over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My take on steroids for beginners

my first cycle was a 10ml bottle of qv at 250mgs per ml.i made it last 20 weeks.i was 48 and had been lifting for 5 years.went from172 to 225 lbs.yes i had some waight on me but ate that way to gain.if id a been 18-25,id a been lean.its a age related thing.now its 500mgs test per week and decca at 450mgs.per week to do the same thing at 57.im not gonna go into details but if you do a search you wil find its age related.i plan on goin till 80.test and decca are the two safest roid on the planet and i plann on doin them as cruse and blast.im to old to worry about my sperm cells and gettin my balls back.no more babys for me.tren,anadrol are high bp for me.masterone is perfect for labido and estrogen repression.[i dont care about hair any more]the list is adfinitem.

As someone who is in there first cycle I would say that others should KNOW the symptoms of the sides they may encounter and how to fix them. My bp is pretty damn high and I'm battling to not have to stop my cycle, or get on BP medicine, so I don't have any serious complications.

Great article

I wish I had someone give me the 411 when I first started, but some of us had to learn from the school of hard knocks

i did alot of trials before i read and asked what to do and how to do it right:banghead:...my advice it read read read pm all day..then once you know what do try it out..its a waste of time money and pain doing this shit wrong....this site give pretty much gives any answer you could need...and the hgh serum test thread is fucking amazing...

A decent post for the most part, but I disagree with the above.

Cycle length shuold NOT be "up to yuo," it shuold be short - as in 6, maybe 8 weeks max, and 6 is better.
These doses are too high, period. Start with 300 mg or less TOTAL.
Forget the orals for a "kick start," totally unnecessary in the first few times.

Finally, unless yuo have seriuos plans to compete, and the genetics to actually succeed, forget drugs altogether. Nintey-nine percent of the people taking them are taking a huge risk physically and legally for nothing! And no, I'm not going to apologize for that or take it back. I've been in this longer than most on this board have been alive and seen more waste and damage than you can imagine.
A 6 week test cycle at 300mg..Is this outdated info..or? Seems like shutting yourself down should yield something..

Articles/posts like this are always something I enjoy and respect. My best friend really wants to do an orals only cycle for mass and I try to explain to him why this is an irresponsible choice. I hope if I show him enough posts and like this that he'll be more responsible with body and his money and either do a legitimate first cycle or none at all. Bump.

Haven't been back on this post since about the time I wrote it. Figured I'd give it a bump BC there has been a lot of beginner questions in the main forum.

Good Post

Very good read, there wasn't too many resources out there ten-eleven years ago when I started. Those were the days of ttokyo,quality-vet,denkall and tornell. Good times, but woulda should coulda. Now there are so many helpful resources out there to learn more.

Some people tell me steroids are not dangerous. but I think they are. reading allot about the side effects scares me. I've considered them before, but it's not worth my health.

Some people tell me steroids are not dangerous. but I think they are. reading allot about the side effects scares me. I've considered them before, but it's not worth my health.

Probably not the forum for you then lol. Not a flame, wise decision, not my decision but a sensible one.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Read the side effects for Tylenol, Aspirin, and multivitamins. You'll probably never take them again. I'm not saying that steroids can't be dangerous, but just use your head just like everything else out there.

I remember my first cycle. But before I did, I had worked on a strong base which was to be able to squat at least 405 for ten reps, bench 315 for ten, and pull 500 for a few reps. The first thing I took was Rugby dbol 5mg tabs. Started at one a day and pyramided up to 3 a day and worked my way back down. Boy I'll never forget those gains, went from 170lbs to 202 at the end of the cycle.

Best article ever helped me alot cheers mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear