over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Name something you do that makes no sense

It went from 3.99 a gallon yesterday to 4.39 today where I’m at. It cost me over 100 dollars to fill my armada and it still had almost a quarter tank.
But your vehicle gas tank capacity is 26 gallons. From bone dry, that's $110. One quarter filled, would be 25% less then that. So yeah, there's that..... it sorta fits in with the thread.

I use a flashlight in my house instead of turning lights on, day or night, even when making food unless I'm using multiple seasonings and don't want to screw the flavor.
I need to understand more about this lol

I need to understand more about this lol
Its was an evolving thing but really comes down to just liking darkness. A lot. Lights kind of drain my energy, whether it's sun or unnatural light(especially the sun).
My wife gets very annoyed. We live in separate states because of work the last 2 years so I get to have my cave now. She's a sun goddess/bright light feind. We go back and forth every 2-3 weekends for 3-5 days and it's back to compromising when that happens. Fortunately, we have a large deck outside our loft on top of the building so she can escape when I'm in the kitchen with the lights off.
I unscrew all but one of the bulbs in my office at work, as well and keep my gym lighting low enough to get complaints from some of the members(many like it). I just tell the complainers they're looking for a product I don't sell.

If I liked cold weather at all, I'd probably look at moving somewhere that offers less hours of sunlight per day. Like zero to 4. lol

Its was an evolving thing but really comes down to just liking darkness. A lot. Lights kind of drain my energy, whether it's sun or unnatural light(especially the sun).
My wife gets very annoyed. We live in separate states because of work the last 2 years so I get to have my cave now. She's a sun goddess/bright light feind. We go back and forth every 2-3 weekends for 3-5 days and it's back to compromising when that happens. Fortunately, we have a large deck outside our loft on top of the building so she can escape when I'm in the kitchen with the lights off.
I unscrew all but one of the bulbs in my office at work, as well and keep my gym lighting low enough to get complaints from some of the members(many like it). I just tell the complainers they're looking for a product I don't sell.

If I liked cold weather at all, I'd probably look at moving somewhere that offers less hours of sunlight per day. Like zero to 4. lol
Lol so at 8pm when it’s completely dark out you will be in the kitchen with a flashlight cooking dinner instead of using any lightbulbs in the house? You will be prepared for the end of times.

Cut up the cardboard when the toilet paper roll or paper towel rolls finishes. If I find them in the garbage in one piece I take them and cut them up and then throw them back in the garbage.

Are you petrified of garlic by any chance

When distracted and absent minded I tear away my fingernails. They tend to be thin and fray and whenever I feel an edge I work on it.

Gets problematic when I can't pull out the crown on my Speedmaster to set the time in the morning as I have no nails.

i have to put shoes and socks on starting with the left foot first.
always

Me too, same with pants. I'm right handed, are you? Wonder if that has anything to do with it? Despite being right handed, there are a few things that are exclusively left oriented...like fapping lol

Reactions: LK3
Every bill in my wallet must be straight up, not facing each other, with lower denominations to higher. Every debit, credit, gift certificate card must not be upside-down and all facing outward.

always
Me too, same with pants. I'm right handed, are you? Wonder if that has anything to do with it? Despite being right handed, there are a few things that are exclusively left oriented...like fapping lol
That's a good one. I'm left first as well. Shoes and socks, pants and sleeves too. At 12, I had to use my left arm dominantly for almost a year after a compound fracture of my right humerus. I've been ambidextrous ever since. Ex. In baseball, I'm a switch hitter and can throw a fastball with both left and right hand.

When distracted and absent minded I tear away my fingernails. They tend to be thin and fray and whenever I feel an edge I work on it.

Gets problematic when I can't pull out the crown on my Speedmaster to set the time in the morning as I have no nails.
I do this too. And I often end up peeling them off so short that it’s painful, because I can’t stand any uneven parts

always
i do left sock first, right shoe first. sometimes i mix it up to see if the day goes different but no.

i'll have made-up conversations in my head with people i MIGHT have them with, then get all emotionally worked up over them. even tho i know its all imaginary, never happened or maybe never will happen i still get pissed off and upset.

Driving at night. The headlights cutting through the blackness, the blip blip blip of the lane divider on the pavement. Have to resist my urge to count them but I've decompressed with a night drive, or a country daytime ride many times. It is gold. Pure therapy.

"Not knowing where you're going is the best way to get to some place you've never been."
I have to wear blue light filter glasses at night. There are tesla everywhere around me and those HD fuck with me.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jakestan2001
NapsGear