over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My first cruise, going nicely

TNH

Kilo Klub Member
I am 30 years old and decided to try my first cruise after my last cycle.
I took my last blast shot (all short esters) 5 weeks ago.
The first couple weeks off I didn't do anything, no PCT, no cruise, just came off.

I began to feel a little down, loss of libido, less motivation.
Then I decided to take my mast/tren/prop blend and do .1cc EOD with a backloaded slin pin. That's only 10mg of each EOD.
So with a weekly total of 105mg of total AAS, or 30mg of total AAS EOD, I am feeling really good. I even hit a PR on bench last week.
Energy is up, libido is good. I am surprised I am doing so well on such a low dose.
Backloading the slin pin is so easy, I don't even feel like I am taking shots.

I have 'bridged' cycles a few times before, so I guess I have kind of cruised already, but it was test only and I didn't like it much. This blend even at a very low dose seems like a good deal for me. I will get bloodwork in a couple more weeks and see if everything is cool.

Anyone else try really low dosed cruises/bridges? Anyone else cruising/bridging on compounds other than test and liking the results?

of coues yea

trt = <3

I Hate PCT !

interesting and unconventional cruise, but glad its working out for you man.

That's awesome man.

I'm curious to see how this pans out, especially if you run it like this for a good amount of time? How long do you plan to do this for?

I'd be interested to know what your physique does after a decent amount of time on something like this. (enough time to start really losing some muscle). Also curious how your bf levels will begin to level out at.

Test/tren 100/00 here and I love it.

Sadly today was the last day of tren and the next few weeks will just be test as I'm getting ready to blast again.

I think the cruise was around 3 months and went really well as far as I'm concerned!!

How long do you plan to do this for?
I want to get blood work when I have been off the blast part for 2 months, so that is about 3 weeks from now. If my blood work checks out, I will blast again.
If not, I will cruise like this until blood work is good.
Regardless of what my blood work looks like after the next blast, I plan on doing this cruise for at least 3-4 months. I am curious too about what I can maintain on this dose of these particular drugs.

Sadly today was the last day of tren and the next few weeks will just be test as I'm getting ready to blast again.

I've never heard of anyone being sad before a blast! I guess it is a little sad to drop tren though. It is bittersweet, good for your mind and body to come off of it, but bad for the killer results it provides.

So cruising like this do you guys worry about comin off ? Trying to get your natural levels up?

So cruising like this do you guys worry about comin off ? Trying to get your natural levels up?

At this point I am not concerned about recovering natural test.
I figure ten years from now even if I was completely healthy and never used AAS, my natural levels would be low (they are for most people at that age, and only go down from there).
If I was going to go on HRT anyway as I age, no point in trying to recover it now, I would just be delaying the inevitable.
I suppose you could say I am starting 10 years early for the sake of maintaining gains and improving the quality of my life.

This is a whole other topic, but I personally feel that the coming off every two months and pumping yourself full of PCT drugs just to tank your HPTA again for the next two months is probably worse than staying on for really extended periods and trying to restart the HPTA say once a year.

At this point I am not concerned about recovering natural test.
I figure ten years from now even if I was completely healthy and never used AAS, my natural levels would be low (they are for most people at that age, and only go down from there).
If I was going to go on HRT anyway as I age, no point in trying to recover it now, I would just be delaying the inevitable.
I suppose you could say I am starting 10 years early for the sake of maintaining gains and improving the quality of my life.

This is a whole other topic, but I personally feel that the coming off every two months and pumping yourself full of PCT drugs just to tank your HPTA again for the next two months is probably worse than staying on for really extended periods and trying to restart the HPTA say once a year.

What about children.

That's my concern i want children. :-/

Quite a few people have gotten their wives/GF's pregnant while on cycle or in between cycles.
Unless you are one of the unfortunate ones that really damages your HPTA from AAS, I think it is a good possibility to be able to conceive if that is your goal. Many members have come off and done aggressive protocols to get their woman pregnant and it worked. Of course some struggled more than others, but ultimately I haven't known anyone that couldn't get someone pregnant because they used steroids (I think the few that couldn't probably wouldn't have been able to whether they messed with AAS or not).

Quite a few people have gotten their wives/GF's pregnant while on cycle or in between cycles.
Unless you are one of the unfortunate ones that really damages your HPTA from AAS, I think it is a good possibility to be able to conceive if that is your goal. Many members have come off and done aggressive protocols to get their woman pregnant and it worked. Of course some struggled more than others, but ultimately I haven't known anyone that couldn't get someone pregnant because they used steroids (I think the few that couldn't probably wouldn't have been able to whether they messed with AAS or not).

I've got 3 kids, 2 were conceived while I was "on". Coincidentally they are my two boys. My oldest was conceived while running a pretty heavy cycle of test and tren and my youngest while runninga light test and dbol cycle. I was clean when the ex got pregnant with my daughter. All of them are beautiful, healthy, and intelligent. I have reservations about whether or not AAS damages your ability to reproduce. At least it didn't in my case.

35, married with kid, so I'm not concerned about recovering natty levels.

I am excited to blast but cruising on tren is fabulo-so, bit I'm already looking forward yo the next cruise :D

I know a lot of people who have been on for more than 5 years and they still knock their wives up after they come off and take 6 months break while on clomid and hcg

I know a lot of people who have been on for more than 5 years and they still knock their wives up after they come off and take 6 months break while on clomid and hcg

My pct was weak last time when I came off of tren/test. Took me awhile toget to normal.

whats the reason for not running something to restart hpta from the get go?

(just looked back at your post and noticed you said for the first few weeks nothing. in my experiance if you have been on for a bit it takes a few weeks of nothing for you to start to feel it. even though you are "off" your blood levels are still way elivated and remain so for a while. even when i just started using some tne/win inject at less than 300mg/wk total and only on it for 3-4 weeks it took more then 2 weeks to really feel it. when just dropped, lets just say it wasnt my choice to come off...)

clomid sucks, but i run it a couple times a year for a goof.

not quite as effective but considerably more comfortable ana and nolva for a little bit might increase the effectiveness of what you are doing...

i like to run some type of ai no matter what.

i like running and am able to get great results on pretty low doses, say 200-600mg week total. in perspective i would say my high doses are 2g-6gwk.

i want to say i dont like wini but in relity i seem to use it quite a bit and it works very well for me especially in these low dose applications.

if it were on hand i would try swapping wini for mast but i have a susspicion it would require higher dosing.

also i feel like tren even in low dose has a strong potential to shut you down pretty hard, andor have other negative effect.

maybe you are getting a benniffit that progesterone/prolacin cycle extension thing for a bit? after a few weeks it lessen or get some sides.

i did find 100mgs of so of tren a week very effective for a short time say 4-5 weeks. then got wicked gyno.

see how it goes, certinly better than mindlessly running a gram or so.

whats the reason for not running something to restart hpta from the get go?

I haven't done PCT in almost ten years.
I did it after my first couple cycles, then spoke to Dennis James and he said he never did it when he first started cycling. I thought I'd give it a try and I recovered in the same amount of time without PCT drugs. I don't like PCT drugs and think they are unhealthy.
At my age, I am not concerned about recovering my HPTA anymore, so I really have no need for PCT drugs. Even if I was coming off for good, I would probably just do it cold turkey. I always bounced back when I was younger regardless of what I took.

i dont disagree with anything you said.

i have had rx hrt sine 25 and never had an intent to have kids, love the birth control aspect of aas actually, but still feel that restoring normal function can be good at times.

in my experiance with nothing it takes a few months to come back to normal.

with some drugs you could be looking at 2 weeks or so and feeling a lot better, or restoring some function while using low doses which i thought was your original goal.

you will get more out of those low doses if you restart your hpta intermitently. at least in my exeriance.

i also feel that sometimes being shut down for extended periods fucks with my head.

just some things to consider if you are looking at this for the long term. again in no way suggesting its a bad idea.

i dont disagree with anything you said.

i have had rx hrt sine 25 and never had an intent to have kids, love the birth control aspect of aas actually, but still feel that restoring normal function can be good at times.

Do not think of aas as a birth control.

I learned it the hard way with son nr two.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws