advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) vs Nandrolone Decaonate.

Got ripped

Banned
Looking for people who have run NPP and there thoughts vs Deca? Looking for my next cycle to be a long bulking one so the costs involved with NPP vs Deca is obviously a bonus but i wont cut costs if the benefits are outweighed too much. NPP is a shorter acting ester so shots eod i can cope with the gains that have been reported with NPP vs deca is that its less but people have not been taking in consideration the less water weight they carry with NPP so all in all it seems a very viable alternative. What are your thoughts?

I never tried regular deca b/c I was always too afraid of the bloat and sides but I did try npp and it was one of the best aas i've ever run. Tren like strength, more size than tren, a bit more water but not that bad.

I never tried regular deca b/c I was always too afraid of the bloat and sides but I did try npp and it was one of the best aas i've ever run. Tren like strength, more size than tren, a bit more water but not that bad.

Thanks. Exactly the sort of post i was looking for.

I'm actually a big fan of deca and npp. I've done both in past cycles must say that there isn't too much of a difference except bloat. With deca you definately get a little more bloat compared to npp. Both are great for bulking although npp is also great for cutting. For me anyways I have to use a little more deca than npp while bulking to see results. Hope this helps.

I'm actually a big fan of deca and npp. I've done both in past cycles must say that there isn't too much of a difference except bloat. With deca you definately get a little more bloat compared to npp. Both are great for bulking although npp is also great for cutting. For me anyways I have to use a little more deca than npp while bulking to see results. Hope this helps.

Probably b/c npp is kinda like prop where you get absorb around 86 per 100mg of it whereas enanthate is around 75 per 100mg. I wonder if its the same with npp, thats why you maybe need more deca. So, would you compare the deca bloat v.s. Npp bloat to something like enanthate bloat v.s. prop bloat, or the difference not that much?

Probably b/c npp is kinda like prop where you get absorb around 86 per 100mg of it whereas enanthate is around 75 per 100mg. I wonder if its the same with npp, thats why you maybe need more deca. So, would you compare the deca bloat v.s. Npp bloat to something like enanthate bloat v.s. prop bloat, or the difference not that much?

I think maybe its because NPP has a shorter acting ester your forced to shoot more often than deca therefore keeping those blood levels that more stable and the same could apply to your above enan vs prop bloat.

Yes I would compare the e bloat to the prop bloat similar to test. You do get bloated more noticeably on deca than on npp, but taking an AI helps keep it under control.

hasn't this been asked 50 billion times?

Yes but nobody has given a definate damn anwser!!!:confused:
Here's a definite damn answer:

It's the same drug! One with a longer half-life and one with a shorter one.

That's it. There's nothing more.

And here is another definite damn answer:

Do your research. Just like test is test!!! The only thing that changes is the half life and duration!!

Nandrolone is Nandrolone, same thing!!! You would have found this with a simple search!!! Then you guys wonder why we get frustrated!!!!

And here is another definite damn answer:

Do your research. Just like test is test!!! The only thing that changes is the half life and duration!!

Nandrolone is Nandrolone, same thing!!! You would have found this with a simple search!!! Then you guys wonder why we get frustrated!!!!

But sometimes different esters can lead to different side rxn. For eg. Tren ace is notorious for kidney damage while Tren Enanthate it not. NOw i dont know, this prolly just might be because articles in pubmed the users were using tren ace, but maybe its somehow linked to that particular ester.

similary phenylpropionate hasnt been used enough, and if there was a un wanted side effect that people felt than i would have liked to know before using it.

But sometimes different esters can lead to different side rxn. For eg. Tren ace is notorious for kidney damage while Tren Enanthate it not. NOw i dont know, this prolly just might be because articles in pubmed the users were using tren ace, but maybe its somehow linked to that particular ester.

similary phenylpropionate hasnt been used enough, and if there was a un wanted side effect that people felt than i would have liked to know before using it.
Show me a pubmed article that tren acetate was proven to be notorious for kidney damage while another salt was not. Acetic acid? Enanthic acid? The salt has little or nothing to do with it other than solubility.

I'd take NPP any day over deca. My buddy seems to respond better to short esters and just a few hundred mg's/wk of NPP is all you need for some good results

Reason why I ask is b/c i've tried NPP but never deca. Used it in the past at around 150mg EOD(around 500mg/wk) and didnt get much bloat or sides. Just unreal strenght and a nice fullness. Ran it with prop. Loved it. BUT, it would be nice to use the reg deca next run so your not a pin cushion, but im afraid i'll turn into a progesterone gyno water buffalo.

the reason that tren ace was somehow thought to cause kidney damage was because of improperly converted pellets which contained toxic contaminants.

and its those contaminants that were causing the damage, not the tren
this is all.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear