over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my preliminary lab results thinking of a cycle

Dnpcuriousguy

Registered
Just got some labs done about a month ago, I used to be a ultra lean person, thought i had low testosterone or high estrogen because i was starting to store some fat, and was really hard to get a erection and impossible to get a rock hard erection used to have super bad acne and it started going away at the same time the fat starting being put on and around that time was the same time erections became harder to get. But I also broke up with a gf of 4 years around that time so maybe it was psychological. but anyway

Im 22 years old 5ft 11 and was 204 and 12 percent bodyfat when i got this done 1 month ago now after a 2 week run with dnp i am 193 and thinking i am around 9 percent bodyfat havent got it checked yet though.

The doctor said its all normal but for a 22 year old I think my test is low and my free test what do you guys think? anyone see anything i need to change up?

**broken link removed**
By **broken link removed** at 2012-07-11

**broken link removed**
By dnpcuriousguy at 2012-07-11

Your bloodwork is fine. What exactly are you thinking of changing up and how?
Your test levels are well in the normal range. If you don't have a baseline from previous bloodwork then there is no way to tell if it is getting worse.

Im 22 and our labs are literally identical. I had a hunch I was on the lower end of testosterone but my sex drive is through the roof all the time. Im just sick of busting my ass in the gym and with diet and gaining minimally compared to my friends who have a diet of koolaid and cheetohs and are gaining faster. I have yet to run an aas cycle but it's deff in my future.

Last edited:
I started juicing at 39. if I had to go back in time I would have started when I was younger just cause I think I have the genetics to get really big. I was 5'11 200lbs senior year of hs

my first cycle I got up to 260lbs 11%bf running 800mgs of gear (i have never duplicated that). I have been training for over 20 years.

if you have been weight training more than 3 years I would consider doing a cycle. if not than I'd probably wait.

I just want to lose fat and keep my muscle i am stuck at about 9 percent bodyfat was 12 but went the dnp route and lost weight but dnp isnt fun because i lost so much energy i could barely walk up stairs and suffered at my job just got off of it 3 days ago because i started losing strength. i have lots of test anavar and winstrol, i was gonna do 100mg ed of test prop, 100 mg var a day for 12 weeks and towards the last 4 weeks add in masteron still thinking of the dosage.

I have nolvadex,armidex, aromasin and hcg on hand too.

I dont have a problem gaining strength or weight whatsoever it just comes at the cost of fat and i cant live with myself once i start getting to about 15 percent bodyfat. My buddys have been running test and tren cycles for a while, they are way more "aesthetic" than me but even though we weigh about the same when they are on cycle, i am signifigantly stronger than them still in all lifts. its just the fat that plagues me. I just want to get aesthetic like them basically.

I have most the weightlifitng records in my highschool, Just did a weight lifitng competition in my for the local gyms I military pressed 265 in front of the head, straight bar curled 175 and squatted 445. didnt try to deadlift or bench i suffered a peck tendon tear in highschool and havent benched since, But at 171lbs in 11th grade i benched 365lbs and its the record for that weight class at my school and its on the wall on a plaque. But i think was fully developed at about age 14 or 15 so i had a edge back then

Basically just want to be pretty lean around 200, Right Now I know I have another 6-8 lbs to be as lean as i wanna be, so id weigh about 185 but id like to weigh 200 and be lean.

Well if you are 9% then clean bulk and then cut a little bit of fat you've gained during bulk. If you want to be 200lb and lean, then you are pretty close to your goal. I see no problem at all and don't understand what's bothering you. You don't have to go above 15% if that bothers you so much.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131