over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need help with crashed gear

gstracer

Registered
ok so i had all my gear in one spot and i went to check it out today and it turned out that all my test froma sponsor had crashed, the kicked is that i have deca tren eq and primo right next to it literally touching it and everything eles is fine. its about 56-60 degrees where i have the stuff so it shouldnt crash from the temp right?? what should i do can i bake to bring back?? first time this has happened to me thanks a lot

ok so i had all my gear in one spot and i went to check it out today and it turned out that all my test froma sponsor had crashed, the kicked is that i have deca tren eq and primo right next to it literally touching it and everything eles is fine. its about 56-60 degrees where i have the stuff so it shouldnt crash from the temp right?? what should i do can i bake to bring back?? first time this has happened to me thanks a lot

Yeah, heat it up. Doing it in the oven is easy enoug, or on the stove top in a pan of hot water. Sounds like you are going to have to store it at a normal room temp. Strange that you have it in such a cold environment. Trying to hide something from someone ?:confused:

no not really trying to hide it just the temp of my house right now is like 60-64. but its a little cooler where i keep it so at what temp would you say with the oven?? and how long do i need to put a pin in it for venting for either the oven or stovetop?

if it only crashed because it got cold then you can throw it in the oven at 170 for like 5 minutes and shake it will be fine. I dont vent at that low of a temp, you can if you want but it wont be necessary.

why do you think it crashed at such a high temp i thought it would have to be almost freezing to crash thanks again

why do you think it crashed at such a high temp i thought it would have to be almost freezing to crash thanks again

All depends on how much and what type solvent is in there and the concentration. Was is one of those mad high concentrations like 400 mg/ml? If its high like that I would cut it with oil anyhow and get it down to about 250mg/ml or so.

dumb question...

Do you literally just stick the vial (with rubber stopper) into the oven with a small in the top to vent and then turn it up the heat??? (and here comes the dumb question).... wont the rubber stopper melt at a certain point...?? :confused:

yeah its a dumb Q but Im relatively new to baking and haven't found the answer even after looking for quite some time.

the oils, ba, and bb ratios along with the concentration is what will be the desiding factor on what temp the gear will crash at. Ive made test prop that would hold at 200mg/ml that would only crash if it dropped below 70degrees. Some brews are tricky some arent. Most gear especially test will crash if they drop below 60degrees.

No the stopper will not melt, well at least not at a reasonable temp in the oven. The fitting on the pin will melt however so you got to watch it.

this may be another dumb ? ....

how do you know the test crashed? Can you tell just by looking at it?

Also, will any test crash at temps below 60 degrees? Or does it have to be of high concentrate, say 300mgs or higher?

Just wondering cause i keep mine in a place up high where my son can't get to it and in the winter months it might get a little cold in that spot.

Would the oil cristalize or something? Just curious ....

When i have done it. I boil some water pick the bottle up with some tongs let it heat up and swirl around for about 5 min. Then make sure its mixed good. Make sure the bottle dont get to hot or it might break. Thats why i use tongs

how do you know the test crashed? Can you tell just by looking at it?

Also, will any test crash at temps below 60 degrees? Or does it have to be of high concentrate, say 300mgs or higher?

Just wondering cause i keep mine in a place up high where my son can't get to it and in the winter months it might get a little cold in that spot.

Would the oil cristalize or something? Just curious ....

Yes if it gets to cold it will seperate from the oil.

the oils, ba, and bb ratios along with the concentration is what will be the desiding factor on what temp the gear will crash at. Ive made test prop that would hold at 200mg/ml that would only crash if it dropped below 70degrees. Some brews are tricky some arent. Most gear especially test will crash if they drop below 60degrees.

No the stopper will not melt, well at least not at a reasonable temp in the oven. The fitting on the pin will melt however so you got to watch it.

To add, the type plays a role as well. (ex. prop, enan., cyp, etc.). Also, contaminate's in powder add to the dilemma. That's what I was told anyway, I wouldn't know personally!

Last edited:
you can heat it with a hair dryer also. I've had success doing that on crashed gear before

its 300mg/ml so not crazy high

cyp will do that. Ive seen it happen a number of times if it gets to cold during shipping or storage.

yes cyp is notorious for crashing.

I know it is worse than enanthate for that, but ive never had it happen, Now test prop crashing is fairly common on the other hand.
I would just watch it and see if it happens again after you heated it. If it keeps happening again and again then youll need to add more solvent. I would use BB.too much BA and it will be more painful.

put vial in plastic ziplock (freezer bags are best, sandwich are a little thin for the heat), let sit in tap water (hot as you can get it-- generally 135-145 deg. - you can also run tap water while sitting or shake vial under tap). should go back in solution in 3-5 minutes, with occasional swirling or shaking.

store someplace WARMER.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner