over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need Some Help From The Promuscle Family

babygetoboy

Registered
I didn't know really where to ask this, but I figured this is as good a place as any, with so many people with so many experiences who are all so helpful.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Vicodin addiction. I'm sad to admit that it has become a problem for me, and I know I need to stop and I want to get clean now. I have been using them for about 2 years or so, just on friday and saturday nights. The last 2 weeks I hurt my back so I got a script and have been taking them daily. I usually would take 3-4 750mg every friday and saturday night. During the last 2 weeks i've been taking about 6-7 500mg everyday.

I want to be done and over with all of them, I don't ever want to take them again. I just wanted to know if anyone had any experience with this problem or not, any help would be so much appreciated.

I am not sure if I am going to be a lot of help, but after shoulder surgery, I popped them things like candy and am sure I was abusing them. I got a couple of scripts and went through them quickly. Don't know if I was addicted, but would get phantom pains in the shoulder and pop another. I just decided that the fog they had me in wasn't right for me and quit. Felt really shitty for about a week, but then it was like the cobwebs were cleared from my head.
Just make up your mind that you don't need them. Just know that when it's done you are that much stronger!
all the best on this my man

Help

Hey maybe I can help. PM me and I will give you my uncle's number. He has been clean for 6-8 years now. Also, he is a bdybuilder (5'6 220 at age 62) so he can relate to what you are going through. He is a speaker up to 5 times a week and travels to speak. He is very open to help someone out.

Good Luck

go to www.suboxone.com if you are getting withdrawals (shits, sick flu feeling) when you try to stop... look for a doctor who does suboxone treatment on that site local to you, it helps stop any sides from withdrawal, at the same time it will make any opiate drugs you take useless basically.

personally i think since you havent been using them steadily for months you could probably taper off... or do a search for tramadol and how its used to taper off opiate use.

Thanks for the replies guys, would love to hear more.

miketasher - clear your pm's, there full, tried to send you one, thanks

thanks bro, you have a pm

bro,,,

i was given oxycontin for a wrestling injury. took it for 2 years till the doc cut me off. i went to another doc before and was on vic. yes i have been there. was on methadone for 2 years and switched to suboxone to get off everything completely. been clean for over a year, and have no cravings at all. just learned to deal w the shoulder pain ill have for the rest of my life. but i wasnt doing them for fun. pm me and we will talk more. anyone else who needs support for this please feel free to contact me. i have been through the withdrawls. without a good support system its hard to beat the opiate drugs!!!!!!
lucian

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity