over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my routine

alecaf

Kilo Klub Member
first off, I can't decide weather to go to the gym EOD or ED with one day off? currently im doing DC style sets but four excercises per body part. I don;t think this is a good routine and i know im gunna get trashed for this routine lol.

Day 1: Chest, Bis, tris
Chest: Bench, incline, flys, dips
Tris: Skull crushers, weighted dips, close grip bench
Bis: olympic bar curls, hammers, incline curls

Day 2: Legs
Legs: Squats, leg press, leg extensions, hams, and calves

Day 3: Shoulders, traps, Back
Shoulders: Shoulder press, latteral raises, front raises, rear delts
Traps: Shrugs
Back: Deadlifts (started after seeing TP4U's brother's back), Pulldowns, one arm rows, t-bar rows

Day 4 Off

Repeat

I know this routine is not at all ideal, i think i might be over training and i will appreciate constructive criticism.

If your going to train DC do it, if not dont. Dont change the program, thats why your overtraining. Its set up a specific way for a reason...results.

I use a similar routine but only mon.-wens.-fri. all other days I do 30 min. cardio.

Use to train 5 days a week but after reading big a's growth principles for beginners (although training 10 years my self) I went to the 3-day split and have never been happier. Much more rested and eager to train.

I use a similar routine but only mon.-wens.-fri. all other days I do 30 min. cardio.

Use to train 5 days a week but after reading big a's growth principles for beginners (although training 10 years my self) I went to the 3-day split and have never been happier. Much more rested and eager to train.

do you train like that even on cycle?

Yes. Just more intense and the weights go up more quickly. I know it may not seem like enough but on or off wile training like this (aprox. 4-5 months) my body weight is steadily increasing as are the poundages of weight lifted.

If your looking for a change give it a shot for at least 3 months and eat eat eat!

Firstley, you did not give any stats so its hard to give sound advise,but i can say... that is a LOT of volume , It would take me about a month to recover from a full rotation of this work out.Especialy incorperating rest pause techniques.You are hitting each bodypart twice per week with a high number of exercises per body part. I currentley train dc and am progressing better than any routine i`ve tried.Though DC is not for everyone, i would defenentely alter this routine . I would stick to 3 days a week , 1 or 2 sets per bodypart and something simple enough that you can progress with. The current body-part split looks ok you just need to lower the volume and increase recovery time ( days off ).

I have no set routine. I change it up every day. I have certain exercises that I always do, for example squats. But sometimes I go heavy, and sometimes I go lighter with higher reps. As soon as a bodypart has recovered I train it again. I have no set days for anything. I go by feel. I have been getting very good results. I love high volume and moderate weights. I never kill myself trying to use the heaviest weight I can. I use strict form and never cheat.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws