over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEW KARATE KID MOVIE

MrPump

Registered
**broken link removed**

Gotta tell ya.

I wasnt a big fan when I heard of the remake, but the trailor looks good.

As a 35 yr that played Daniel L many times in my backyard, I hope my kids enjoy it as much as I did the first time around.

"You got a problem with that Mr. Lawerence?" --- classic!

very disappointing, some movies are just not meant to be remade

I have to say when i saw this post, i was like naaa, but the trailer does look pretty good. You have to take it for what it is, then you can enjoy the movie. I will see this for sure.

Is it Karate Kid or Kung Fu Kid? Remake my ass. More like use a famous title to make money and put Will Smith's son as the star. Poop I say, poop.

and they also stole the song from the last samurai

FOR ALL YOU HATERS

PERSONALLY I THINK THE MOVIE IS GOING TO BE PRETTY GOOD I'M A BIG FAN OF JACKY CHAN, AND WILL SMITH, AND JADEN HE'S A CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK. JACKY CHAIN IS A TRUE WU-SHU KUNGFU EXPERT WHICH IS TEN TIMES BETTER THAN KARATE AND WAY MORE IMPRESSIVE :D

Last edited:
PERSONALLY I THINK THE MOVIE IS GOING TO BE PRETTY GOOD I'M A BIG FAN OF JACKY CHAN, AND WILL SMITH, AND JADEN HE'S A CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK. JACKY CHAIN IS A TRUE WU-SHU KUNGFU EXPERT WHICH IS TEN TIMES BETTER THAN KARATE AND WAY MORE IMPRESSIVE :D

I like Will too and who doesn't like Jacky Chan? And Wushu more entertaining to watch than karate I guess. However, Jacky Chan will never top Pat Morita, and I doubt this remake will have better acting and a better story. It'll be the usual hollywood stuff. I guess the point is some of us feel certain movies (AND MUSIC) shouldn't be remade. Create your own damn story and your own damn music. :)

I like Will too and who doesn't like Jacky Chan? And Wushu more entertaining to watch than karate I guess. However, Jacky Chan will never top Pat Morita, and I doubt this remake will have better acting and a better story. It'll be the usual hollywood stuff. I guess the point is some of us feel certain movies (AND MUSIC) shouldn't be remade. Create your own damn story and your own damn music. :)

if its kung fu then why are they calling it the karate kid? sounds to me like they are only using the name of an extremely successful franchise to create buzz

Haha, Wushu kung Fu is a joke, it is like dancing more than fighting, it is for exhibition, not a fight sport. Kyokushin Karate is not a joke at all, it is extremely effective and its practitioners have achieved much success in K1. Kyokushin Karate is very hard training and causes the body much pain, the body is conditioned through full contact and hardened over time. You may be confusing real Karate with some bullshit McDojo karate in the USA that just wants to sell belts to kids. This new movie looks like crap, I thought the old Karate kid was a dork, but he looks cool next to this new karate kid.

I wouldn't disrespect it and say it's a joke, but certainly inferior to a great degree in terms of real fighting. It's "classical mess" as Bruce Lee said, and he explained it best. Wushu is big and pretty, real fighting is not. But there are things you can take from Wushu and it's a cool art form if nothing else. cool to watch, can give you great mobility and agility, and looks great on camera chopped and spliced 15 ways from sunday. As far as the movie, it just won't be as believable as the original and will stink of Hollywood. Could be wrong. that's my prediction. Wife LOVES Karate Kid. She's not excited about it.

i was a huuuuuge fan as a kid, i had the crane down baby
ill go see this one to, but in all honesty if it doesnt have the orig soundtracks it wont rank high with me lol
frk

I always wanted to be like one of the rich kids, with dirtbikes, big houses, and a cocky attitude from hell. I was more of a "Danielson", though, with a single mother, hand me down rags, and ambition to be better, which made me who I am today. God bless Mr. Miyagi.

In the unlikely event that I actually watch this movie, it will be courtesy of one of the torrent sites.

The original Karate Kid is a classic. Now, I'm not against remaking a movie, but to cast a 9 year old kid in the role that Ralph Macchio made famous is just stupid. If that kid hadn't been Will Smith's son, he wouldn't have been cast in the part. Something tells me that this remake was written knowing that he was going to be cast in the role, instead of the writers writing the screenplay, then the producers trying to find the best fit for the movie.

It wouldn't be NEARLY as ridiculous if the kid's adversaries weren't 6 years older and 70 pounds heavier than the kid. This isn't grown men that we're talking about, here where those differences can be easily accounted for. A 9 year old kid (or however old he is...he looks about 9 to me) is going to get his ASS KICKED by a 15-16 year old boy every day of the week and twice on Sundays. I know it's a movie, but if they aren't going to play it off like a full out fantasy, then they need to make a little more effort to make it more believable.

It will be a hit and everyone under the age of 30 will think it's awesome... but those of us who know better will just shake our heads. My fiance and I made her daughters watch the original after we saw the previews to this one. We both agreed that they should experience the REAL Daniel-san and Mr. Miyagi before they were to be tainted by this remake.

Alot of the movies and songs we grew up with are sentimental and bring back many memories as well as being the soundtrack of our lives.

For example I saw on American Idol some chick singing Journey : Don't Stop Believin, putting 15 syllables in every word and I wanted to put the remote through the T.V.!! but what can you do?:(

"your the best,,, arouuuuund"
"glory of love"

cummon here

frk

The original Karate Kid rocked!!! Guess i'm in the old age bracket now:D

I would not like to see a remake of this movie. They should have just recreated a similar movie with a different title/name. I can't see the trailer from work though.

Are they using the same names for this movie? Like "Daniel Larusa and Mr. Miyagi?"

BMJ

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity