over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Fascination with inj L-Carnitine

Being hot and sweaty seems to be a good sign in this game so I’d say yeah. Your input is great and appreciated. If you haven’t seen Bbextremes insulin post go look. If you can’t find I’ll dm it to you, I copied it into my phone notes, it’s fucking clear, simple, and informative. Stay at it bro!
Using a procotol like this made me sweat a fuck ton more in the gym.

I feel good after eating and the blood glucose comes back up. I definitely feel better this week but can't say if its from the new protocol or just not eating shit anymore.
My birthday was last week so between Christmas and that my wife said "fuck your whole diet" and made macaroni for Christmas, and fudge , then corned beef , sautéed cabbage and black eyed peas for new years and donut bread pudding for my birthday
So needless to say my pancreas and gallbladder are on strike.
It feels great to be eating lean fish, fruit and vegetables.
Yea I feel better on it and same here from Christmas to New Years I didn’t gain but between hunting and going sometimes not eating til 7 pm from hunting all day then getting home and eating crap I look a lil soft and flat too, I expected to be heavier but all that fasting in the. Cold I guess.

I've been super silly with my inj LCARN doses last couple days. 2g per day. Took 1g this morning.
Did one hour on the stairs felt FANTASTIC.
Energetic. sweaty. Just mentally there. In a zone. Went to open boxing sparring. Went a few rounds with some Pro-Am guys. Felt good.
Came home. Ate. Nap.
About to pin another 1gm and pin my gear.
Go workout, lift, again. Then do another 1hr on the stairs.
Been seeing this Jamaican esthetician whose also into better living through chemistry. So she's going to hit stairs with me tonight as well.
So she's been keeping me calm of late. :)
Probably just stay here for a while. As she hits the check boxes. Fitness. Same age bracket. Income level(no cash app requests)..

I've been super silly with my inj LCARN doses last couple days. 2g per day. Took 1g this morning.
Did one hour on the stairs felt FANTASTIC.
Energetic. sweaty. Just mentally there. In a zone. Went to open boxing sparring. Went a few rounds with some Pro-Am guys. Felt good.
Came home. Ate. Nap.
About to pin another 1gm and pin my gear.
Go workout, lift, again. Then do another 1hr on the stairs.
Been seeing this Jamaican esthetician whose also into better living through chemistry. So she's going to hit stairs with me tonight as well.
So she's been keeping me calm of late. :)
Probably just stay here for a while. As she hits the check boxes. Fitness. Same age bracket. Income level(no cash app requests)..
I think 2 grams and I’d have to walk with a towel behind me. Seriously chics are hitting dudes up they’re dating on cash app? Maybe I’m naive but fuck look at us in general guys who are in shape look good and can lay pipe. The 20 somethings and most 30 somethings dudes are whack, I’ll barely buy a bitch a beer there’s 25 hot chics for every dude who’s actually in shape and taken care of.

METABOLIC STIMULATOR- any idea how much b-12 per liter this has ?

thanks

I have always been fascinated with this compound, and the more I learn the more fascinated I become. L-CARNITINE like HGH has many fascinating effects on so many things in the human body. For those of you who take massive amounts of AAS claiming that your a "low responder" you really need to so your research on how to get your body to more efficiently use androgen's, trust me there are ways and L carnitine is part of that pathway. I have been listening to alek kikel lately, he has done a lot of podcast with our very own Mike Arnold, he is a pretty smart young man and has some interesting theory that I have begun to take a closer look at. He like myself is a huge fan of inj. L-carnitine and had a live Q&A on Instagram today so I wanted to get him to talk a little about it so I ask..." inj. L-carnitine how much and how often"? And his response it at about the 34 minute mark of the video im about to link

Awesome bro

You talking about the Kynoselen clone?
I sent you several email
and a private message here ,but no answer
I have asked BIG A for help to message you ,
just hope you can come back to me

after reading this....
does it not make sense to take fasted unless using insulin ?
I have been using fasted without insulin , or will it just take longer to reach concentration taking without insulin.
please not smart ass comments ;)

after reading this....
I have been using fasted without insulin , or will it just take longer to reach concentration taking without insulin.
I believe after a week or so the need for insulin with it isn’t needed as the levels have built up , unless you are using the insulin to drive blood sugar down some before cardio.

Great info in that article,,,Most of our clients are put on both Synthetine and Synthergine to assure optimum performance!

after reading this....

I have just noticed this so excuse it's very late. Insulin definitely helps but Synthetine is fine without insulin. If I had to guess 85% of the times I have used synthetine I didn't use insulin.

Moving some good threads back up to the top...Too many troll threads lately.

If this question has already been asked, then pardon me for repeating it, I couldn’t find this information. On a recent podcast, Scott Stevenson talked about l-carnitine blunting T3. Was he referring to production or binding/mechanism of action? If running l-carnitine, would it be beneficial to utilize supplemental T3 or T4?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws