over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My new DIET plan... How does it look?

roadcrayon

Registered
So i have finally taken the step to prepare all of my meals in advance becuse this is the only way to stay on a real strict diet. will swich potatoes for yahms on next grocery shopping

8am) 3/4 cup oatmeal with 2 scoops whey
10am) 10oz beef, 6oz mixed vegies, 5oz potatoes
12pm) same as above
2pm) 10oz chicken breast, 6oz mixed veggies,5oz potatoes
4pm) 2 scoops whey (pre work out)
5:30pm) 2 scoops whey (post workout)
6pm) same as 2pm
8pm) 250ml of egg whites
10pm) 2 scoops whey 2 tbl. peanut butter

from what i can calculate that is 413G protien and 230G carbs...
not looking to cut just stay lean and grow!

Where's the fat in your diet? It doesn't take protein to grow it takes calories. You're getting WAY too much protein from powders. I suggest you increase your beef and egg intake. Don't shy away from the yolks either. They are necessary and the best part of the egg. For example..........

My breakfast consists of the following:
2-3 cups of Oatmeal and 6-7 eggs. That's it.

Here's a great article on nutrition with some great examples. Look at how many eggs are recommended. Again don't rely on so much protein powder that shit will kill your nutrition, diet and progress.

**broken link removed**

and thats closer to 500gs protein..and why every two hours??

phats

its just approx. times im sure they may be off by a few minutes from day to day. and with the protien i always just figgured it was better to get too much than too little? the fats will come from the ground beef and penut butter

its just approx. times im sure they may be off by a few minutes from day to day. and with the protien i always just figgured it was better to get too much than too little? the fats will come from the ground beef and penut butter

Well, peanut butter is O.K., but fats from gound beef? You should get a better source than that. Maybe olive oil? What about adding LBAS? No carbs b-4 workout? And none after your workout? Important times, specially after. Too much protein at 5:30 to 6:00.

Last edited:
unless your 300lbs, id still say its excessive... my buddy bulked on 7000 clean calories and he still looked bloaty as hell, your body can only use so much...

id go every 3hrs too, your eating enough to make it last that long..

phats

Definitely right about the protein requirement. I would lower it down to at MOST 300, maybe even 250. Although, I have to disagree with you on the meal frequency. Assuming he knows his body well he may need to eat every two hours.

IMO... need some high GI carbs before and after lifting. I usualy doo a smaller amount of high GI carbs mixed with low GI carbs i.e. oatmeal and honey prior to work out... And about 60-90g after combo of Waximaze starch, grapefruit juice, and a banana.

Well, peanut butter is O.K., but fats from gound beef? You should get a better source than that. Maybe olive oil? What about adding LBAS? No carbs b-4 workout? And none after your workout? Important times, specially after. Too much protein at 5:30 to 6:00.

Ummm no offense bro but cholesterol and saturated fat ARE NECESSARY for bodybuilders. They are necessary for a whole host of reasons. Plus beef has a lot of B-vitamins, creatine, etc. that chicken and other meats don't have.

OH YEA

Ummm no offense bro but cholesterol and saturated fat ARE NECESSARY for bodybuilders. They are necessary for a whole host of reasons. Plus beef has a lot of B-vitamins, creatine, etc. that chicken and other meats don't have.

TELL US DOC, HOW MUCH SATURATED FAT DO WE NEED EACH DAY? ALSO, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU STEPPED ON STAGE? YOU ARE REFERRING TO WHAT " BODYBUILDERS" NEED RIGHT? TELL US WHAT BODYBUILDERS NEED.............AND WHERE YOU HEARD IT.

DIET

So i have finally taken the step to prepare all of my meals in advance becuse this is the only way to stay on a real strict diet. will swich potatoes for yahms on next grocery shopping

8am) 3/4 cup oatmeal with 2 scoops whey
10am) 10oz beef, 6oz mixed vegies, 5oz potatoes
12pm) same as above
2pm) 10oz chicken breast, 6oz mixed veggies,5oz potatoes
4pm) 2 scoops whey (pre work out)
5:30pm) 2 scoops whey (post workout)
6pm) same as 2pm
8pm) 250ml of egg whites
10pm) 2 scoops whey 2 tbl. peanut butter

from what i can calculate that is 413G protien and 230G carbs...
not looking to cut just stay lean and grow!

YOU ARE ASKING FOR TROUBLE EATING THIS WAY.

TELL US DOC, HOW MUCH SATURATED FAT DO WE NEED EACH DAY? ALSO, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU STEPPED ON STAGE? YOU ARE REFERRING TO WHAT " BODYBUILDERS" NEED RIGHT? TELL US WHAT BODYBUILDERS NEED.............AND WHERE YOU HEARD IT.

LOL isnt it funny when people who have no idea what we do give US advice on what we SHOULD be doing? Im gonna read a book on football then go tell Payton Manning what he SHOULD be doing to win super bowls lol....

Bits...go look up Eddie Moyzan. He uses almost ALL powder all day long. Tell him hes too small and uses way too much powder and how much better you can make him look with YOUR diet hahahahahaa....Phil stop using LBA's its not a food source damnit, dont you know that all your clients growing is placebo?

Maybe you should hire bitsobrain to do your diet?

lol no its bangsaboy...or was it bingesonburritos..wait wait...blowsaboy...crap i took out my contacts and cant read...:mad:

Sorry but I think someone like Bryan Haycock has a little more credibility when it comes to science and nutrition than you do. There is plenty of research indicating that healthy levels of saturated fat and cholesterol are necessary for a certain level of natural testosterone production and an overall level of optimum health whether you use steroids or not. Also there are a lot of problems with relying too much on poly and mono unsaturated vegetables oils i.e. olive oil, etc. Haha you keep baiting me by calling me out to post my pics and ask me what stage I've ever stepped on. Let's just get something out in the open. I'm not a fucking competitive bodybuilder nor will I ever have the genetics of someone like you. I don't know why you view someone like me as such a threat to your little bodybuilding ego. I guess all the scientists and researchers out there don't know anything because they never stepped foot on an IFBB stage nor were they ever as big and strong as you. I guess cause Chad Nichols doesn't know shit cause he's never looked like you? LMAO your arguments are pathetic and lame.

http://www.westonaprice.org/knowyourfats/skinny.html
http://www.westonaprice.org/knowyourfats/coconut_oil.html

Last edited:
Maybe you should hire bitsobrain to do your diet?

I was simply offering an opinion. There is plenty of knowledge and information for free on the internet. But there are suckers born every minute who will pay ungodly amounts of money for trainers of champions to tell them all the secrets they've yet to figure out. :devil-:mi

I was simply offering an opinion. There is plenty of knowledge and information for free on the internet. But there are suckers born every minute who will pay ungodly amounts of money for trainers of champions to tell them all the secrets they've yet to figure out. :devil-:mi

I will take results over research any day. You go back to reading whatever it is you read, and the rest of us will continue improving based on experience and time tested methods and information. So, when you are ready to make some improvements, come here and consult people who have DONE it, not people who have read about it in a book or written a book on how to do it because "it looks good on paper or in a beaker".

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131