over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Kefir Recipe

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Many individuals have been asking about my all-encompassing kefir recipe for digestive health.

Easiest Way: recipe below

Fun Way: With Kefir Grains

3-4 parts ORGANIC WHOLE MILK (raw milk better)
1 Part Lifeaway plain kefir

1700870171001.png

1. Begin by carefully combining one part Lifeaway kefir, shaken vigorously, with three parts whole or raw milk in a glass pitcher.
  2. Cover the top of the pitcher with a single sheet of paper towel.
  3. Secure the paper towel with a rubber band around the rim of the pitcher to prevent displacement and the intrusion of insects.
  4. Allow the mixture to rest in a location devoid of direct sunlight, maintaining a temperature between 70-80 degrees Fahrenheit for a duration of 18-24 hours.
  5. Stir the contents intermittently during the fermentation process.
and Voila! you have now made a gallon or so of probiotic and nutrient-dense KEFIR. That lifeaway jug should last you 2 more rounds to make the same size batches.
Exercise caution to prevent over-fermentation, which may result in the formation of whey curds. If fermentation is extended, a potent liquid whey may be obtained. There is a suspicion that this liquid whey may exhibit enhanced bioavailability compared to powdered whey. Subsequently, the infused liquid whey, containing the beneficial kefir probiotic strains, can be utilized for fermenting vegetables through a pickling process.

obviously there are kits you can buy for a less ghetto approach

enjoy!

MT

Good write up, how much of this home made kefir do you drink a day and how long does the gallon last you?

Very cool.

I got turned off from trying when I went to purchase Kefir grains on Amazon and they all got bad/mediocre at best reviews.

Where are you getting quality grains?

obviously there are kits you can buy for a less ghetto approach

enjoy!

MT
Thanks for posting this.

Maybe post this in the recipes forum so it doesn’t get lost in the mix of general discussion.

And less ghetto = less fun. 😃

Very cool.

I got turned off from trying when I went to purchase Kefir grains on Amazon and they all got bad/mediocre at best reviews.

Try Whole Foods or fresh market or a “ hippie” grocery store.

That is pretty much the same recipe i have been told for making yogurt in third world countries. I had a friend that lived in Senegal for a few years and they would do that and then age it under their beds.

Very cool.

ebay and amazon, rehydrate them and they are fine everytime, extra precaution but takes a few days to do so prior to brewing

or you can use the lifeaway plain it works everytime, there's a russian version also

Try Whole Foods or fresh market or a “ hippie” grocery store.
yes just besure to dodge the patchouli incense and healing crystals and tarot readers and self perceived psychics (normally someone who couldn't handle psychedelics, went into psychosis and never left the psychosis/schizo thus resulting in them feeling "anointed" ) lolol

Has anyone had much success with Water Kefir? I've tried multiple times and it never works for me. I want a lower calorie option than milk kefir. I want a guaranteed receipe because I have hard well water (which I was told was the best for water kefir) but I can never get fermination. It always grows mold. What PH is ideal?

or you can use the lifeaway plain it works everytime, there's a russian version also
Whats the difference in making your recipe as opposed to just drinking the lifeway kefir by itself the way it comes

ebay and amazon, rehydrate them and they are fine everytime, extra precaution but takes a few days to do so prior to brewing

How much of your home made one do you usually drink a day? Like 1, 2, 4, etc.. oz?

Very cool.

Most dairy farms sell them if you have one near you

You get much more
whats up bro! glad to see you posting. agreed

and to who asked 1 cup of homebrew IS PLENTY that stuff KICKS. Probiotics and or fermented food should be a staple along with some form of multivitamin (beef organ complex), d3, omega3 source( krill works great) , magnesium etc

Recently starting making milk Keifer also. Finally got the grains to milk ratio and we now have a half gallon to strain ever 36 hours. Honey and cinnamon and my kids are drinking it also.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131