over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Nandrolone article (positive)

Hey NH it took me a while to convince my doc I needed deca I showed him some articles about older lifters and the benefits of Deca. I think he just got tired of me bugging him about it lol
But seriously once he saw that it's being prescribed more by endos and other HRT docs he was ok with it.

Wow lucky dudes. How'd you guys manage to get a script for deca? Did you ask for it or did the doctor suggest it?

Dr's suggestion for me, I played dumb, said, "whatever you thinks best doc!"

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

in my experience most issues with deca can be stopped such as taking too long to finish ect by adding in some proviron.. or simply hrt level test.. but aagain if your doing 600 mgs of deca most will run into the issue..

Iv never ran proviron, would you recommend then while on deca?

I will using deca on my next blast alongside NPP actually. What dose proviron would you recommend?

depends on person but 25 mgs to 50 mgs should be fine.. of course i would always recommend a small does of test also.. also watch your estro level.. if estro rises i can asure you the bad effect of nandrole will be magnified..

depends on person but 25 mgs to 50 mgs should be fine.. of course i would always recommend a small does of test also.. also watch your estro level.. if estro rises i can asure you the bad effect of nandrole will be magnified..

Don't worry I plan on running high test and deca to see how I react to higher doses. Blood work will be done before and during cycle. Will be using proviron, an AI and have caber on hand too. Just need to determine the right dosage for myself.

Will start at 25mg for 2/3 weeks then up to 50 for 2/3 weeks and see how I feel on both.

Good to see doctors are recommending this and its prescription

what is a ideal ratio, if one wants to keep testosterone on the lower side to nandrolone (deca) due to minimizing androgenic effects(hair, just those androgenic more aggressive effects in general)?

100:400 ? ,
150:500,
200:600?

Again we must remember that this study was done on HRT dosages.. like estro concerns with high test you will have progest concerns with high deca.. Both at high dosages ( above hrt) have their concerns.,

Also guys deca raises my blood levels rbc, hematocrit etc... If you use it plan on donating blood on a regular basis

Those guys that say they get a doc to prescribe nandrolone for them must live in Europe, because nandrolone is not made in the US any more and no doc here would prescribe a drug that had to be ordered from a foreign country.

Those guys that say they get a doc to prescribe nandrolone for them must live in Europe, because nandrolone is not made in the US any more and no doc here would prescribe a drug that had to be ordered from a foreign country.

Not even compounding pharms?

I get mine from a pharmacy in Lahabra CA prolly can't or shouldn't mention the name.
They are a compounding pharmacy in the US I live in Oregon.

I get mine from a pharmacy in Lahabra CA prolly can't or shouldn't mention the name.

They are a compounding pharmacy in the US I live in Oregon.

Is it priced well? Or over priced like a lot are? Wish i still had a doc to prescribe me the ol deca!

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

It's $175 for 10cc 200mg per milliliter my insurance pays most of it.

Damn thats awesome about the insurance i need to find a doc, hmmm wonder if my doc would... He is pretty good doc...

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

i know off topic but , does anyone no how long deca stays in your system after the last shot thanks

My sex drive has been through the roof since adding deca into my protocol last week. I'm on 1 gram sustanon and 600mg deca. I didn't think it was possible for me to have a sex drive like this again at age 48. It reminds me of when I was 32 doing my 19 year old girlfriend 3x/day.
It's funny, 1.6 grams a week is the most I can get myself to inject these days. Even at this dose I feel like skipping injections. I just don't psychologically feel right about doing higher doses any more. I used to do 3.5-4.5 grams without a second thought. My life is real good right now so I guess I want to be around awhile unlike when things weren't going so well.
This is the healtiest I've felt since I was 30.

Ya JJ that's my fav combo I feel really good on 1200mg sustanon & 800mg deca per wk
With 20mg Novaldex and 40mg Epistane per day vascular, strong and bigg...
Been crusin for two months off everything this month then back on a blast October, November, December & January

Last edited:
ME TOO......

only if too high.....my left nip get puffy.....so i never run heavy.

and i have no hair :eek: but i have a perfectly round skull....so all good.

:cool:

humorous you are, it is hard to see person like you. :p:p hair can be lost but strong body and perfect figure is more green with even:cool::cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131