over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Name something you do that makes no sense

Toilet paper has to be over the top. If it’s under I’ll switch it.
That’s just how it supposed to be!!!! I don’t get people that don’t pay attention to this lil detail! Your not alone with this one! Drives me nuts.

Cage

That’s just how it supposed to be!!!! I don’t get people that don’t pay attention to this lil detail! Your not alone with this one! Drives me nuts.

Cage
If you actually look at the original patent on toilet paper, it has the paper going over the top

Argue with people much smaller than me about how to build muscle.

Argue with people much smaller than me about how to build muscle.
I do this, too. Sometimes even try to explain to guys my age, will say, "I used to be like you. I could go to the gym and start training again but..." (but no they couldn't bc they're lazy pot-bellied rubes)

Almost every guy says this almost exact thing to me. I have know idea why. And worse, I talk to them. From now on, I think I'm going to start saying, "I don't even train, I just have a ton of sex."

I do this, too. Sometimes even try to explain to guys my age, will say, "I used to be like you. I could go to the gym and start training again but..." (but no they couldn't bc they're lazy pot-bellied rubes)

Almost every guy says this almost exact thing to me. I have know idea why. And worse, I talk to them. From now on, I think I'm going to start saying, "I don't even train, I just have a ton of sex."
It’s insecurity. They feel insecure next to someone who takes care of their body and the automatic response is “I didn’t use to be like this. I was in great shape”. Too bad the response is never to actually push your body to new places and achieve something. I hear the same thing all the time

I'm the opposite with the light thing, I have what borders on a phobia of artificial light. I refuse to turn on a light unless I just absolutely can not see, and when I do, I have to partially shade it

Even number of everything. I think it's an OCD obsession with symmetry, if that makes any sense. As a kid, we had a crt television with no remote. Even back then, I'd get up and change the volume up or down for an even number.

I have to be at least 30 minutes early to work or I can border on an anxiety attack, feeling like Im late. Often, it's more like an hour early. I feel like this is more like an old man thing lol At my current job, I'm still the youngest, and most of my seniors show up just as early.

The irony of my OCD is that I'm extremely disorganized; in fact, things being 'too organized' can drive me up a wall. But with my 'method', I Knox exactly where everything is. If I tried to stay organized, I'd drive myself crazy and never know where anything was.

I put on my turn signal no matter what. I could be in an empty parking lot in Antarctica during a blizzard and I'd still signal before I took a parking space. Also, I won't drive any vehicle if it has less than a half tank of gas, must be half or better. I'm the same way with my phone, if it gets below, say, 75%, it's going on the charger

@hevi-head My friend is the same way with food. He will always leave a few bites on the plate, no matter how hungry he is. He also drinks nothing but unflavored seltzer water with no ice. He'll actually refuse a drink if there's ice in it

I'm a fuckin wreck, so this is real life for me lol
Many people have a natural sensitivity to bright light. You're one of them. Welcome to the family. Your ancestry probably came from areas of the world that are less exposed to bright sunlight or have longer periods of of shorter days per year. Also means you probably have a higher degree of Neanderthal DNA. You may have pale skin as well with a prominent brow line.

The way I tie my shoes:ROFLMAO: I can’t even explain it. When I’m making the loop, I making one that doesn’t even end in a loop but basically again at the start of the looping process. The second time it’s a perfect loop lol.

Many people have a natural sensitivity to bright light. You're one of them. Welcome to the family. Your ancestry probably came from areas of the world that are less exposed to bright sunlight or have longer periods of of shorter days per year. Also means you probably have a higher degree of Neanderthal DNA. You may have pale skin as well with a prominent brow line.

Primarily Northern European, Germanic and Scandinavian.

Primarily Northern European, Germanic and Scandinavian.
Yup. That's exactly Neanderthal territory. I keep the florescent lights off in my office bc they give me a splitting headache and use all incandescent 40W bulbs. Just one shaded 40W bulb is enough to give me enough light to see everything in a room fine and even read in.

If I’m eating rice, I have to eat every single grain or it messes with my head for awhile. I have ocd so I do several weird things like that. Repeating phrases in my head over and over. Shit like that
Looks like OCD minds think alike. 🍚

i'll have made-up conversations in my head with people i MIGHT have them with, then get all emotionally worked up over them. even tho i know its all imaginary, never happened or maybe never will happen i still get pissed off and upset.
Same. In high school I would play out conversations with all possible outcomes before going up to a girl I liked and talking to her. I got very good at it. I still day dream all the time. I get lost in it while trying to fall asleep which keeps me up for hours.

You pretty much have to have OCD to be a bodybuilder. The amount of pain we endure all the time and the suffering in terms of diet isn’t something a normal person would stick with long enough to attain the end goal of statuesque perfection.

Every bill in my wallet must be straight up, not facing each other, with lower denominations to higher. Every debit, credit, gift certificate card must not be upside-down and all facing outward.
My wallet too.

Organised wallet attracts money.

i'll have made-up conversations in my head with people i MIGHT have them with, then get all emotionally worked up over them. even tho i know its all imaginary, never happened or maybe never will happen i still get pissed off and upset.
Same shit with me, but let me tell you what completely changed my life in that aspect... Meditation. 10 minutes a day (I do miss days though, especially on weekends).

I've been fairly consistent with it for the last couple of years. It gives me the ability to recognize when I'm having an useless daydream argument and pop out of it. Sometimes I still give in and let myself get carried away, but in general I'm more in control now.

Triple check my EDC after double checking!! Makes no sense!

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner