over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need a contest prep guy

Mbuffguy

Newbies
in CA , i dont need to work out just diet and posing , supp cycle would be cool too

+2

I HAVE SAID IT OVER AND OVER: PHIL HERNON!:D

He asked for someone in California.
what does it matter where he's at, I have never worked with anyone in kentucky! YOU WANNA BE THE BEST THEN HIRE THE BEST!

what does it matter where he's at, I have never worked with anyone in kentucky! YOU WANNA BE THE BEST THEN HIRE THE BEST!

Why are you getting on to me, he's the one who asked specifically for California.

Why are you getting on to me, he's the one who asked specifically for California.
EASY bro, my statement was speaking of him, had nothing to do with you just quoted you thats all! REMEMBER BRO, im one of the "good guys" :D

EASY bro, my statement was speaking of him, had nothing to do with you just quoted you thats all! REMEMBER BRO, im one of the "good guys" :D

OK, i wasn't sure since you quoted me....lol.

Im on low carbs right now.

NOT!

well im working two jobs and still in college so idk what im gunna do :confused:

well im working two jobs and still in college so idk what im gunna do :confused:
how about holding off on a bodybuilding show till you can put full effort into it? if moneys tight then you don't need the added stress of a bodybuilding show, get everything in your life at a point where you can put more of an effort into prepering for a show. College and two jobs sounds like a full plate to me bro!

how about holding off on a bodybuilding show till you can put full effort into it? if moneys tight then you don't need the added stress of a bodybuilding show, get everything in your life at a point where you can put more of an effort into prepering for a show. College and two jobs sounds like a full plate to me bro!

now there is some good contest prep advice:)

Thanks for those who have mentioned me.

The show is the Junior Cal and It is promoted by Lonnie Teper of Iron Man Magazine. Some of you guys have seen our USA and nationals predictions videos we have done in the past.

Well anyways, Lonnie Puts on a great show each year. A perfect show for this competitor. Its not a national qualifier but its still a solid NPC Show.

Actually It was the first show I ever competed in and was a great experience for me.

This past year, I worked with a competitor who competed( Rob Saurer). I posted some pics of him.

He basically did the show 4 weeks out from competinig at the Los Angeles Championships.

During his last week of prep, he damaged his knee while training legs and was unable to walk. He just recently dumped his crutches and is able to walk on his own. Anyways...

I will be working with Rob again this year along with 2 middle weights..Im also part of Lonnies staff assisting throughout the day.

I love this show as it gets a ton of publicity. Jay guest poses every year. And the show is run very well.

Whatever you decide, Good luck and if you do compete in the show, i will see you there!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws