over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help with my thryoid

Can you put the ranges in that were used? They're usually pretty close but some labs use different ranges.

I was cheering on your rant as I was reading it :headbang:

FT3: 2-4.4 is the range. Based on everything I have studied, it needs to be in the high 3's or low-mid 4s.

I should also mention my body temperature has been low for a long time. 98.6 is not something I've seen in years. Symptoms of hypothyroidism show up in the presence of low body temperature. It's gotten higher now that im on thyroid hormones. I'm seeing 98.0 now, which is more than I'm used to.

I was cheering on your rant as I was reading it :headbang:

FT3: 2-4.4 is the range. Based on everything I have studied, it needs to be in the high 3's or low-mid 4s.

I should also mention my body temperature has been low for a long time. 98.6 is not something I've seen in years. Symptoms of hypothyroidism show up in the presence of low body temperature. It's gotten higher now that im on thyroid hormones. I'm seeing 98.0 now, which is more than I'm used to.

Hah rodger that. Glad the low dose is working for you - I was honestly surpised. I've been struggling with thyroid/fatigue problems on/off for almost 10 years.

Still continue to feel much better!

I use 10mcg T3 (5 morning and 5 hours later) and 50mcg T4 before bed. If I start feeling a little of the fog, I will take another 5mcg of T3 (totaling 15mcg).

I am curious what my bloodwork is going to show when I get thyroid values tested.

Also, my endocrinolist fired me as a patient because I told him I am using thyroid hormones to fix how horrible I have felt. He said "there is no evidence that I am hypothyroid" despite my Free T3 testing at 2.6-2.9 depending on the test (this is actually called symptomatic subclinical hypothyroidism but what do I know). In other words, I can only continue to see him as long as I feel absolutely miserable. Clear example of some doctors not giving a shit how their patients feel.
The reason i fire most doctors they believe they automatically know someone and know more based on a degree.....

Id rather self medicate as well, i know me, they dont...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

The reason i fire most doctors they believe they automatically know someone and know more based on a degree.....

Id rather self medicate as well, i know me, they dont...

I havent tried in a very long time but I used to be able to take 150mcg of Cytomel straight from CVS.

I told an Endo I could do that without sides and his response was "that's because you're healthy. I'm overweight so if I took that much I would get hot and sweaty and my heart would be racing".

At 20 years old without even an undergrad degree I knew that's not how hormones should work lol.

Hah rodger that. Glad the low dose is working for you - I was honestly surpised. I've been struggling with thyroid/fatigue problems on/off for almost 10 years.

Had to go up to 15mcg T3 to feel best. still on 50mcg T4. I split half and half morning and early evening now. body temp close to 98.6 now.

Just have to see an endo who will prescribe thyroid meds and continue my trt.

I decided to take t3 and t4 at the same time starting a couple of days ago instead of t3 morning-afternoon with t4 before bed. Today I was really tired all day. Could this be related?

I'm going to go back to separating them again tomorrow.

I decided to take t3 and t4 at the same time starting a couple of days ago instead of t3 morning-afternoon with t4 before bed. Today I was really tired all day. Could this be related?

I'm going to go back to separating them again tomorrow.
Dont go mess with something that is working, why change it up??

Been doing better on 25mcg T3 with 50mcg T4. Hit bumps along the way in the form of the horrific brain haze and also extreme lethargy but this dose seems to agree with me so far. I don’t know how important it is to have a 4:1 ratio of T4/T3 though. Body temperature is still slightly below what’s considered normal. Getting labs next week.

iodine supplements worth a try then bloodwork

take it slow, dont jump too fast

I've done t3 four maybe three competitions. Ive done it both ways, two times a day and once per day. Once seems to work better with me.

as you know there's much more to it then t3, reverse t3, tsh

have you stopped gh recently? or even anabolics in some cases have been shown to lower thyroid production slightly...

is your thyroid tests consistently low every time you test and have been for many tests?

A great Doctor of mine taught me it can be low onetime, than normal the next then slightly low the next , then normal high the next, as this is very common....if its low every test for many tests then seek more information and help

why don't you save your money and try and get in with someone like Dr. Serrano that can really help. i'm seeing a trend with your posts and its not going to end well. bash me if you will but someone needs to be honest with you, it looks like Dante tried and you ignored his advice so i'm probably wasting my time also.

why don't you save your money and try and get in with someone like Dr. Serrano that can really help. i'm seeing a trend with your posts and its not going to end well. bash me if you will but someone needs to be honest with you, it looks like Dante tried and you ignored his advice so i'm probably wasting my time also.

Dr. Serrano is in Ohio, a state far away from me that I have never been in my life.

Dante responded to my hematocrit problems, NOT thyroid problems. If you really think you're qualified to play armchair psychologist, at least bring facts to the table.

I live in a state where we are not legally able to get bloodwork without a prescription, meaning Direct Labs isn't an option. Do you have any idea how difficult that makes it for people like myself who need to have labs as often as possible?

Did you miss the part about my endo firing me as a patient because I told him I started taking thyroid meds? Or the fact I have an appointment with a new one next week to get the help/labs I desperately need?

Stay in your lane and worry about your own problems.

Last edited:
I have the following lab numbers I recently got back (besides RT3):

TSH:1.9
FT3: 2.9
FT4: 1.53
Last year's Reverse T3: 28

No doctor is willing to help me but I have access to both T3 and T4 meds. What dosing regimen would you guys recommend based on these numbers?

The "normal" lab ranges are wrong, similar to total testosterone levels.

I've read FT3 should be minimum in the upper 3's (like 3.7+). The thing is my FT4 is already at a good place.

Therefore, I think I should only use T3, but I'm not certain and I also don't know what dose to use. Perhaps 10mcg?

Google Low dose Naltrexone and Thyroid.

Google Low dose Naltrexone and Thyroid.

Hi Emeric. I have looked into LDN but I thought it was only helpful for those with Hashimotos? I don't have any thyroid antibodies.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

your absolutely right. like I said this wont end well but good luck none the less. hope you find a real doctor.

Dr. Serrano is in Ohio, a state far away from me that I have never been in my life.

Dante responded to my hematocrit problems, NOT thyroid problems. If you really think you're qualified to play armchair psychologist, at least bring facts to the table.

I live in a state where we are not legally able to get bloodwork without a prescription, meaning Direct Labs isn't an option. Do you have any idea how difficult that makes it for people like myself who need to have labs as often as possible?

Did you miss the part about my endo firing me as a patient because I told him I started taking thyroid meds? Or the fact I have an appointment with a new one next week to get the help/labs I desperately need?

Stay in your lane and worry about your own problems.

Have you considered NDT

Have you considered NDT ( natural dessicated thyroid ) I've been using it for the past five years and it seems to work far better than t4 / t3 combos.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear