over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need Help About Puffy Gyno.

soc23

Newbies
I'm having a little problem with the puffiness in my chest. (nipples) I haven't put on much weight since my last show so I don't think it would be a fat issue. I was 183 at my last show and now I'm 198 and decently lean. I was wondering if it could be something in my diet, or something I not eating enough of that will cause this. I had a problem with gyno when I was a kid but I grew out of it but they have always been big due to my size as a teenager and I grew out of that to. I'm not on any gear at the moment and haven't been on any in the past 2 years. Can someone please help. I can put up pics if needed.

I dont have a camera right at this moment but I'll put some pics up tomorrow. I'm 26 and I'm not taking anything but some stuff called N.O. anabolic made by muscle asylum project and the protein they make called freak fix.

Last edited:
I'm having a little problem with the puffiness in my chest. (nipples) I haven't put on much weight since my last show so I don't think it would be a fat issue. I was 183 at my last show and now I'm 198 and decently lean. I was wondering if it could be something in my diet, or something I not eating enough of that will cause this. I had a problem with gyno when I was a kid but I grew out of it but they have always been big due to my size as a teenager and I grew out of that to. I'm not on any gear at the moment and haven't been on any in the past 2 years. Can someone please help. I can put up pics if needed.

I dont have a camera right at this moment but I'll put some pics up tomorrow. I'm 26 and I'm not taking anything but some stuff called N.O. anabolic made by muscle asylum project and the protein they make called freak fix.
I would go and get a blood test and have them check your Test levels and oestrogen level and also the ratio between them. make sure they do the check for free test and see where you are at. excess gut fat will lean you towards higher oestrogen levels also. While they are tesitn get cholesterol and liver values done too.

Estrogen. Gyno is such a touchy issue because it isnt the most flattering look. I got it at puberty and basically have had it ever since. I naturally have an excess of estrogen and it has been my curse. This is why I love test so much. I have never been happier than when I got on a regemin of testosterone and I only wish I could have disscoverd it much sooner. I feel more me when taking test. Anyway, when I first began BB my chest grew like crazy and did a decent job of evening everything out but it still is their. My doctor tells me the only thing to fix it is surgery and to me its just not worth it because I dont compete but if I did, one of first things I would do is go under the knife for my gyno. Its genetic for some and caused by supplements for others but from what I have reasearched and learned, once it is their it usually is permanent baring some miracle.

Last edited:
Research letro.

Something like this:
Ten weeks on letro - tapered down and use nolva for six weeks - two of those weeks overlapping with letro - so 14 weeks total. Taper the nolva down to 10 mg eod for the last week.

If it grew due to temporary spikes in estro caused by steroid use - it may shrink due to temporary suppression of estro - the nolva is then used to keep the rebounding estro off of the breast tissue until you are back to a baseline level.

Here are some pics about the questions I had about gyno. Give me some feed back guys when yall have some time. Thanks

Attachments

• 0719082305.jpg
    0719082305.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,788
  • 0719082306.jpg
    0719082306.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 6,809
  • 0719082306a.jpg
    0719082306a.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 790
Here are some pics about the questions I had about gyno. Give me some feed back guys when yall have some time. Thanks

That first pic looks weird. It's as if you're growing breasts. :eek:

I think you're holding lots of fat tissue in your lower chest - leaning out should help big time. I don't think it is necessarily gyno. Lean out first, then you will know.

From the side, it doesn't look too bad. Just that front pic is freaky.

That first pic looks weird. It's as if you're growing breasts. :eek:

I think you're holding lots of fat tissue in your lower chest - leaning out should help big time. I don't think it is necessarily gyno. Lean out first, then you will know.

From the side, it doesn't look too bad. Just that front pic is freaky.

Haha, Your telling me lol, I live with it and have been since I was 13 lol. I was nick named sausage nipples by my high soccer soccer team lol. I think its probably just some loss skin from where I had that problem when I was younger. I've been trying to lean out and it helped some.

Bro, I had a friend with worse gyno than that and he did some letro (.25 to .5mg) for about 3 months and it totally cleared it up. DEFINETLY something to look into

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear