over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New to this game but not to lifting.

HHS_REBEL

Newbies
Okay, for starters I'd like to say hello to everybody. I am 21 years old, I have been lifting since i was 15 years old. I am 6'2'', 185lbs. I train three days a week split/body. Mon and Fri I do chest, bi's, tri's, and abs. On Wed I do legs, back, and shoulders. I have recently just ordered a 6 week supply of GP Methan, and am going to take it 40mgs/day for the first 3 weeks then up the dose to 50mgs/day. I am wanting to stack that with Test-P so that I can bulk up but at the same time build lean mass. I would appreciate any input on this and am open to other suggestions as well. Also, I'm not exactly sure what I need to take for the Post treatment? I have read alot of articles about taking clomid or novadex so I was just looking for some information. Thanks All!

IMO wait a few more years till you reach a natural plateau. If not atleast stick with an injectable test only first cycle. The prop would work fine at 100mg eod for 10 weeks. I prefer nolvadex over clomid for pct and some people use both. I'd run nolva @ 40,40,20,20 started 1 week after last prop inj.

Well I just researched that alot of people dont even do pct. They just taper off and they are fine. Also, I have lifted for a long time. Before I put on a little weight and had to quit lifting because of the fact that I went to the army, I was 172lbs, 12% bf and benching 275lbs at the age of 18. I am pretty sure that my genes are good for bodybuilding because I never have a problem gaining or even plateauing for the matter. Its the fact that I want to get bigger, stronger and better. Not for the wrong reasons such as looking good for women, or bragging and all that non-sense.

Well I just researched that alot of people dont even do pct. They just taper off and they are fine. Also, I have lifted for a long time. Before I put on a little weight and had to quit lifting because of the fact that I went to the army, I was 172lbs, 12% bf and benching 275lbs at the age of 18. I am pretty sure that my genes are good for bodybuilding because I never have a problem gaining or even plateauing for the matter. Its the fact that I want to get bigger, stronger and better. Not for the wrong reasons such as looking good for women, or bragging and all that non-sense.

What do you consider a long time? You quit and restarted, correct? What research did you do that people do not do PCT? So, let me get this right, you put on 12 pounds in 3 years, correct? You don't need gear. Your problem is a consistant plan. You need to learn how to DIET and TRAIN right. At 6'2" and 185 pounds, I would not consider that good BB genes.

You might want to hold off on the gear for a bit...21 is pretty young so start messing with your natural test... train hard and get your diet right.....thats just my $.02

Well the only reason I quit was because I went to the ARMY in 09. I was discharged because of a bony tumor that I have on my anterior right knee. This 13 pounds is not pure muscle. I am just now turning it into muscle again. I was immobile for awhile because of my knee and was not able to lift until it fully recovered. However, now I am in the gym all the time lifting weights. Also, I have talked to a doctor, he is a close friend of mine, and he made aware to me that even at my age as long as I did not take anything for over an extended period of time such as 3 months, that everything would check out good.

Back to the original post that you made HHS. You've already got your mind made up that you're going to do it. Just make sure that you do it right. Orals on the first 5 cycles isn't the right way. Test only first cycle 10m weeks preferably a long ester but you say you have prop OTW so that will suffice. Do not start anything until you have an AI and your PCT in hand. Every cycle needs a PCT if you want to retain any of what you gain. You came to this board asking for opinions and your getting the best opinions there are so don't get disconcerted if your not hearing what you want. You still have alot of natural growth left and if you start now you could hinder that ability. Be safe and listen.

Oh you have no worries about me listening. This place is full of professionals that know way more than I probably ever will. However, I will definitely take advice from people I know are highly notarized on here. I know who you are(not personally of course) and I know that you are somebody that is trustworthy. The prop is not however on the way, I was just wondering if I should take it. You recommend that I should use a long ester so I'm guessing i should take test-c? If so, I see that the recommended dose is around 500mg/per week, but since I am newly starting should I take less? If so how much per week? I greatly appreciate your opinions BTW and will take heed to what you say. Thank you very much.

Well the only reason I quit was because I went to the ARMY in 09. I was discharged because of a bony tumor that I have on my anterior right knee. This 13 pounds is not pure muscle. I am just now turning it into muscle again. I was immobile for awhile because of my knee and was not able to lift until it fully recovered. However, now I am in the gym all the time lifting weights. Also, I have talked to a doctor, he is a close friend of mine, and he made aware to me that even at my age as long as I did not take anything for over an extended period of time such as 3 months, that everything would check out good.[/QUOTE]

First off, Thank You for serving our country. Now, this is the truth:

1. Your have not been consistant.

2. I bet your training and Diet is not the best.

3. Your Doctor is not a friend, if he told you that. No Doctor would advice any 21 year old too take gear with out taking proper bloodwork and a reason.

4. The 13 pounds isn't even muscle?:eek: Do you think that Gear will magically grow you quality muscle?

5. Why ask, if you aren't going to listen?:confused:

Oh no I meant i will listen lol I have gained a little bit of fat just because of the fact that I could not workout or exercise over my knee. Also, I really wish I could of better served the country, it is one of my dreams actually. It was devastating to me to be told that I cannot do it.. Anywho, my diet is actually decent, I have been taking classes in college in health. Also, the doctor didn't advise me to take them..he just simply stated that it wouldn't cause serious problems if I took them for a short period of time and kept my diet under control.

Old Timer Advice

I'm not a pro and I've never competed in anything other than a few powerlifting comtests. But I'm in my mid 40 and have been in this game since Dan Duchaine was a young man (look the name up). When I was 18 I just wanted to move out to California, get on the good juice like Arnold, and get huge. I made a lot of mistakes. We didn't know anywhere near as much about cycles and stacking back then. I wish I would have had access to a board like this. These guys are giving you GOOD advice. If you listen, there's a good chance that your goals will be achieved.

You said that you are "working out constantly" or something along those lines. That's what I did back when I was your age. Now we know better. I probably overtrained for 10 years!

Now I'm doing DC training, 3x a week and, even at my age, I'm gaining size and strength very consistently. I'm 6 ft. and almost 250. After laying off the gym for several years (kids, job, boredom) I've been back for not quite six months and I've gained almost 20 pounds while shedding a little of the fat. I tried for a decade to get to 250 "working out constantly" and never got there. Now, I train about 3 hours total a week and I'm gaining like crazy.

If you have the money for the juice, you probably have enough money to pay one of the DC trainers online to advise you (or some other similar high intensity system). If you workout and EAT like the program says I guarantee you that you'll be 250 in 18 months or so, THEN you can consider the juice.

And you'll be glad you did it that way. If you do the juice now, you might never top 220.

Probably a lot more than you asked for. I hope you'll think about it. By the way, I'm not affiliated financially with DC in any way.

Last edited:
i just came off my first cycle of test enth 500mg wk and decca 200mg wk with no pct because i was stupid and did not order any nolva but i can say that i did not experience any gyno, no swollen nips or anything like that. i did feel like shit for a few days and could hardly eat. i guess everybody is different but just to be safe i will pct on my next cycle.

When i said i work out constantly i didnt mean that literally lol. I lift 3 days a week. I have seen great great results though. I have already went to weighing 200 and bench went up from 195 to 250 easy.

If you admit to making good progress doing what you are doing. Why would you want to use gear?

I dont feel 3 days a week is sufficient. You may want to take a look at the Members Logs section to have an idea of what some of them are doing and how they have set up their routine.
Or you can hire a trainer if you really are as serious as you say you are. Either way, most members here will try to point you in the right direction.

If you just want your question answered. Well the most suggested cycle for a newb is 250-500mg of Test E or C per week for 10-12 weeks followed by PCT. I wouldnt go with Prop for a first cycle, you'll feel like a pin cushion by week 2.

All the best bro, and thanks for your service.

If you admit to making good progress doing what you are doing. Why would you want to use gear?

I dont feel 3 days a week is sufficient. You may want to take a look at the Members Logs section to have an idea of what some of them are doing and how they have set up their routine.
Or you can hire a trainer if you really are as serious as you say you are. Either way, most members here will try to point you in the right direction.

If you just want your question answered. Well the most suggested cycle for a newb is 250-500mg of Test E or C per week for 10-12 weeks followed by PCT. I wouldnt go with Prop for a first cycle, you'll feel like a pin cushion by week 2.

All the best bro, and thanks for your service.

If his routine works for him why change it? Don't fix what is not broken.

If his routine works for him why change it? Don't fix what is not broken.

Good question.

Another one would be WHY USE GEAR AT 21?

FIRST, I would consider changing the Diet and Training and see where that would take me.

It's not that its broken..it might just need some adjusting.

i just came off my first cycle of test enth 500mg wk and decca 200mg wk with no pct because i was stupid and did not order any nolva but i can say that i did not experience any gyno, no swollen nips or anything like that. i did feel like shit for a few days and could hardly eat. i guess everybody is different but just to be safe i will pct on my next cycle.

My first cycle was exactly the same. Zero sides. No PCT. I also lost about 60% of the gains within 3 months. IMO your first cycle should never be used as a yardstick to how all your other future cycles should be. Things change over time. Since I didnt "need" any PCT the first time round I didnt do any on my second and third cycle. At the end of my third cycle I found out the importance of proper use of anciliaries DURING and AFTER cycle. I refer you to Big A's growth principles for beginners. My body was all messed up. Natty test levels out the bottom. No sex drive. Depressed. Couldnt get a hard-on if you paid me and that went on for MONTHS AND MONTHS.

Trust me I found out the hard way. You should ALWAYS use nolva, clomid, aromasin, letro, adex, (your choice of compound) so that when you come off you dont crash. Yes, when you are young your body rebounds easier. But dude, it changes. It changes after your first two or three cycles. Those people who never do PCT are not the norm. Everybody is different, but 99% of us need PCT.

HHS - sorry you are getting the same advice over and over. I know you have goals that you want to achieve and are young and ambitious and we are all just standing in your way, but in my own opinion you are too young to do AAS. You are messing with your natural testosterone levels. Wait until you are a little older or have at least maxed out your potential.

And if you are going to do a first cycle, do Test E or C at 500mg/wk for no longer than 10 weeks. No orals. And doing Test Prop I would not recommend as a first cycle since you have never done an injection in your life and here you are going to have to inject every other day. Plus prop in general is more of painful shot than most other compounds.

Good luck.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner