over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Name something you do that makes no sense

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psy, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Name something neurotic that you habitually do that is absolutely of no use or value and no rhyme or reason. Training related or other. Doesn't matter.

For example, I glance at the undercarriage and garage floor everytime before getting in the truck, Jeep, or car. But I know jack shit about automobiles. Or how to fix them even if I did see something. I even catch myself doing it and try not to but I will get back out of the car and check it.

Have about $50k tied up in 4 mechanical watches that aren’t even as accurate as my iPhone.
Why do men do this? I have a watch for every occasion. It's a little ridiculous to be honest but it really is a good confidence booster for me. Gold, stainless, square faced, round, thin, heavy, lightweight, athletic.

I ladder test and chrono every my reloads ever time I get a new batch of powder..same guns, same powder, same bullets, same primers. But “what if they make the powder different” is what I tell myself.

In 20 years and millions of rounds fired..they haven’t changed the flavors yet

Also, I wash from the hair on down in the shower (most days twice) as if somehow the dirt will run down over the clean areas. I have an entire shower, shaving, contact lenses, cologne algorithm and it's so automatic I can do it all in 8-10 minutes. It's insanity.

p.s. the best body wash ever that I used for a decade was Axe Tsunami but then that tsunami happened in Indonesia (Sri Lanka et al) and people (jackasses) boycotted Axe Tsunami and they quit selling it altogether. Why not just rename it? And who the F boycotts a bodywash?

If I’m eating rice, I have to eat every single grain or it messes with my head for awhile. I have ocd so I do several weird things like that. Repeating phrases in my head over and over. Shit like that

If I’m eating rice, I have to eat every single grain or it messes with my head for awhile. I have ocd so I do several weird things like that. Repeating phrases in my head over and over. Shit like that
I'm OCD. Know it well. Very well.

I have done this before when stressed. Something therapeutic about a long drive
Driving at night. The headlights cutting through the blackness, the blip blip blip of the lane divider on the pavement. Have to resist my urge to count them but I've decompressed with a night drive, or a country daytime ride many times. It is gold. Pure therapy.

"Not knowing where you're going is the best way to get to some place you've never been."

When i go into a room, i turn the light on even when i can already see. sometimes i turn it off because ill tell myself i dont need it, i can see fine and then i turn it back on bc i feel like a silly goose for turning it off on myself lol idk what to call that

I use a flashlight in my house instead of turning lights on, day or night, even when making food unless I'm using multiple seasonings and don't want to screw the flavor.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear