over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEED ADVISE FROM THE RESIDENT BENCH MONSTERS

WARLORD_123

Registered
I havent posted on here in a while as you know I was in the Army and always overseas. So it was a bitch to get online. I have asked fror bench advice before and FRKNHUGE really helped me out but Im going to need a little more indept advice on this one. so hear it is. I recently bought the critical bench program, which is a add 50 pounds in 10 weeks bench plan. Whether it has validity or not we will see, but I wanted to try it out as I havnt been able to get past a 355 max for a long ass time. Hit 365 once but it was ugly as sin so I dont count it. The Critical Bench Program is low volume and only has me benching once a week, which I believe is geared for natural lifters, which I am not. I am running 1 G sust every 10 days, and 100mg Abombs daily as prescribed in Big As Begginer Advice thread. Anyway due to the abombs I am recovering with a quickness and feel as though I could mabye modify it to get another bench workout in a week and take advantage of my recovery process. I would really appreciate it if one of our really resident bench monsters would shoot me and email at the following account:

[email protected]

And I will attach the Program that I was sent and see if you have any reccomendations on modifying it. I really want to blast bast the 4 plate barrior so bad I can taste it. Any way, any hel would be awesome. lus I am keeping a training log on my computer and will post it in entirety after the training is complete(workout/supplements/diet) if I can get some help on the program.

Thank you for all of the advice....

I really appreciate the advice gentlemen, thanks alot. THIS IS SARCASM

Last edited:
you have to be kidding me....

There are currently over 800 members online right now, and no one is taking the time to answer my simple question. Perhaps you feel that while you are over here in the combat zone, you have plenty of time to work out and see what works, etc, etc. Well maybe for some units however I am out running the fucking roads constantly and have limited time to devote to planning my workouts. I came to this forum as I personally feel as though this is the place to come for the best advice. Appartently however, everyone is a little to busy enjoying their peacefull stress free meandering to and from the gym and supermarket, and the movies, and athe bars, etc. to take 5 fucking minutes and answer a question that is very important to me. Go ahead and retailiate if you want with whatever excuses you can cook up, but the bottom line you, especially those who chose to read my post and not repond, are all fucking assholes. So dont waste your fucking time responding to my post, I have supported this site for years, looked up to the senior members as personal role models, and now I feel as though I have been spit directly in the face.

I STILL FEEL AS THOUGH THIS BOARD IS NUMERO UNO AND HAS A TOP NOTCH STAFF HOWEVER THIS EXPERIENCE IS BULLSHIT, I MARKED THE POST URGENT, AS IN TIME SENSISTIVE, AND I GOT BLOWN OFF. SO FUCK OFF YOU INCONSIDERATE PRICKS.

I have no input on your program, but just cuz people are logged on doesn't mean that their reading your posts. And just because your in a combat zone doesn't mean you should have your post answered as soon as you post them. You have enough time to train find gear and use it , so chill out cuz ain't no one going to help someone whos being a butthead. J.R.

You currently bench more than me and you're on a shit load more gear than most... you're on your own bro.

fuck off

hey tatoojr, you illiterate unpatriotic communist fuck, apparently you didnt read the entire message: did you not see this line shithead:

"but the bottom line you, especially those who chose to read my post and not repond, are all fucking assholes."

I ask for help, in a professional mannor, from a very proffessional board, and 32 of the 34 WHO VIEWED MY POST failed to even comment. And the two that did, fuck you and fuck you. Enjoy your fucking freedom to be an asshole, as that is what america is all about. You are free to be a pussy bitch if you want to.

BIG A runs an awesome site here, and I have gotten great advice in the past. I have no quelms with Big A or the majority of the members, and I have never went on a pissed off rant on this board either as I feel that is is unprofessional on my part. However since I stressed the urgency of the matter, and all I got was a quit whining statement from liberal fuck, Im kind of pissed off.

This is the last I am going to say on this matter out of respect to BIG A, and the fact that this type of negative dialogue does no one any good.

SO I APPOLOGISE BIG A FOR CAUSING A RUCKUS, I DO NOT APPOLOGISE HOWEVER TO YOU TWO SHIT HEADS WHO NEED TO KEEP YOUR FUCKING COCK HOLSTERS SHUT.

I appologise to the entire professioanl mucle community for my unprofessional behavior. I have had anevtremely stressfull series of days over here and I got a bit imoatient and oversteooed my bounds. JR I appollogise for calling you a commy bastard, and the other dude i realize you are probably not a shit head. I just lost my cool, and while I would expect you both to be offended. I offer my opology none the less.

I REQUEST THAT A MODERATOR CLOSE THID THREAD AND END THIS NONSENSE WHICH I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR..

Dude, chill the fuck out! first of all, u only waited a day to post up some smartass negative comment about noone saying shit. This is the PL forum and doesnt get a whole lot of hits. I only check in every couple days to once a week. i answer when i get here.

secondly, u asked for help from resident bench experts. maybe noone posted because they dont consider themselves a bench expert, and were probably only reading ur post to pick up some advice too. hence the reason for no replies.

im no bench expert, but i do bench 500 at 210-215 when my shoulder is healthy and i am friends an discuss trainning with some of the worlds best raw benchers. send me what u have and ill take a look at it.but my initial suggestion is to follow it thru word for word since u paid for it. it it doesnt work, tweak a little next time thru. also send me ut training prior to this point too.

third, be patient enough for me to get back to u. email is [email protected]

big_byrd52

As a stated in my last I realized that I was out of line. I am 8 or 9 hours ahead of the east coast my sense of time is a bit off. plus I have a very stressfull job and it makes me a gererally cranky asshole, especially considering it is 2 am over and I have been up since 5 am yesterday. I will put together a package for you andemail it too you, I appreciate the help and once again I appologise for being a dick I am just a bit aggressive and impatient at times. I respect the board and I wont behave in this manner again.

its cool bro, i appreciate what ur doin over there, and i know how stressful it can get, even just the standing-by to stand-by bullshit. what unit r u with?

Warlord, I've been called worst, so no sweat. To straighten a few things out , I have 3 honorable discharges from the military and am a registered Rep.. I might illiterate but I get by. I'll give you the same advice I gave my nephew on his 2 tours in Iraq, if it shoots at you kill it and everything around it, it worked for him and I hope that it works for you. Keep safe and come home soon. J.R.

I haven't looked at the Critical Bench program so I'm no help there. Just because you are recovering rapidly doesn't necessarily mean you should lift more often. You have to look at whether or not you are making consistent progress. Off the top of my head I would say to do some more lat, upper back, trap, and tri work on another day. You can never be too thick back there. Some bicep work once a week seems to help my stability at lock out.

PB

i always wondered what the critical bench program looked like... glad i didnt get it, its almost exactly how i train already.

obviously the workout weights are based off of a % system of you one rep max. I am no math guruby any tretch of the word but what formula do you think you would use to create the sane progream for a diffferent max weight. Sat if my max was 405 instead of 355. There has to be a simple % formula that they are usiing to get the reccommended workkout weights, ant thoughts?

I don't have or see any chart but if you divide the big number into the small number, you'll get the percentage. Do a few of the numbers and see of there is a pattern and you can construct your own chart.

yea, where it has u do say 305, divide 305/355=85.9 or 86%

HEY! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? GOD DAMNIT. GET TO THAT MATH, GOD DAMNIT. Just kidding. I had to fuck with you about how you got pissed at the top of the thread.

Good deal now I shouldnt have a problem helping out a few of thee other guys on my team who are interested in the program but have different maxes, I appreciate the help.

WArlord,

I am just getting back into powerlifting after a 10 year break.. I am not very knowledgeable about equipped benching yet, but I am learning. I am a fairly good raw bencher currently hit a 515 at 220. One thing to consider with raw benching is to find your weak point. It is important to be strong throughout the movement. I like to combine high reps (up to 20) with lower reps (3-5). I don't max often , but I can gauge where I am by my reps. Speed is important to get the bar moving, but I like to do high reps sets as opposed to 10 sets of 3. Low rep speed work is probably good if you are using a bench shirt, but if training raw I like to thouroughly work the muscle. For example 135 x 15
225x20
315 x20
405 to failure , usually 12-13 reps.

I will do that for a few weeks and then go to 5x5 routine for about 5 or six weeks. At the end of the 5x5 cycle I will do 2 weeks of 3x3 and then hit a max. I also like to do heavy military presses, weighted chins, barbell rows,, dips, skull crushers, rack pulls , deads and squats. Whenever my bench stalls I back off a little and focus on squats. The intensity and overall stress on your body will bring up your bench. I am not that great of a squatter (apx 600-620 max raw), ut I hear thsi big-byrd guy can probably give us both advice on getting our squats up.

Another thing is to eat a shitload of protein. Gaining weight is a great way to get stronger, just becare ful not to lose it fast and you can keep most of the added strenghth.

But, the most important thing is to lift smart and don't get hurt. Heavy raw traing beats the hell out of your body. If you start noticing pain in the elbows or shoulders back off and again focus on squats and back work.. I have found that as long as I am squatting my bench will not go down even if I take 10-14 days off and rest every so often. In the past I tried to train through injuries and watched my lifts go down. I am now 35 qand I definetly nned to warm up better than when I was 25 and injuries don't heal as fast.

Hopefully I gave you some decent advice.. Good luck and get strong!

Dan

I forgot to mention a few tricks.

1) set up- roll back on your shoulders and upper back
2) learn to arch
3)when you touch your chest, drive backwords with your legs while keeping ass on the bench.
4) train about 3-4 fingers in on each side than you normally would. As you approach a max date start moving out one finger every workout.
5)get your forearms as big and strong as you can. A strong grip will provide stabilty and help to prevent elbow and wrist injuries. Big forearms will act as a spring at the bottom.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws