over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Son Happy 1st B Day and Health update

Alex A

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I want to thank all those who voiced their concern over my son, hospitalized for severe dehydration and 104 degeree temperature..

It wasnt easy watching doctors draw blood, insert Iv's, take chest Xrays etc... all the while the little guy was in pain and distress, (but dad by his side)....but in the end... my son is back home and doing better..

And all this on his 1st Bday..

I celebrated my Bday with him 1 week ago, but his true Birthday... number 1 is today.. Im glad hes home and happy and better..

this was a picture of him at the hospital..

Even sick hes still a great kid....

Attachments

• stevenhospital.jpg
    stevenhospital.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 228
Man bro im glad he is better and back home with you. I bet it was hard watching him cry and get blood drawn. But thank God he is better and back with you.;)

Man bro im glad he is better and back home with you. I bet it was hard watching him cry and get blood drawn. But thank God he is better and back with you.;)

Thanks man.. trust me.. its not easy finding a vein on a little kid like this and a 22 gauge needle is huge to jab his little arm.. It wasnt easy.. but it felt good to be with him to comfort him the best that i could..

I really love him..

I went through similar with my daughter at about the same age and I know how hard it is. I thought my girl was going to die on me. She went into anaphylatic shock because of an unknown food allergy to wheat. Her face swelled up huge, and her eyes swelled shut so that she couldnt even see. Then her breathing was getting labored on the way to the hospital. That ride in the ambulance was more scary for me than my own the night I had that arrythmia and had to get defibrillated 2x.

Great looking boy.

im so glad to hear he is home and getting better....hes a great looking boy..i hope all is well...happy birthday to him!

Alex im glade ur home and he is better.

two yrs agao my youngest son got that stomach virus and got dehydrated . was comin out both ends. the doctor put him in hospital . then tree days later my oldest son was admited into the hospital .

all together the youngest stayed 6 days and oldest 3 days. it was hard seeing them in there.

it is something you dont no how to handle or act. when there in pain and you cant make it go away.

but im glade hes ok. take care

Get well soon, Steven.:)

Thanks man.. trust me.. its not easy finding a vein on a little kid like this and a 22 gauge needle is huge to jab his little arm.. It wasnt easy.. but it felt good to be with him to comfort him the best that i could..

I really love him..

thats rough bro...i had to watch as they tried on my 6month old girl..they actually ended up having to do a "cut in" where they make an incision to expose the vein and make sure they are in...it was for anethesia so they cant chance their being not 100percent in there...but even when sick real bad, docs were right..they bounce back from some bad stuff pretty quick...best of luck to ya

Bro,

Glad he is home safe and sound. He really look scared (in the pic) at the hospital and I dont blame him. We were really worried bout him and we hope and pray for Steven's recovery. Thank you for letting us know about your Son's situation.

I am so glad to hear he is doing better, he was in my prayers. He tell him Happy Birthday from me. He is a cute little boy! Thanks for updating us on him!

The kid has sick calves!!!!:D..Im glad he is doing great .God bless him ,bro.

Im so glad to hear he's doing better Alex. Please wish him a Happy Birthday from Missy & I.

Even sick he's such a little cutie, I'm glad to hear he's doing better Alex.

Sorry

I can empathize Alex- my son had to be in the hospital for a few days before as well... nothing is more difficult than a parent feeling helpless over their child.

I hope the staff took good care of you as well. I'm a nurse in the Pediatric ICU and so I'm also the one sticking needles and tubes in the kids, but I always try to see the parents as my patient as well and try to take care of their emotional needs.

Thats great news Alex, God bless your family my friend.

Sorry for all you and Nga and the little guy went through, Alex. Glad he is home and doing better. Happy Birthday, if belated, to you both!

I really appreciate it everyone... believe it or not.. hes made a near full recovery in terms of his attitude and personality..

He is loved by so many... that is why he is always smiling and happy... even sick he was a champ..

I really appreciate it everyone... believe it or not.. hes made a near full recovery in terms of his attitude and personality..

He is loved by so many... that is why he is always smiling and happy... even sick he was a champ..

Great news Alex!! Having kids from 18 down to 1.5 yrs...I've got a ton of stories that when I think about it, only makes me love them more. Kids go through a lot, but the key is having parents who love and cherish them. It is evident to say you and your wife do...to say the least!

Peace bro...John

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL