over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need serious help. Been feeling light headed for a week

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This is day 6 of me feeling very light headed or "loopy" in the head. I'm not really that dizzy but I do feel somewhat tired but mostly just really light headed. That is my only symptom. No headaches, room spinning, or any of that stuff.

I went to the ER yesterday because I had enough. They ran a CT scan of my chest and found no blood clots. They also took blood and my sodium level and CBC levels (hema, hemo, etc) were fine. I went to my primary care doctor this morning, who is also my cardiologist, and received an EKG and echo cardiogram, both of which were fine. I also had more blood drawn to have a whole slew of other tests, like all the vitamin categories (B, D, etc.). I hope to get the results back this week (I asked for a lot of blood work).

To summarize and add more to the story:
- - The light headedness is constant and doesn't go away. It's with me 24 hours of the day.
- no physician is able to diagnose me. The cardiologist thinks it's stress, but that doesn't make any sense to me since I've never felt this before.
- None of them think I need a brain scan either because I'm not getting any other symptoms
- waiting on more blood test results
- I was taking 500mcg BPC 157 from blue sky peptides for 10 days, which I stopped as of today.
- I am also on TRT
- I had open heart surgery exactly 6 weeks ago for an aneurysm of the acending aorta (arotic root replaced with a stent. The valve was NOT replaced and was fine). I'm not taking any blood thinners as they all said I'm fixed and going to be completely fine.

Anyone have any ideas? The whole classic "go see a doctor" reply hasn't really worked for me so far, hence why I'm here hoping the smart PM medical guys here see this.

Or you on Blood thinners? Did you check your blood pressure too see if it is low?

Sounds like low blood pressure symptoms kind of but the Drs would have caught that.

Sounds like low blood pressure symptoms kind of but the Drs would have caught that.

Could be going low to high too, or opposite. The Doctors could see him normal and at other times he isn't. Certain medications can do that.

You could be anemic as well maybe eat some more red meat this week if you drink a lot of coffee cut back on that. Get rest and stay hydrated I know that sounds cliché but it might just be a simple fix such as that.

toxins

It could be from toxins build up in your colon also, how much water are you drinking per day?

To answer some Q's

- I am not on a blood thinner, besides baby aspirin
- My bp is very good (diastolic is between 61-75 usually)
- My diet has been clean, including grass fed beef and free range eggs. I am still eating plenty
- My blood glucose levels were tested normal

You could be anemic as well maybe eat some more red meat this week if you drink a lot of coffee cut back on that. Get rest and stay hydrated I know that sounds cliché but it might just be a simple fix such as that.

They said I'm not anemic. I'm eating grass fed beef daily. I haven't had any coffee since my surgery. I'm drinking tons of water and my electrolytes were fine.

It could be from toxins build up in your colon also, how much water are you drinking per day?

A ton of water. I thought I might have been overhydrated with low sodium levels but those were normal.

How do I find out if it's toxins in the colon?

They said I'm not anemic. I'm eating grass fed beef daily. I haven't had any coffee since my surgery. I'm drinking tons of water and my electrolytes were fine.

A ton of water. I thought I might have been overhydrated with low sodium levels but those were normal.

How do I find out if it's toxins in the colon?

I don't think you can really test for toxins in the colon.

you could play with pro/prebiotics.

glutathione is a great chelator and will up the entire function of your immune system, while detoxing most of what is already in your system.

im sure you had hemocrit tested, how was that? hemo globin? quality of the rbc's, shape?

I had someone that was really sensitive to the heat and had lowish blood pressure. she always complained of lack of energy and dizziness in hot and particularly humid weather rhodiola helped her a lot.

I would have mentioned a few things listed above but doesn't look like them. Have you had your ears checked? Any sign of ear infection? Your inner ear is vital to your balance.

It could possibly be anxiety related. Perhaps all the stress from the last few months has come back in the form of this. What you feel is exactly how I feel 24/7 when my anxiety was bad. After time I barely noticed it as it became 'normal' for me. Since Ibiza and all the partying I have felt it more but hopefully it fades away and yours too.

What are both numbers (blood pressure)?

I don't think you can really test for toxins in the colon.

you could play with pro/prebiotics.

glutathione is a great chelator and will up the entire function of your immune system, while detoxing most of what is already in your system.

im sure you had hemocrit tested, how was that? hemo globin? quality of the rbc's, shape?

I had someone that was really sensitive to the heat and had lowish blood pressure. she always complained of lack of energy and dizziness in hot and particularly humid weather rhodiola helped her a lot.

I'm taking a pro biotic with breakfast every day.

Hematocrit was 45. It is up from 33 since surgery. I don't know if I should be alarmed that it's increased so much since my last set of bloods were drawn 5 1/2 weeks ago. It was increasing quickly before surgery too and I had to get frequent donations and a couple of phlebotomies. RBC's and hemoglobin in range too.

I'll read about glutathione and rhodiola as I have never heard of those things before.

I would have mentioned a few things listed above but doesn't look like them. Have you had your ears checked? Any sign of ear infection? Your inner ear is vital to your balance.

It could possibly be anxiety related. Perhaps all the stress from the last few months has come back in the form of this. What you feel is exactly how I feel 24/7 when my anxiety was bad. After time I barely noticed it as it became 'normal' for me. Since Ibiza and all the partying I have felt it more but hopefully it fades away and yours too.

What are both numbers (blood pressure)?

Do you feel light headed constantly like I am? If I'm distracted, I forget about it but it's still there. It's a weird and crappy feeling. A light dizziness.

I check my bp often and it was checked every 15 minutes in the ER yesterday. Systolic was between 105-117 and diastolic between 61-80 every time it was checked.

Do you feel light headed constantly like I am? If I'm distracted, I forget about it but it's still there. It's a weird and crappy feeling. A light dizziness.

I check my bp often and it was checked every 15 minutes in the ER yesterday. Systolic was between 105-117 and diastolic between 61-80 every time it was checked.

It's hard to describe. At certain times in the last year I have felt light headed for literally months at a time. It's not like my head is spinning but if I remain still it is like I am swaying slightly.

Take into account this is normal for me so I forget about it. When I felt like this for the first time I was thinking wtf is wrong. The same with my ear ringing... at first I was going mental at times. Now I am used to it and it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I am sure what you have is completely different and caused by your recent heart issues. It may be stress etc but I am sure it will go away.

The fact you stated when you are distracted you forget about it is a good sign.

It's hard to describe. At certain times in the last year I have felt light headed for literally months at a time. It's not like my head is spinning but if I remain still it is like I am swaying slightly.

Take into account this is normal for me so I forget about it. When I felt like this for the first time I was thinking wtf is wrong. The same with my ear ringing... at first I was going mental at times. Now I am used to it and it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I am sure what you have is completely different and caused by your recent heart issues. It may be stress etc but I am sure it will go away.

The fact you stated when you are distracted you forget about it is a good sign.

Well the fact this started 5 weeks after the surgery leads me to believe it's not related. Maybe it's stress, but why did it happen when it did and why doesn't it ever go away?

Does your light headedness ever go away?

Btw, the doctor checked my ears and it's not an ear infection.

Well the fact this started 5 weeks after the surgery leads me to believe it's not related. Maybe it's stress, but why did it happen when it did and why doesn't it ever go away?

Does your light headedness ever go away?

Btw, the doctor checked my ears and it's not an ear infection.

As I mentioned you are probably fine and it has nothing to do with anxiety etc. Do you feel anxious or is it simply lightheadedness? Anxiety can start weeks after a certain stressful event... in a sense when your bodies defenses are down and it just hits. But we are probably going way off topic here. Let's just see how you are in 1 week.

Stress can do strange things to your body though so it may just be that. We are very sensitive physically and you have been through a lot.

Comparing you to me would be wrong. I recently found out anxiety runs in my family so all my past partying wouldn't have helped me. My anxiety started weeks after a stressful event when I felt great. Your lightheadedness will be down to something else. Time will tell but I wouldn't worry at all un less the dizziness starts getting worst.

I have had labyrinthitis before and that is no joke. But your ears are fine so that's a good thing. Keep me updated. 1 weeks is nothing and hopefully you start to feel better soon. Try not to stress about it though and hopefully it fades away.

Did you recently stop taking the painkillers after your surgery? Maybe your head is kind of zonked out and adjusting back to normal without the pk's.

I like Elvia's idea of something inner ear related. Definitely have your doctor look into that. I'm surprised they didn't CT your head! I would think they would take every precaution. If the inner ear part of the equation doesn't play out, I would see a neurologist just to cover your bases!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131