over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need some advice for my first legit cycle

BigD can you post a link as Tapatalk isnt user friendly like a laptop or pc would be in this case.

250mg will give you decent gains, no question. But 500mg/wk worked very well for my 1st cycle without any bad sides. You should read Big Al's Growth Principles for Beginners. It's a sticky a the top of the page.

Here's a portion of it:

GEAR
You need a testosterone base. 750mg/week is plenty.
You need an anabolic - deca or Eq at 400mg/week is
plenty. You need for optimum growth, a good oral like
d-bol at 30mg/d or A-50 50mg/d

It really depends on your goals and how you respond to gear.

Thanks man I appreciate it ill read up more on big Al's principles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone ever heard of test 400 by any chance

The test 400 has 400mgs and the test 100 has 100 mgs u think that's to much ?

Yep, several sponsors carry it. You really don't need anymore that 250-300mg per ml though.

I figured start with the 400 and then finish up with the 100 to lean off then take the post

10 weeks is a really short time...flies by.

think 20 weeks.

and then be prepared to be on for a loooong time...usually what happens.:)

have fun.

Be prepared for psychological addiction and eventual abuse you tell yourself is HRT with periodic Blasts. Lol. Not even kidding. Once you cross the line, you'll want to stay.

Be prepared for psychological addiction and eventual abuse you tell yourself is HRT with periodic Blasts. Lol. Not even kidding. Once you cross the line, you'll want to stay.

So your saying once I start I'm going to want to stay on and referring to the cycle I was talking about the 400 mgs of test 400 n 100 mgs of test prop what am I looking at when I come off I took prohormone cycle a year ago and came off good lost some gains

So your saying once I start I'm going to want to stay on and referring to the cycle I was talking about the 400 mgs of test 400 n 100 mgs of test prop what am I looking at when I come off I took prohormone cycle a year ago and came off good lost some gains

Yes. The line between wise, responsible use and abuse (on high doses too long) gets blurred. Or you'll decide to just stay on at HRT doses. It's very hard. It's compounded by having a better mood, outlook and libido on test too. You'll feel better on it, period. Just throwing that out there.

I figured start with the 400 and then finish up with the 100 to lean off then take the post

I should have probably said a little more since you are new to all this. You'll likely run into less painful gear if you stay with Test that is dosed between 250 and 300mg per milliliter rather than 400mg per milliliter gear. As a rule of thumb -the more milligrams crammed into one milliliter - the more likely you are to have pain after injecting. Some of these labs have been reported to make rather painless 400, but sometimes you end up with pain that is described as "crippling" by even the most seasoned vets.

So what do you recommend for this cycle because I have the test 400 and test 100

So what do you recommend for this cycle because I have the test 400 and test 100

Try only pinning .5ml (200mg) in a glute and find out how it's going to treat you or sell/trade. Is it from a well known lab/source on here?

Global pharmaceuticals I heard there legit and so that would be only half of it what would I do with the test

Global pharmaceuticals I heard there legit and so that would be only half of it what would I do with the test

I haven't read anything about Global Pharmaceuticals, so I have no idea how smooth their 400 is. Save the Prop for another time if the 400 works out ok for you. Have you considered running a PH that you already have experience with and 250mg of Test a week? The PH could make for a decent kicker depending on what it is. ;)

I haven't read anything about Global Pharmaceuticals, so I have no idea how smooth their 400 is. Save the Prop for another time if the 400 works out ok for you. Have you considered running a PH that you already have experience with and 250mg of Test a week? The PH could make for a decent kicker depending on what it is. ;)

You think that would be a little too much? I'm trying to just take a resonable amount to put on some size without losing the physique I know alot of people who abuse the stuff n just get the bloated blown up look , I'm aiming for just the right start cycle to keep an aesthetic physique but put on size

The test 400 has 400mgs and the test 100 has 100 mgs u think that's to much ?

Rich Piana says theres no way anyone can make a test thats 400mg per ml...

Rich Piana says theres no way anyone can make a test thats 400mg per ml...
He also says his arms are from 100 rep sets and not PMMA.

You think that would be a little too much? I'm trying to just take a resonable amount to put on some size without losing the physique I know alot of people who abuse the stuff n just get the bloated blown up look , I'm aiming for just the right start cycle to keep an aesthetic physique but put on size

Stick with just the Test if that's what you need to try. This game is a marathon and you can always try new things as you go along. You didn't say yet what PHs you have ran, so I couldn't tell you what might be a good match anyway. Basically I was just throwing another thought/option out there for you.

Stick with just the Test if that's what you need to try. This game is a marathon and you can always try new things as you go along. You didn't say yet what PHs you have ran, so I couldn't tell you what might be a good match anyway. Basically I was just throwing another thought/option out there for you.

I tried halo and tren by black stone labs and before that I tried a cycle of just Anavar which was ok but didn't see to many gains from it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner