over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My first cycle

Mota

Registered
I'm new board and about to run my first cycle and would like some feedback from some experts to make sure I got it right before I start. I have done a ton of research and am trying to make sure I make my first cycle as safe and easy to recover from as possible. Any feedback would be great as this board seems to be full of some very knowledgeable guys.

I have:
2 x 10ml of 250mg/ml Test E
50 x 12.5mg Aromasin
50 x 20mg Nolvadex
25 x 50mg Clomid

Here is my plan as it stands:
Week Test E Aromasin Clomid
1 375 WK 0 0
2 375 WK 0 0
3 375 WK 0 0 0
4 500 WK 12.5 EOD 0
5 500 WK 12.5 EOD 0
6 500 WK 12.5 EOD 0
7 500 WK 12.5 EOD 0
8 500 WK 12.5 EOD 0
9 500 WK 12.5 EOD 0
10 375 WK 12.5 EOD 0
11 250 WK 12.5 EOD 0
12 250 WK 12.5 EOD 0
13 0 12.5 EOD 0
14 0 12.5 EOD 0
15 0 0 100 ED
16 0 0 50 ED
17 0 0 50 EOD

Total Used: 5000mg 38 x 12.5mg 25 x 50mg

Originally I planned to use the Nolva as well as Clomid for PCT but now I'm wondering if I would be better off with one less chemical in my body if I don't need it. Either way I have it on hand if I get any signs of gyno. Should I run Nolva 40/40/20/20 on top of the clomid? Should I get more Clomid to fill it out to 100/100/50/50?

I also had planned to do 10 weeks @ 500mg/week but revised that thinking that I'd probably get more gains from it with the extra two weeks and recovery shouldn't be too much different. And I think by tapering the dose down at the end the time from my last injection to being fully recovered will be shorter as I'll have less test built up in me at that point to use up before my natural production will be done being suppressed.

Should I be running the Aromasin as I have planned or just keeping it on hand until I feel estrogen related sides? From what I've read there doesn't seem to be any reason not to take it, at the dose I'm planning I'm sure lack of estrogen shouldn't limit my gains.

My goal for the cycle is to put on 15lbs of quality muscle. I realize to do that I probably need to gain around 20-25lbs even if my diet is clean.

Any feedback?

Looks like a well thought out cycle. Run the AI all the way through, it will keep you estro in check and also keep you from bloating so bad that people question you.

Your diet will be the key to everything, and you will need to eat more than you normally do.

Lots of folks have really bad sides from clomid and there are better alternatives now. I've never used clomid, and personnally I would look into getting some Toremifene Citrate for PCT.

Post up your stats for folks to see, I don't like to quantify how much muscle I'm going to put on on cycle(my goal is xx pounds) because as you get heavier you do not put on as much as easily. You may be well below your genetic potential and put on 30 without eating right, or you could be dialed in and have a great cycle and put on 5.

k. Do I run the AI from week 1 - 12 or from 1-17?

I'm not at my natural potential. I'm 27, 5'11, 170lbs, around 7-10% bf. I have worked out off and on since high school but never took it seriously to make any real gains. Since last sept I've been hitting the gym hard 3 days a week very consistently and have improved my diet significantly. I've put on 20lbs of muscle in the last year. I know I don't need to do AAS at this point but it seems that my diet and workout plan are in check as I've been making nice consistent gains. My research tells me that the risks of running a mild cycle like this once a year are pretty low. My new years resolution to my self was to transform my body and this cycle will finish off a year of hard work.

I would only run the AI weeks 1-12 as they have some affects on stimulating the pituitary to release LH. You want your body to naturally begins releasing LH during PCT so I would just run nolva.

I was thinking that tapering down would help me shorten up the time from my last injection to recovery. My thinking on that is as follows:
My body won't restart its natural production until it decides that test levels are too low.
With no taper at the end on the day of my last injection I inject 500mg and still have 1/2 of the weeks before test unused (its had one 7 day half life to be break down and be absorbed) and 1/4 of what I injected two weeks ago (2 half lifes of breakdown for that batch)
So my body has to use up 875mg of test oil before it notices my test levels have crashed.
If I taper down as shown I should have about 470mgs (250+(250/2)+(374/4)) of test oil in me at that point so I should crash sooner and be recovered sooner.
Please correct me if this logic is flawed.

I was thinking that tapering down would help me shorten up the time from my last injection to recovery. My thinking on that is as follows:
My body won't restart its natural production until it decides that test levels are too low.
With no taper at the end on the day of my last injection I inject 500mg and still have 1/2 of the weeks before test unused (its had one 7 day half life to be break down and be absorbed) and 1/4 of what I injected two weeks ago (2 half lifes of breakdown for that batch)
So my body has to use up 875mg of test oil before it notices my test levels have crashed.
If I taper down as shown I should have about 470mgs (250+(250/2)+(374/4)) of test oil in me at that point so I should crash sooner and be recovered sooner.

i see where ur coming from i just dont think it works that way if your shut down ur shut down ur body is still getting a high amount of test ur last couple of shots even if u do taper down so its not gonna start the recover process because there is a dip i might be wrong here but im pretty sure thats why u dont see most guys doing that

I guess I've decided to do 500mg/week for 10 weeks no tapering up or down, and I'll run the AI from weeks 2-11. Any other tips?

I guess I've decided to do 500mg/week for 10 weeks no tapering up or down, and I'll run the AI from weeks 2-11. Any other tips?

Yes, your first cycle is very exciting and special, treat it as such. Be sure to keep your diet dialed in, train hard, and get enough sleep. During this time you will need to say no on going out drinking with the fellas and going to house parties and such. The point here is make your priority your cycle and get the most out of it while you can.

The long ester test will most likely not hit until the 3rd to 5th week, when it does you will know.

Yes, your logic is flawed. 500mg of test is going to shut you down just as much as 250mg.

From the day of your last injection it will take approximately 2 weeks for the ester to clear your system. Doesn't matter if its 500mg or 250mg.
After 2weeks then start your PCT after the ester has cleared.

Do some research bro'

Start your AI 4 weeks into the cylce.
Adex .25 mg EOD.
Adjust from there.

It begins

I pinned my self for the first time in my life on Friday night. Did the upper right thigh, there is about a half inch bruise around the injection site and my leg has been a little stiff over the weekend but overall it wasn't too bad at all. I aspirated but after injecting freaked my self out thinking I hadn't pulled back hard enough and that I had hit a vein. I'm sure I didn't as I had nothing happen right after the injection and my leg is sore so I'm sure there is an oil depot in there but I'll aspirate a little harder next time to be extra safe.

I've decided to step things up a little slower so I can really get a feel for the gear, it may cost me some gains but I feel like this time around the learning experience is more important to me than a couple lbs of growth.

I have decided I'll run the cycle 12 weeks, My first injection I did 250mg. I've read a ton of debate regarding dosing. Some guys will tell me I'm basically running a HRT level and wasting my time and gear but some guys seem to grow like weeks at that dose. I decided I want to get a feel for what I feel like at 250mgs, then at 375mgs, then at 500mgs if need be. I'm not going to start running the AI until at least week 6 unless sides warrant it sooner. I want to feel the effect of straight up test without having the AI in my system as I feel that the most important result of this cycle will be learning how my body feels and reacts to increasing levels of test.

Diet and workout seem to be dialed in so the only change I've made is I've stepped up the calories by about 1000/day (I'm naturally skinny, if I put on a couple lbs of fat I can drop them in no time, I'd rather overeat and know that I'm not limiting my growth by a lack of food)

Going to stick with my Sun/Tues/Thurs work out program hitting each muscle group once per week.

I'm sure its just the change in diet that started last Monday as I know its not possible for the test to be affecting me already but the placebo effect is working already. On my Sunday workout I weighed myself at 3 lbs heavier than I've ever been in my life and had a killer workout. :)

Thanks for the advice guys, I'll keep you updated.

I pinned my self for the first time in my life on Friday night. Did the upper right thigh, there is about a half inch bruise around the injection site and my leg has been a little stiff over the weekend but overall it wasn't too bad at all. I aspirated but after injecting freaked my self out thinking I hadn't pulled back hard enough and that I had hit a vein. I'm sure I didn't as I had nothing happen right after the injection and my leg is sore so I'm sure there is an oil depot in there but I'll aspirate a little harder next time to be extra safe.

Aspirate before injecting. You dont have to yank back real hard. If you are in a vein the plunger will pull back very easily.Aspirating after injecting will just pull the oil mixed with a bit of blood back out, and is pointless.
When injecting in the quad, go high to the outside. Don't inject in the center of the muscle. I made the same mistake in the beginning. Go high to the outside and it will be painless.

I've decided to step things up a little slower so I can really get a feel for the gear, it may cost me some gains but I feel like this time around the learning experience is more important to me than a couple lbs of growth.

I have decided I'll run the cycle 12 weeks, My first injection I did 250mg. I've read a ton of debate regarding dosing. Some guys will tell me I'm basically running a HRT level and wasting my time and gear but some guys seem to grow like weeks at that dose. I decided I want to get a feel for what I feel like at 250mgs, then at 375mgs, then at 500mgs if need be. I'm not going to start running the AI until at least week 6 unless sides warrant it sooner. I want to feel the effect of straight up test without having the AI in my system as I feel that the most important result of this cycle will be learning how my body feels and reacts to increasing levels of test.

:rolleyes:Bottom line is you want stable hormone levels throughout your cycle. Bumping up your test slowly is a waste... Pick a dose and run it weekly till the end.

Its your body and your gear.... I don't know how you came to these conclusions. It seems like you're going to do whatever you want no matter what people say and from what others have experienced.

Anyway, good luck....

Last edited:
Sorry I did a shitty job of typing that. I didn't Aspirate after injecting, I did it before like you should. But after I had pulled out I started questioning if I had pulled back hard enough.. thus freaking my self out for nothing.

I really think I'll probably end up running this whole cycle at 250mg.. I don't think I need the 500mg/week that is so commonly recommended. I'm not a huge guy and I'm not a athlete or competing so I'd rather risk some gains than go overboard and have a bunch of extra sides and possibly more risky recovery.

Sorry I did a shitty job of typing that. I didn't Aspirate after injecting, I did it before like you should. But after I had pulled out I started questioning if I had pulled back hard enough.. thus freaking my self out for nothing.

I really think I'll probably end up running this whole cycle at 250mg.. I don't think I need the 500mg/week that is so commonly recommended. I'm not a huge guy and I'm not a athlete or competing so I'd rather risk some gains than go overboard and have a bunch of extra sides and possibly more risky recovery.

I've heard of peeps getting good gains for a first cycle at 250mg...

Although, I would recommend at least 400-500mg a week.
I think you would be happier with results.

250mg is going to shut your boys down just as fast as 500mg will. Recovery will be the same also...

If you are going to run a cycle and shut down your natural test. You might as well not do it half assed.

Last edited:
For your pct 20/20/10/10 of Nolva would suffice for this cycle.
No clomid needed.
Start PCT two weeks after last pin.

HCG would be good to have so your boys dont shut down completely also,but is not required.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws