over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Transformation

100% better!!

Mainly i used the stair master, I did two a days three times a week, 30-45 minutes in the morning 30-45 minutes at night. I rarely ever had off days, maybe once a month or so, but if I was feeling real tired i would get on the the elliptical instead of the stair master.

wondering that morning cardio, is that in an empty stomach?

Excellent work, my friend. Try not to make your swings too extreme from here on out and you'll go far.

Slow and steady wins the race.

Good work bro , It's all good from here most people quit before the pay of nobody wants to do the work needed to achieve a transformation like what u have accomplished. I have a few buddy that when I see um there like what the hell r u doing when I tell them what I eat never mind the work load needed to get the process moving they go at it a month and quit , good work

Awesome work man! Really great, feel proud man! Astonishing! Super hard work and discipline!
I wanna know what kept you from stopping cardio or keeping to your meal plan?
If I were you i would hire a coach to teach you the proper way not to gain it back and take you to that contest trust me on this. I'am partial to Shelby because he helped me.

Last edited:
Awesome work man! Really great, feel proud man! Astonishing! Super hard work and discipline!
I wanna know what kept you from stopping cardio or keeping to your meal plan?
If I were you i would hire a coach to teach you the proper way not to gain it back and take you to that contest trust me on this. I'am partial to Shelby because he helped me.

The first month i would have to say that Ephedrine played a large roll in my not cheating on my meals, after that I could not even look at a pizza commercial without feeling guilty. I can not stomach what it would be like to eat unhealthy food, way to much guilt, and lost hard work. No turning back now!

Man i was going to make a pretty big post but to be honest one word sums it up WOW!
Congrats bro and keep trucking you should be on cloud nine and be very proud of yourself:cool:

Man i was going to make a pretty big post but to be honest one word sums it up WOW!
Congrats bro and keep trucking you should be on cloud nine and be very proud of yourself:cool:

Thank you!

Thats come crazy transformation. must of put in some serious work to get those kind of results in that short of a time man! :headbang:

Wow man you put in some time for those kinda results. Much respect for your dedication and determination. Just amazing.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Awesome transformation bro! You don't look anywhere near 270 in the before pics to me though. I'm on the same path as you. I'm 6'3" and started at 355lbs. I'm now 270lbs and look a bit bigger than you do in the before pics. Both body fat and muscle wise. Maybe is just me though. Either way you look fkn fantastic now! Definitely inspiring.

Awesome transformation bro! You don't look anywhere near 270 in the before pics to me though.

That's what i'm saying.... Not taking ANYTHING away from what you've achieved cuz you look great.....just doesn't look 270lb to me....

nice work!

If you don't mind my asking what were your lifts like before and after?

Hell of a start friend. As young as you are, just keep studying your body and find what works and keep doing it until you plateau. You have plenty of time to compete being so young. Everything looks like it's coming along well and at a pretty even pace. I'm 6'-6'1 and to compete your going to want or have to put on more size, but just keep doing what you're doing because it appears to be working well. As far as trainers and coaches, just study nutrition and read all the training books with methods of training and put your programs together that you want to try and when you are ready it s your choice if you want to get a coach before your first show or just do what you like and think works and see how you do. Dorian Yates, Jay Cutler, to name a couple popular names often times did shows without a coach, especially Dorian, Jay did quite a few also. Not trying to talk you out of a coach, but your pics. say you don't need one to me. My opinion. Regardless, HEll OF A JOB!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131