over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MY STEPMOTHER NEEDS A KIDNEY TRANSPLANT

pesty4077

Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Staff member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well, I didn't get any good news yesterday, seems my stepmother will need a new kidney. Her kidney is only functioning at 20%, and she only has one. I pick her up from dialysis today, she was very tired. To give you a history on us two, we didn't get along when I was very young and I never lived with her or my Dad, but she is the only mother I ever knew. When my Dad passed away from cancer in 1993, we really developed a close relationship. My sister and her family, with my mother moved from PA, 2 years ago to be out here with me. She was a diabetic for a long time, sometimes words will never descibe enough. I am not writing this thread for a pity party, if you really knew me, you would know what I am talking about. Rather than that, I thank GOD for giving me what I have, my health, and a good life. The privelege to go on and have what I have. To me that is what Thanksgiving is all about, surrounding yourselves with people you love. Don't take life for granted, but cherish it and take a deep breath and look around, you be surprize how good you really have it. Everyone on this board have a great Thanksgiving, and may God bless you and your family.

Thank you for the kind words Pesty, and I'll pray for your well being as well as your stepmothers. Have a Happy Thanksgiving man.

-Mash

Sorry bro. My wife's brother had kidney failure at only 23years old. Was on dialyisis for like 4years then finally got a transplant 27, he just turned 30 a few days ago and the kidney failed about 6months ago and he's now on home dialysis. Such a sad story. Such a nice kid. Only about 115lbs and works a 40hr week and then stays in his room all day. I tried taken him out, but he's so insecure and males get major sexual dysfunction when on this. Sex aids dont help either. Poor guy better have an upfront seat in heaven.

Well, I didn't get any good news yesterday, seems my stepmother will need a new kidney. Her kidney is only functioning at 20%, and she only has one. I pick her up from dialysis today, she was very tired. To give you a history on us two, we didn't get along when I was very young and I never lived with her or my Dad, but she is the only mother I ever knew. When my Dad passed away from cancer in 1993, we really developed a close relationship. My sister and her family, with my mother moved from PA, 2 years ago to be out here with me. She was a diabetic for a long time, sometimes words will never descibe enough. I am not writing this thread for a pity party, if you really knew me, you would know what I am talking about. Rather than that, I thank GOD for giving me what I have, my health, and a good life. The privelege to go on and have what I have. To me that is what Thanksgiving is all about, surrounding yourselves with people you love. Don't take life for granted, but cherish it and take a deep breath and look around, you be surprize how good you really have it. Everyone on this board have a great Thanksgiving, and may God bless you and your family.

i WILL SAY A PRAY FOR HER AT CHURCH ON SUNDAY PESTY... HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY FRIEND..

Well said Pesty. Words we all need to be reminded of often. Life and good health is precious. Nobody should take it for granted. I hope everything turns out well for her. Good prayers are going up for you and your family.

Sorry bro. My wife's brother had kidney failure at only 23years old. Was on dialyisis for like 4years then finally got a transplant 27, he just turned 30 a few days ago and the kidney failed about 6months ago and he's now on home dialysis. Such a sad story. Such a nice kid. Only about 115lbs and works a 40hr week and then stays in his room all day. I tried taken him out, but he's so insecure and males get major sexual dysfunction when on this. Sex aids dont help either. Poor guy better have an upfront seat in heaven.

Sometimes we have more in common, than we know. He is too young for this, I"ll say a prayer for him today.

Sorry to hear. The only thing to do now is pray for the best. Staying positive in these situations goes along way.

Hang in there and stay STRONG. Don't let the unfortunate things in life overwhelm you...keep things to a positive perspective..ALWAYS!

Happy Thanksgiving

-AB

I see this all the time I am Technical Manager of a Dailysis Facility,
good luck on finding another kidney and soon. God Bless

Thanks a lot Pesty, you are right about that I started the day arguing about stupid stuff with my wife, instead of thanking god for our health and beautiful son. We made up about two hours later, and you are absolutely right about that, some of us are very fortunate and don't know how good we have it, until something unfortunate happens to us. Have a good thanksgiving, hope your stepmother gets the help she needs and that god watches over her best of luck and happy Thanksgiving to everyone else on the board.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws