over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Photos. Before,during,Now. Thanks Elitropin & Alex

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
So I went on a guys only vacation in May. Saw a photo and became depressed. (See May 20th). I dont know if I ever looked this bad. And the really sad part being I was taking a lot gear. (At least a lot for me) So I hired Alex who completely changed my diet and training program. I also cut my gear by at least 2/3rds.

July 24th - Photo from a race. I was more focused on just getting in the cardio sessions so I wouldnt die during the triathlon. I did not die. My diet had improved, but not significantly, as I was more focused on fueling up and recovering from my traithlon training in the Georgia heat. I ate a lot of carbs, drank a lot of gatorade. Umm, and maybe some ice cream. 5 days a week.

Today - Been on the Elitropins about a month, diet is reasonable - for me, which is much improved. No swimming or biking, just running for cardio. This is about what I thought I looked like on May 20th.

I am 48 years old. 6 feet tall.

On May 20th I was ummmm, 218lbs.
Today I was 214lbs.

So basically my weight hasnt changed.

Attachments

• May20.jpg
    May20.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2,838
  • July24.jpg
    July24.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 2,501
  • Sept8.jpg
    Sept8.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 2,916
Great results! Nice deep abs in that last pic.

Old man looking awesome!

Wow.. look at you all ripped up. nice.

That is one kick ass transformation! GREAT JOB!!!! You look terrific Coach!

triathloncoach . . . you look great. You are headed in the
right direction. How much further you going?

triathloncoach . . . you look great. You are headed in the
right direction. How much further you going?

Not much further. I dont want any more muscle. I have more back fat than front (?) fat, so Id like to work on dropping that. Im always envious of you guys with back definition.

And thanks everyone. My take away on this is more drugs and less diet isnt as good as less drugs and more diet.

You look great

bingo . . . words of wisdom

Not much further. I dont want any more muscle. I have more back fat than front (?) fat, so Id like to work on dropping that. Im always envious of you guys with back definition.

And thanks everyone. My take away on this is more drugs and less diet isnt as good as less drugs and more diet.

You are a shining example (if I may use you . . .) that it is not “about” s teroids. It about
training, diet and discipline. And more is not always better, especially when it comes to
s teroids. And especially when you are not what one would call the genetically elite.

Find the absolute minimum amount that is required, get your diet and training in-line
and you are good to go. Let the powers that be take care of the rest.

I know that many people are impatient; we live in a society that is all about instant
gratification, but you have proven what is possible when you just apply yourself.
Your weight has remained virtually unchanged, but your appearance, and no doubt
how you feel, is vastly improved I would venture to say. That is money in the bank.

You inspire, thanks for sharing . . . the good, the bad, and the . . .

That't a nice transformation going. Looks like good guidance and hard work paid off.

looking great coach..!
Keep up the good work

Well look at you Mr. Studd Muffin. Your looking like a lean and mean frat-boy. Abs all ripped up! Next time you post pics your going to have a beddazled Affliction shirt:D JK, but seriously;)

It looks to me like you have lost about 15 lbs of lard and replaced it with 15lbs of "ROCK HARD MUSCLE!" I'll bet you drive the ladies crazy when you go to the beach! But seriously man, you have made some great changes, congrats!

Well look at you Mr. Studd Muffin. Your looking like a lean and mean frat-boy. Abs all ripped up! Next time you post pics your going to have a beddazled Affliction shirt:D JK, but seriously;)

It looks to me like you have lost about 15 lbs of lard and replaced it with 15lbs of "ROCK HARD MUSCLE!" I'll bet you drive the ladies crazy when you go to the beach! But seriously man, you have made some great changes, congrats!

Thank you. It is funny that I lowered the gear, lost body fat but still maintained my body weight. I think my original photo reflected 4 days of junk food bloat. And too much test. Can five weeks of 5ius of Elitropin do that much??

And you are exactly right, anywhere I go women always turn their heads when they see me. Unfortunately they turn their heads away.

GREAT JOB! Keep it up!

Best,

Mike aka Lycan

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members