over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Members Thread - post here

Hey guys Old Dego here. Been on this board since 2016, but haven't posted alot. But I'd like for all of you to hit me up, if you want to know alittle insite to this game. Also give ya heads up on who to trust,and who to ignore. I'm no Rep for anyone. Been doing this, almost 30years, life happened and I couldn't go as big as wanted. Beware who tells you it's safe. Glad to meet you all

Hello guys
It's also me first english speaking forum I have joined.
I have started lifting 11 years ago and at the moment all gyms are closed. So I change to do intensively cardio everyday instead of the workout.

Hey everyone! Been here for a long time, but just as a spectator and learned a ton. Looking forward to getting more
Involved here!

Aloha from Hawaii! Been a member for a while now and learned a lot from everyone here without being active. But I think it’s time to get involved and maybe I can help others who were like me and unsure of how to run there cycles. I thought I knew what I was doing until I found this site. Boy was I wrong🤦🏽‍♂️. I just read a lot of the threads and educated myself.

Hello I've been active on another board for 10+ years and have been enjoying reading ideas from different people on this much bigger board. Hope everyone is well!

Just wanted to say what's up, I'm glad to be here and part of this forum and I hope to contribute to this forum in anyway I can and to hopefully keep on learning cause u can always learn more

I'm back after a very long time off. Looking forward to see everyone's posts and results

Coming from various other forums, you’ll probably see me log alot if sponsors here during my phases and also brew up some crazy blends with how I run my cycles (prefer low test high anabolics with a twist)

Hey All! Been reading posts and using sponsors from PM for the past 5 years but never posted anything. Lifting for over 35 years with 30 of them making more mistakes than I should. Done some competitions had lots of surgeries but still love hitting it hard. Thanks to everyone on the board for imparting their knowledge! Cheers!

Hi everyone,
I have been reading posts on this board for a long time and love the knowledge that is posted for the everyday guy to learn and become the best he possibly can. Also, plan on starting to post as often as the job lets me.

Hi all,

got pointed to this forum and have come to check it out.
I'm fairly new to the scene having done 1 cycle for 12 weeks and currently cruising. Looking forward learning and having a bit of banter along the way.

All new members please introduce your self here and welcome to the board.
Hi all
I’m here to learn and share experiences in the art of bodybuilding.
I’m also a mod on bodybuildingmuscleandfitness and good pals with the Dunning crew.
Based in the UK but reaching out worldwide.
Pleasure to meet you gentlemen.

Hey y’all migrated here from another site, but this one is vastly superior with the amount of knowledge that can be found just by aimlessly browsing. Couldn’t stopped browsing when I was linked here a couple days ago so I had to make an account and join this awesome community. Great for guiding me in the right path as I’m fairly young and there’s so many bodybuilding “gurus” spouting so much bs, great to see a community of well informed people with tons of experience.

Howdy! New to the forum but not new to building muscle. Spent the last year dropping 110lbs of fat (long story)...just ready to start building lean muscle and learning from some pros.
Cheers.
M

[/QUOTE

Greetings all;
I’ve searched the entire net and found bits and pieces across many questionable sites; I feel this site is much much more then all previous sites combined, with the added element of trustworthiness; it just can’t be beat!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws