over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need to vent, friend snitched.

Like many guys here, quite often complete strangers will walk up to me at the gym and ask me if I can get juice for them. Always say no, no, no and I do not use AAS.

My brother in law got his 3rd strike because of of rat. Be careful out there and no friend is worth going to jail over.

nbcout,
It`s a shame you have to experience the wrath of a snitch. In todays world you`ll find there is No honor among criminals. PERIOD ! Americas law enforcement has jumped up the price for snitching that most Americans today will or already have some type of connection with a SNITCH ! Be it friend, family foe, associate ,ect.... the list never will end because the law will never stop using these methods to catch people in criminal activies. People are weak in general and standing up to do the right thing rarely happens in todays society. Weak will and no heart ! SHUT UP and take your medication like a man America. Snitches get stitches where i come from !

Where in his post did he say anything about theives Confucius?

Its a generalized statement/metaphor... don't think too hard, i don't want you to hurt yourself

Fuck snitches.

I got myself into some huge legal trouble and now big time debt because of some rat bastard. All over a bag of weed... I'm almost done with my probation though, but still without a job within my field because of some bs on my record...

Definitely cost me a lot. The task force offered me a clean slate by working with them by busting local guys in gyms selling gear... I'll gladly take my debt than have to face myself in the mirror everyday by living as a piece of shit rat.

it just boggles my mind that the guy sold one friend out. Knows everyone else knows about it and still tries to get you too place an order with him. There are someplaces where people like him go on last minute road trips with family post cards sent, etc but they never come back.

What a selfish cowardly thing to do. I dont care if the snitch has his own wife and kids etc he knew the consequences of his choices but couldnt handle them. So he shoved it off on someone else. He has to live the rest of his life knowing what he did, that he lacked the character and fortitude to be responsible.

I dont believe in karma but do believe his personality will bring him a very difficult life. And not many will feel sympathy for him. Unless you risk him stabbing you in the back as well.

Its a generalized statement/metaphor... don't think too hard, i don't want you to hurt yourself

Next time bring a generalized statement/metaphor that might pertain a little more to this story, or would that require too much thinking on your behalf?

Next time bring a generalized statement/metaphor that might pertain a little more to this story, or would that require too much thinking on your behalf?

I guess you would hurt yourself then, cause it has everything to do with the situation the OP stated.

what happened to your friend chris was entrapment, that is really low to fuck your own friend over like that

what happened to your friend chris was entrapment, that is really low to fuck your own friend over like that

There is no law against entrapment! Becareful out there. The hypocrites of the police will still lock you up! Just remember, friends and family will fuck you first!

That sucks man . You never know who's got the potential to drop a dime. Usually the guys that talk the most shit. Then when time comes they would throw there grandmother under a bus to avoid steppin up.

its sad but you cannot hardly trust anyone anymore...pityful what some people will do just to save their ass..

im really sorry for what happened to your friend. i really am. and for some reason nobody has seemed to ask this question so far so i guess ill be the dick.
bro, why the fuck on earth would he ever place an order with a dude that everyone knows got popped!!!! That is fukin asking to get busted. I dont care what story the dude told or what lies he gave or begging he did. Simple fact is once someone is popped until that person goes through the system they need to become persona-non-grata.

Im not saying you ignore the dude. im just saying, shit it seems like an awfully stupid thing to do to go putting in an order with someone who was busted not long ago.

it doesnt excuse the snitching. that guy is a peice of crap for that too. but still at some point you have to exercise some common sense here.

just wait that bastard will get his. Man he really fucked over your friend with the child.

Like many guys here, quite often complete strangers will walk up to me at the gym and ask me if I can get juice for them. Always say no, no, no and I do not use AAS.

My brother in law got his 3rd strike because of of rat. Be careful out there and no friend is worth going to jail over.
So what does that mean?? RAT to avoid jail?? Hmmmmm......

not surprised by what some people will do when their ass is in a sling....self-preservation is the first rule of nature. Some of the same people in this thread calling him a snitch would do the exact same thing. You have to be built a certain way to handle pressure and sadly alot of people are not

this is why i never do business with anyone. you want something, go find it for yourself, i'll even point you in the right direction but i won't do it for you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear