over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nasser El Sonbaty

Geoffke

Banned
Is he competing in the Mister O?He has always been one of my favourite bodybuilders., next to Levrone.
But i liked the Nasser of a few years back more. I hope he's back on track now... And why is using so much synthol in his rear delts? It doesn't look good. But otherwise he's a great athlete...

He is a true freak! If he come in the shape that he did when he won the Arnold Classis that would be something! I would really like Dexter Jackson to win the O!

His most muscular last year's "O" was one of the freakiest I've ever seen. He was HUGE on memorial day in Hawaii.

Geoffke said:
Is he competing in the Mister O?He has always been one of my favourite bodybuilders., next to Levrone.
But i liked the Nasser of a few years back more. I hope he's back on track now... And why is using so much synthol in his rear delts? It doesn't look good. But otherwise he's a great athlete...
Looks like it caught up with him....according to flex magazine, he spent 10 days in the hospital with a serious infection.

Everyone knows cutler has this one in the bag! Naser has been on a steady decline since the dorian days! He needs to do something besides synthol or just give it up! imo

Did a guestpose with Nasser in 98 just after he won the Arnold was Awesome back then felt small :) he is a top bloke to I wish him all the best :)

Big A do you have any those pics handy bro ??? if so can you put one up :)

i hope nasser makes a come back but nobody will touch ronnie.

`Ronnie VS Nasser

What you guys fail to understand is the MR O never changes hands unless the Weiders say so and no matter who we like the only person who wins next is the one who is hand picked that is why it is such bullshit.

Ever look real close at a top 10 line up? You can make a case for all top 10 to be the new MR O of that show but that is not how it works.

GUYS that should have had at least 1 MR O if it was a fair contest.
RAY, WHEELER, NASSER, LABRADA, LEVRONE, MUNZER and that is only 5 quick names off the top of my head. :mad:

Very well said fathead the sport needs another organization to cause some competition. But last time the Weiders got scared and pinalized the athletes for trying to make a living. Monopolies suck. MM

nasser is great, he always takes time to answer questions and be cool even though he looks like he is ready to die right in from of you.

and i agree with fathead, that ray shold have gotten at least 1

I like Nassar, but he's not going to be a top contender in the O. As far as his rear delts go.......that's not synthol. It's scar tissue. My training partner is pretty good friends with him and he said that Nasser was having his wife inject everything into his rear delts and built up a ton of scar tissue, which has recently had cut out. Now he's got a couple of big indents in the back where is rear delts are......I actually saw the pics after the scar tissue was cut out and it's looks kinda silly.

patk

thats great news I thought he was done... I just hope he fixed everythign with his rear delt synthol abuse, so judges dont fuck him over, with levrone out Nassers bound to make top 5.

Re: `Ronnie VS Nasser

Fathead said:
What you guys fail to understand is the MR O never changes hands unless the Weiders say so and no matter who we like the only person who wins next is the one who is hand picked that is why it is such bullshit.

Ever look real close at a top 10 line up? You can make a case for all top 10 to be the new MR O of that show but that is not how it works.

GUYS that should have had at least 1 MR O if it was a fair contest.
RAY, WHEELER, NASSER, LABRADA, LEVRONE, MUNZER and that is only 5 quick names off the top of my head. :mad:

I agree with this too, u know the judge are the real "judges" when it comes to Mr O. I think Weider has a prespective like vince mickman for th WWE, just thinking what can he stir up to sell tickets like crazy... well it worked on me, I know this much, who knows maybe gunters win was set up as well.

This is what...

patk said:
I like Nassar, but he's not going to be a top contender in the O. As far as his rear delts go.......that's not synthol. It's scar tissue. My training partner is pretty good friends with him and he said that Nasser was having his wife inject everything into his rear delts and built up a ton of scar tissue, which has recently had cut out. Now he's got a couple of big indents in the back where is rear delts are......I actually saw the pics after the scar tissue was cut out and it's looks kinda silly.

patk

...Chad Nicholls said on his board as well.

-R

I've seen 'em...

BIGKIWI said:
Big A do you have any those pics handy bro ??? if so can you put one up :)

Saw those pics, Big Dog. You looked anything but small. It's just that King Kong maybe doesn't feel so big standing next to Godzilla... LOL

BTW, how's the movie shoot comin'?...

-Randy

I agree

:eek: I agree that Ronnie will probably be the man again, but Ive heard levrone is out and I know shawn ray is out when I talked to him at the collegiants. That leaves Cormier and Dex and the great white hype jay cuts baby. If anyone had seen the 2001 Batt for the O Jay looked amazing, and he qoutes he is bigger this year and will have the same or better conditioning one word ouch!! I hope jay does well, Ive emailed him and we chatted back in forth when he was less busy with his O training, he confident and I know he will do well, just depends what the judges will do. Im pullling for a change in the guard this year and I hope Jay can bring it all together, and all that gunter talk, no way with his structure should he be better then cormier, Dex, cutler, ronnie, and even mr. preist for that matter, cause if he places well then I think Kovacs has a good chance at pulling the ol' trunks out and giving it another shot.
Gooey

HAHA.....good point there gooey......Kovacs, LOL! Gunter is cool as shit, but no way should he be mr. o with that physique!

patk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner