, maybe like 2-6g of carbs and a few fish oil caps.

I cheated a little bit for T-day, but nothing crazy- maybe a scoop of mac n cheese, a scoop of stuffing and a tiny sliver of a chocolate cake. Little bit of artichoke bread bowl. This was all hours after.

I did feel bloated af last night.

Ive been eating super clean outside of that the last 2 weeks, but should i be avoiding fats, period, on 1-2iu slin days even if it's way later in the day? I used Novolin-R.

The bloat seems to be gone today, and im back on the train for eating clean until im where i need to be at.
So you had the Carnitine with 75 grams of whey and 2 iu of humalog pre fasted cardio, and less than 10 grams of total carbs for how long post 2 ius of slin? Just clarifying bc I intend to do the same minus the whey on my fasted am cardio. Per BBxtremes insulin manifesto and I’m excited as I’ve never truly utilized insulin in my 20 years of training but everyone seems to agree it’s basically required these days

So you had the Carnitine with 75 grams of whey and 2 iu of humalog pre fasted cardio, and less than 10 grams of total carbs for how long post 2 ius of slin? Just clarifying bc I intend to do the same minus the whey on my fasted am cardio. Per BBxtremes insulin manifesto and I’m excited as I’ve never truly utilized insulin in my 20 years of training but everyone seems to agree it’s basically required these days

I had my whey POST workout- i did cardio, lifted, then came home and had whey. My use of slin is strictly going off what cats are saying in here about its role in absorbing inj L-Carn and aiding in fat loss, the pump in the gym was with 0 calories at all and was a very cool bonus that i just wasn't expecting.

Ive never ran slin before and i am also on DNP right now- considering i am on DNP, i was able to have a very focused, quality workout.

Excited to try slin as a bulker when im lean enough to use it in that capacity, but im months out from that.

Oh, i went no carbs for approximately 3 hours after that. Got home about 12:45 and had my shake, then nothing til about 3:45ish.

Do you think its better to just not fuck with carbs/fat all on these days, even if it's just a small amount of slin?

Something interesting I heard recently from Kurt Havens (very intelligent guy, I recommend his channel highly), was that Carnitine (unless deficient) was not the limiting factor for the cycle for fat loss and supplementing more wouldn’t speed up that process.

Has me wondering if a lot of the body composition benefits are more so related to perhaps an improvement in insulin sensitivity, energy (allowing you to train and do cardio harder), and androgen receptor density allowing you to get more out of your gear.

Oh, i went no carbs for approximately 3 hours after that. Got home about 12:45 and had my shake, then nothing til about 3:45ish.

Do you think its better to just not fuck with carbs/fat all on these days, even if it's just a small amount of slin?
I’m trying to learn from you I’d ask the guys who have slin experience I’m not that guy……yet.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131