over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need some advice

Stacy27

Newbies
Hello All!
I'm 27 5'5 146lbs. I had my first baby 7 months ago and since then have lost about 54lbs and almost 12% bodyfat, I definitely want to lose 15 more lbs and 6% bodyfat but it seems like i'm stuck. Here is what I eat daily:
Breakfast: Protein Shake, 3/4 cup of plain oatmeal
Lunch: Turkey Salad w/ lite italian dressing
Snack: Light n Fit Yogurt 2 rice cakes
Dinner: Chicken w/veggies
Sometimes have sugar free fudgicles after dinner :)
I wake up every other morning and go running 2 miles and had went from lifting heavy weights to light weights and more reps.
I just can't seem to get the fat off my butt & thighs. I'm not really good at knowing what to do with the weight training.:confused:
I wanted to try taking Clebuterol to give me that extra boost but I'm not sure if that will help me take off this fat that just seems to want to stick around :) Some people have also told me to take a low dose of Winstrol or Primobolan. Any advice you can give is greatly appreciated, I am so close to reaching my goal but just can't seem to get there :(

I don't think The winstrol or primo is what you want. It will add muscle size and you are not lifting for size with your workouts.

Do you want more muscle?

Yes I am looking for more muscle overall, I still look chubby because I don't have any muscle definition...maybe I'm not doing enough lifting??? I want something that is going to burn fat fast and build muscle at the same time. My real problem is my legs and butt should I be lifting heavy or light weight/high reps?

Yes I am looking for more muscle overall, I still look chubby because I don't have any muscle definition...maybe I'm not doing enough lifting??? I want something that is going to burn fat fast and build muscle at the same time. My real problem is my legs and butt should I be lifting heavy or light weight/high reps?
Here's the deal, women can lift as heavy as they like and all it will do is marginally build muscle but it will increase the fat burning of the muscle (higher metabolic rate). Now if tyou throw anabolics into the picture then women can build a reasonable amount of muscle mass. It will help you to lean out. The more muscle you have the more calories are required to fuel this lean mass. So the answer for you lies with heavy weights (relative to you) and a rep range somewhere around 8-10. Try a slightly higher volume approach to your training, ie more working sets of a heavy weight for no less than 5-6 reps. Adjust your cardio accordingly. 4-5 good cardio days. But heavy lifting will burn more cals than light high reps.

Hello All!
I'm 27 5'5 146lbs. I had my first baby 7 months ago and since then have lost about 54lbs and almost 12% bodyfat, I definitely want to lose 15 more lbs and 6% bodyfat but it seems like i'm stuck. Here is what I eat daily:
I wake up every other morning and go running 2 miles and had went from lifting heavy weights to light weights and more reps.
I just can't seem to get the fat off my butt & thighs. I'm not really good at knowing what to do with the weight training.:confused:
I wanted to try taking Clebuterol to give me that extra boost but I'm not sure if that will help me take off this fat that just seems to want to stick around :) Some people have also told me to take a low dose of Winstrol or Primobolan. Any advice you can give is greatly appreciated, I am so close to reaching my goal but just can't seem to get there :(

I don't think clen is the answer here. And the gear is for sure not something you should do. Try an ECA stack instead. This should help burn some fat. Oldfella has some good points regarding the weights. Also, make sure you're doing 30-45 mins of cardio per day first thing in the morning. I get good results when I start high intensity for the first 15-20 mins then bring it down a notch for the remaining time. As far as being stuck, we've all been there so my advice is to change things up a bit.

yeah, you got too much wrong with your overall program to be thinking anabolics.

Diet probably could use some major work because I don't see enough calories to build muscle. Your body is probably holding on to everything its got since it doesn't feel like it's getting enough food. I don't see any "healthy fats" either.

your reps are too high to build muscle also. can you post your whole workout and lets see what changes can be suggested.Old fella was right about upping the weight & dropping the reps.

I'm off to the gym now and when I get back I'll give you my opinions on yor diet, then everyone can also give thier take and out of all those opposing opinions, you can use the advise to get your diet & workout in-line with growing some muscle & that in turn will boost your metabolism and help you loose some fat.

And BTW stacy, i forgot the second part of my reply to you. You can achieve a lot of great things without the drugs. This stuff is not a magic bullet, it has no magical properties. In fact it has a lot of evil proerties. Especially for the finely balanced endocrine system of a woman. The aas world is a mine field at the best of times. Lots of side effects, some good and a lot bad. So you have to really think long and hard about the use of these before you do. It will change you forever!! You must be prepared to accept that. Lets have a good look at your training program and tweak that first. Then lets get your diet/nutrition in order. You will be surprised!! and sore.......LOL

In fact it has a lot of evil proerties. Especially for the finely balanced endocrine system of a woman. The aas world is a mine field at the best of times. Lots of side effects, some good and a lot bad. So you have to really think long and hard about the use of these before you do. It will change you forever!! You must be prepared to accept that.

Exactly!!!

Hello All!

First congrats on your weight loss! :)
You are 5'5", 146 at 12%? I have a hard time grasping this given your diet. I'm not saying it's impossible by any means, but given what you eat it seems sort of unlikely. You need to work on your eating and training regime before you jump into drugs IMO.

For example if it were me I'd be doing at least 5 meals a day, preferably 6. High protein, moderate carbs (I actually like to cycle mine) and low/moderate fat. Fats all from good sources. I do protein at least 1-1.5grams per pound of body weight. Training around 4 days a week with some cardio in there as well.

If you goal is weight loss drugs are not the way to go. This can be accomplished wonderfully through diet and exercise alone.

(This is not meant to sound harsh, just honest. I hope it come across that way. :))

good advice in this thread

One thing though... 5'4" 146 @%12 BF..????
If you are 146lbs and 12% You are looking hard and muscular for sure. Typically %12 on a women is pretty tight like 8-10% on a man. I know this doesn't answer your questions but I thought it sounded a little off.

My advice: Do your cardio first thing in the morning, and eat more meals that look roughly like 50% protein 35% carbs and %15 fats. Shoot for about 8-10 calories per pound of your desired weight. And most importantly stick with it and have fun exercising.
Good luck

No silly! I wish I was 12% bodyfat, that would make no sense though! I said I lost 12% bodyfat so far. I was 36% after I had my daughter and am now 24% still pretty high! What do you mean by cycling your carbs? I guess I need to understand exactly what I should be eating everyday. If you look at my diet should I just be adding a meal and adding some "healthy fats" in there?

First congrats on your weight loss! :)
You are 5'5", 146 at 12%? I have a hard time grasping this given your diet. I'm not saying it's impossible by any means, but given what you eat it seems sort of unlikely. You need to work on your eating and training regime before you jump into drugs IMO.

For example if it were me I'd be doing at least 5 meals a day, preferably 6. High protein, moderate carbs (I actually like to cycle mine) and low/moderate fat. Fats all from good sources. I do protein at least 1-1.5grams per pound of body weight. Training around 4 days a week with some cardio in there as well.

If you goal is weight loss drugs are not the way to go. This can be accomplished wonderfully through diet and exercise alone.

(This is not meant to sound harsh, just honest. I hope it come across that way. :))

What my workout used to look like:

Day One:
Squats 4 sets 55lbs
Dumbell Press - 20lbs dumbells
Leg Press 3 sets 120lbs
Cable Rows 3 sets 60lbs
Lunges - 2 sets 12lb dumbells
Cable Tricep Extensions - 1 set 40lbs 1 set 45lbs.
I also did some adductor and abductor sets.

Day Two:
Flat Bench Press 4 sets - Bar plus 30lbs
Lat pulldown 2 sets 60lbs 2 sets 70lbs
One armed dumbell row 1 set 15lbs 2 sets 20lbs
shoulder press 3 sets (2) 10lbs dumbells
Incline bicep curl 2 sets 12lb dumbells

Day Three:
Deadlifts -4 sets 40 lbs plus bar
Lat Pulldowns 4 sets 55lbs
Step-ups 3 sets with 2-10lbs plates
shoulder press 3 sets 15lbs dumbells
Leg curls 2 sets 60lbs
Bicep curls 2 sets 45lbs.

All sets are done at about 10-12 reps each. Please comment and make improvements. Thank you!

I'll start with your diet:

Breakfast: keep the same

snack: 3oz lean meat,chicken or fish and 15 raw almonds, walnuts or cashews

Lunch: ditch the salad, that has mayo in it , go for one of the meats I have listed above and some sald or veggies, flax oil or Udos oil on the viggies

snack: ditch the yogart as most have 32 grams of sugar in it. cottage cheese is a better choice. some veggies ot 1/2 cup brown rice

dinner: looks good as is, just add some nuts or flax oil for fats

that's just a quickie version to balance it out a bit and add some health fat & get rid of the mayo

why did you go from a heavier workout to this one? and what was the reasoning?

do you have a copy of your old workout before you went to this one?

First of all thank you for your advice and I will try the diet change but I just want to clear up that when I say Turkey salad I don't know where you got mayo from. I have plain low sodium deli turkey from Stop & shop with lettuce and italian dressing.
Also I agree with you on the sugar that yogurts have and that's why I don't buy that kind, the yogurt I have been eating has 6 grams of sugar in it, but I agree with you cottage cheese is better. I will start making the changes tommorow, but with the flax oil I have the pills can i take those instead?

As far as my workout that is my heavy workout :) Well it started to be and then I started thinking it was making my legs bigger and went to light weight high reps. What do you recommend.
Any and all help is appreciated.

turkey salad to me meant like tuna salad or chicken salad with the meat stirred in with mayo. what you are talking about is fine. Just add the nuts and flax oil

I'm confused now because you were asking about building muscle with using priomo or winny but you mentioned that you quit doing the heavy weights because your legs were getting big. So I'm not sure what to tell you about how to lift

I was given this workout from a former personal trainer and I wasn't sure that it was working for me because after a month or so I didn't see any improvements. I have bigger thighs and am trying to slim them down but also build lean muscle at the same time and I didn't lose any inches in my legs from doing this workout they just stayed big. So I'm not sure how to lift if I want to lose bodyfat overall, look slimmer and build lean muscle. Should I be doing Heavy weight with low reps or Light weight with high reps. From other suggestions it has been said to go heavy but why didn't my legs slim down at all when I was doing that workout? I just started running every morning again too, hoping that will help.

Hmmm........I'm not the person to answer these questions because I only know how to build muscle not get a lean & toned look. Some of the other ladies might be better to help you.

I'm pretty good at knowing what to do for upper body but do you have any advice on lower body? Do you think supersets would work best? Thanks for your help

Here's the deal, women can lift as heavy as they like and all it will do is marginally build muscle but it will increase the fat burning of the muscle (higher metabolic rate). Now if tyou throw anabolics into the picture then women can build a reasonable amount of muscle mass. It will help you to lean out. The more muscle you have the more calories are required to fuel this lean mass. So the answer for you lies with heavy weights (relative to you) and a rep range somewhere around 8-10. Try a slightly higher volume approach to your training, ie more working sets of a heavy weight for no less than 5-6 reps. Adjust your cardio accordingly. 4-5 good cardio days. But heavy lifting will burn more cals than light high reps.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws