over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My sleep study results

sablya

Registered
I had an average of 45 apnea and hypopnea incidents per hour. My oxygen saturation dipped to 86% at one point. I spent Zero time in level 3 and level 4 sleep. No wonder I feel like crap all the time. How can my body grow without deep sleep. I can't wait to get a CPAP. Unfortunately I have to wait a MONTH. I need another sleep over so they can find the right pressure. I want to sleep well NOW!

No wonder I've been struggling to pack on gains. No nocturnal GH release I bet. I wish I had figured this out sooner.

I "m going this thursday for my sleep test.I dropped almost 30lbs and my sleep never got any better.

gettnlarge01 said:
I "m going this thursday for my sleep test.I dropped almost 30lbs and my sleep never got any better.

I lost a bunch of weight too. I was in decent condition, low bodyfat, about 210 lbs, but feeling exhausted all day. My wife told me I was snoring like a bear and I went for a sleep study. After that I lost about 25 pounds but it didn't make much difference. Not enough to justify being small anyway!!

I've really put off getting the CPAP because it freaks me out to have to sleep with some tubes all over and some junk on my face. But after going in for the follow-up study and learning that I wasn't getting any level 3 sleep, let alone level 4, I decided that enough is enough. Now I can't wait to get that damned thing...it's better to feel good than to look good at night.

sablya said:
I had an average of 45 apnea and hypopnea incidents per hour. My oxygen saturation dipped to 86% at one point. I spent Zero time in level 3 and level 4 sleep. No wonder I feel like crap all the time. How can my body grow without deep sleep. I can't wait to get a CPAP. Unfortunately I have to wait a MONTH. I need another sleep over so they can find the right pressure. I want to sleep well NOW!

No wonder I've been struggling to pack on gains. No nocturnal GH release I bet. I wish I had figured this out sooner.

I'm guessing I have sleep apnea. I need to see a doctor for help.

Sablya, do you sleep throughout the night or do you wake up a lot? Can it be possible to have what you have if you sleep 8-10hrs per night only waking up a couple times to urinate?

lacrima_mortis said:
With obstructive sleep apnea what matters most is how much smaller your neck gets when you lose the weight. If your neck doesn't shrink cause you're on and working traps while losing the weight, you won't see any improvement.
that"s what my doc said.I was already at 13%bf when I started loseing my weight and my neck didn"t get any smaller.He said there was a study on it and people with a 17inch neck or larger were more prone to have sleep apnea.mine of course is over 18.

Fullybuilt said:
Sablya, do you sleep throughout the night or do you wake up a lot? Can it be possible to have what you have if you sleep 8-10hrs per night only waking up a couple times to urinate?

I wake up a lot. I don't usually get out of bed, but just roll over and go back to sleep. (After starting Proviron recently, I've been waking up with raging wood but that's a different story...;-)

In my sleep study they divided wakings into <5 min awake and >5 min awake. I correctly estimated the number of times >5 min I was awake. But they showed that I was awake <5 min a large number of times. I had no idea. I was "awake" but it didn't register with my consciousness. I guess the point is that you might be awake more than you think.

Alin said:
I'm guessing I have sleep apnea. I need to see a doctor for help.

Hi Alin -- You should go! Your health is important! Apnea is serious business with a lot of health consequences.

no matter what my bf as long as i stay under 223lbs... i can sleep the night...

took me years to realize i essentially had to stay under 225ish...

so now i will just try to get a cut as possible...

if i get really really drunk at any weight i also get the apnea...

my neck is over 18 right now...slightly...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws