over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEEDED DMAA prewo

RealDonkeykong

Registered
Looking for pre workouts still being sold or sites that still carry old ones like the Ultimate Orange that had dmaa and ephedra extract...that was expensive but one or 2 scoops plus the whey hydro gave you good stim and protein for long workouts...Not a ton very small amount but better than "bcaas"...
I havent tried to many other pre workouts with dmaa buyt i know i like it ...so any links to sites that sell or names of products still being sold with it..i know they banned t but i also know theys till sell pres with it

Not sure if we can list sources directly since we do have supplement sponsors here.

But if you go to ebay and search for dmaa you'll see a few different options to choose from and there legit.

Check the Preworkout thread. Plenty of discussion there, including of DMAA/DMHA products.

Very easy to find on ebay or alibaba.

More than 10 years ago, when it was legal, I got a lifetime supply from a seller on Ebay.:D

Ultimate Tiny Pecker by Microfallus Labs is a good one.

But check out Elvia's preworkout-thread as said before, I don't know where they get them since it's still illegal here in Belgium but people clearly get them somewhere.

Preworkout irate has it, just bought it at a local sup shop

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Check the Preworkout thread. Plenty of discussion there, including of DMAA/DMHA products.

yeah its just that its like alot of pages ...ALOT..

Not sure if we can list sources directly since we do have supplement sponsors here.

But if you go to ebay and search for dmaa you'll see a few different options to choose from and there legit.

I see but it would suck if you couldnt say for instance XXX has a good weight gainer or just random talk just because they sell ... Im sure a mod would stop in with a warning or delete... I know Ultimate Orange by HiTech is kick ass but Im not sure if they still have OG formula...Pyschotic was good but they changed name a bit so i bet they got rid of dmaa... I can get dmaa pure and just add to a good pre if need be but id like to save the troubles

Google is your friend. I'm not trying to be a dick, but you have to do a little work on your own. I can find it in two seconds.

Google is your friend. I'm not trying to be a dick, but you have to do a little work on your own. I can find it in two seconds.

I understand that but if we all used google we wouldnt have much of a board...And so can I find "AAS" in 2 seconds...LOL (98 % of it is not real aas, 1% is garbage ,and the maybe the last 1% might be real if you actually get it after paying) meaning google can a friend but forums are your best friend. Back when I lived on supplements I could give you a top five list of gainers or protein,pre-workouts, energy pills, etc but I stopped paying attention when VPX had No-Shotgun and truned it into 12 guage shotgun.. Again I'm looking for a US based site that carries Hi-tech Ultimate Orange at a good price , or something that atleast has 300 caffeine with dmaa for stims if not more (as far as ingredients,) beta-alanine and the usual pre-wo gang etc. And I am sure some of you have a name of one they currently use and love...Is so post up ans I''l be glad to try it...If not Im going to use Nutrex OUTLIFT and add dmaa liquid withe 25-50mg ephedrne on meet /PR days

Ultimate Tiny Pecker by Microfallus Labs is a good one.

But check out Elvia's preworkout-thread as said before, I don't know where they get them since it's still illegal here in Belgium but people clearly get them somewhere.

TINY PECKER lol...reminds me of when i pull my singlet down during a mett and the caffeine pre workout and bronkaids tabs has me looking lke I'm 10 yrs old again LOL

Unreal. Are you really this clueless or you fucking with me?

Very easy to find on ebay or alibaba.

More than 10 years ago, when it was legal, I got a lifetime supply from a seller on Ebay.:D

This guy can't even figure this out. Unreal. I'm not sure if he's trolling

Unreal. Are you really this clueless or you fucking with me?

I personally find typing DMAA preworkout to buy on Google also helps :p

I see but it would suck if you couldnt say for instance XXX has a good weight gainer or just random talk just because they sell ... Im sure a mod would stop in with a warning or delete... I know Ultimate Orange by HiTech is kick ass but Im not sure if they still have OG formula...Pyschotic was good but they changed name a bit so i bet they got rid of dmaa... I can get dmaa pure and just add to a good pre if need be but id like to save the troubles

Check your PM.

Thanks bro... Some people are clueless as to what clueless really is... I repeated several times I can get DMAA....Im was looking for a pre with dmaa in it and A good one at that...If I wanted a good hook up for a belt On a PL site for high quality belt are you lazy POS's going tell me google it? LOl Most good knowledgeable bros would say I use "XXX" from site B but ive also heard the lever belts by Pioneer are really worth looking into etc etc... READ MY FKING POST before you flap your gums..

This guy can't even figure this out. Unreal. I'm not sure if he's trolling

Your right shit 4 brains...Tell Elvira to delete his pre/wo post as anyone who wants to find info on pre's can "google it" ...Fking weak ass response from someone "not trying to be a dick" :rolleyes: Play the game and see if you can gain more cool points from your little girlfriends ... Maybe one day they'll let you be the fluffer of the month;)

I personally find typing DMAA preworkout to buy on Google also helps :p

Do you really or are you talking out of your ass Elvira? I googles pre workouts with dmaa and 5 popped up 3 of which are sold at GNC...Do you REALLY think GNC still sells dmaa containing products? LOL they were the FIRST to drop them years ago... The others are shit..The rest contain articles about the ban and DMHA which is not the same.... SO....tell me about Google again?

BOOM!!! lol... Anyone else wanna try to lose?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws