over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New TOOL

Being a tool fan since my teen's, the album is ok, but to me, songs feel very much as a variation of previous stuff.

I wasn't expecting another Aenema or Undertow, of course, but still feels very weak. Just the same formula repeated (pneuma/schism anybody?). Sound is amazing though. Not dissapointed because I wasn't expecting anything and I managed to see them live after so many years a couple of months ago (and they play amazing; Stinkfist sounded pretty much the same as when they were younger).

2 hits? Freakin' lightweight.......:D

Talk about a trip, don't ever take any of the ketamine or "special k". That shit gave me a terrifying trip. Doctors gave it to me at the hospital to sedate me and didn't tell me what to expect. It was one of the worst experiences in my 50 years on this planet!

Talk about a trip, don't ever take any of the ketamine or "special k". That shit gave me a terrifying trip. Doctors gave it to me at the hospital to sedate me and didn't tell me what to expect. It was one of the worst experiences in my 50 years on this planet!

They gave you special k in a hospital, haha! Do they also carry dmt and psilocybin mushrooms?

They gave you special k in a hospital, haha! Do they also carry dmt and psilocybin mushrooms?

I know it! Sounds crazy doesn't it. It was designed for hospital use and it got out into the general public for rec use.

He wanted to use it to knock me out to the point where I wasn't aware when they defibrillate me. THe reason he used it was because my blood pressure was already dangerously low and most drugs they use to knock you out will lower it even more. He said the ketamine should raise it a bit. I cant remember a thing about it. In fact they screwed up when trying to cardiovert me because they did it out of sync and it ended up throwing my heart into V fib. Then my defibrillator went off. I didn't find out about that until I visited my cardiologist a few days later as a follow up and he could see it in the history of my defibrillator's memory.

Last edited:
I know it! Sounds crazy doesn't it. It was designed for hospital use and it got out into the general public for rec use.

He wanted to use it to knock me out to the point where I wasn't aware when they defibrillate me. THe reason he used it was because my blood pressure was already dangerously low and most drugs they use to knock you out will lower it even more. He said the ketamine should raise it a bit. I cant remember a thing about it. In fact they screwed up when trying to cardiovert me because they did it out of sync and it ended up throwing my heart into V fib. Then my defibrillator went off. I didn't find out about that until I visited my cardiologist a few days later as a follow up and he could see it in the history of my defibrillator's memory.

That's fucking nuts. Whatever happened to informed consent.

That's fucking nuts. Whatever happened to informed consent.

Well, the ER doctor told me he wanted to use it and why, the BP. It all made sense. He told me the name of the drug but I had forgotten what it was. I once heard of it a long time ago and had no experience with it. The big thing that pisses me off is that he never told me I would be tripping my balls off. He just said I would "feel funny". I think if I had known it was a hallucinogen then I wouldn't have had such a bad trip. Once it kicked in I thought I had died and was in heaven or some strange place. It was like I was stuck in a computer world and everything was going haywire. Glitches in the video and the sound was all garbled. Then I thought I had suffered a stroke or something and my brain was totally phucked. thought I would be that way permanently.

Well, the ER doctor told me he wanted to use it and why, the BP. It all made sense. He told me the name of the drug but I had forgotten what it was. I once heard of it a long time ago and had no experience with it. The big thing that pisses me off is that he never told me I would be tripping my balls off. He just said I would "feel funny". I think if I had known it was a hallucinogen then I wouldn't have had such a bad trip. Once it kicked in I thought I had died and was in heaven or some strange place. It was like I was stuck in a computer world and everything was going haywire. Glitches in the video and the sound was all garbled. Then I thought I had suffered a stroke or something and my brain was totally phucked. thought I would be that way permanently.

That's some heavy shit, no doubt.

Ketamine gave me one of the best experiences of my life.
I crossed over, traveling incredibly fast past all the planets, galaxies, etc., until there was only a black void of emptiness. I met a guy who checked the list and my name wasn’t on it. He said, “I know what you did. You aren’t supposed to be here. Don’t do it again! But since you’re here I’ll show you around.”
I got to experience life as a massive tree in a forest for hundreds of years. I was so happy as a tree with bugs, animals, and the rain and sunshine on my branches and leaves. I loved all creatures who lived on and within me.
Next, I was a dolphin surfing through waves with other dolphins. It was a time before people walked the earth when I was a tree and a dolphin.
There were other experiences which ended up with me believing my girlfriend was God and I worshiped her by eating her sexual areas like a starving animal.
The lives I lived were hundreds if not thousands of years long. When I came out of it I didn’t know how my body was alive since I experienced so much tome on the other side. I knew my body couldn’t survive that time with me lying on my bed. I looked at the clock and 45 minutes had passed. Every tome I tried this exactly 45 passed on the clock. I walked into the other room and realized I was given the meaning of life, and it was so simple, nothing I had ever even fathomed nor heard. I knew I was losing the information I was given because I wasn’t meant to know certain things beyond this life. I was given the message that love is the meaning of life, and the only thing that matters. Love all people, animals, trees, nature and the earth, everything whole heartedly. This is what counts, nothing else. God is pure love, literal pure love, not just the emotion of love.

Ketamine gave me one of the best experiences of my life.
I crossed over, traveling incredibly fast past all the planets, galaxies, etc., until there was only a black void of emptiness. I met a guy who checked the list and my name wasn’t on it. He said, “I know what you did. You aren’t supposed to be here. Don’t do it again! But since you’re here I’ll show you around.”
I got to experience life as a massive tree in a forest for hundreds of years. I was so happy as a tree with bugs, animals, and the rain and sunshine on my branches and leaves. I loved all creatures who lived on and within me.
Next, I was a dolphin surfing through waves with other dolphins. It was a time before people walked the earth when I was a tree and a dolphin.
There were other experiences which ended up with me believing my girlfriend was God and I worshiped her by eating her sexual areas like a starving animal.
The lives I lived were hundreds if not thousands of years long. When I came out of it I didn’t know how my body was alive since I experienced so much tome on the other side. I knew my body couldn’t survive that time with me lying on my bed. I looked at the clock and 45 minutes had passed. Every tome I tried this exactly 45 passed on the clock. I walked into the other room and realized I was given the meaning of life, and it was so simple, nothing I had ever even fathomed nor heard. I knew I was losing the information I was given because I wasn’t meant to know certain things beyond this life. I was given the message that love is the meaning of life, and the only thing that matters. Love all people, animals, trees, nature and the earth, everything whole heartedly. This is what counts, nothing else. God is pure love, literal pure love, not just the emotion of love.

Nice. I think the dose he gave me was really big, cant remember how much it was but it was so strong that I was paralyzed and could not move a muscle. I tried to move my feet but could not, my feet looked like I had huge clown shoes on and were really heavy like cement. Not being able to move added to the feeling that I had a stroke.

When I was a kid in high school and after college I did experiment with some LSD and those were good trips.

Nice. I think the dose he gave me was really big, cant remember how much it was but it was so strong that I was paralyzed and could not move a muscle. I tried to move my feet but could not, my feet looked like I had huge clown shoes on and were really heavy like cement. Not being able to move added to the feeling that I had a stroke.

When I was a kid in high school and after college I did experiment with some LSD and those were good trips.

Most people hate ketamine because it makes you certain you’re dead.
It scares the crap out of most people.
I had a good experience because I was with someone I was in love with and it was a bonding experience. After she broke my heart I took it again and had real bad experiences. I met Satan. He was a real asshole. Tried to convince me I was damned no matter what I did. He played on my fears. As a very young boy, a toddler, I saw demons every night for a long tome who laughed and mocked me as they were coming for me. They made it known I was released from hell as a test to see if I was worthy to be free, but that I would fail at this life too and go back to hell when I died. I was 3 years old, and to my knowledge no one taught me about hell or demons. This haunted me for a long time.
I wouldn’t wish hell on the worst person on earth. Anyway, that was a bad experience. One more time taking it I knew in my heart I couldn’t hate my ex for hurting me , or hate whoever she ended up with because we are all brothers and sisters. It is wrong to hate anyone.

Your being paralyzed explains why it’s known as a date rape drug. Sick fux slip it in girl’s drinks.
When I got it in 2000 it was legal in Mexico. Shortly afterwards they made it a big no no which would get you in prison.

Last edited:

maldorf was critically hypotensive, so he was in fact, almost dead. And then they add some k to the mix. Sounds like a scene from a Gaspar Noé movie.

Last edited:

ok, I thought I was just being a wimp! Id had experience with hallucinogens when I was much younger so it surprises me that the ketamine made me feel so bad. I do think if I had known what it was going to do to me then I might have been able to control it somewhat.

Sorry to get so far off the original topic. I didn't mean to hijack the thread!

bands mature like people. everyone is angry in the 20's and certain music provides that soundtrack of rebellion and being free of everyday responsibility. we want these bands to continually reproduce that same feeling. the best bands evolve. you wouldn't write the same lyrics in your 20's as you would your 40's or 50's. thats why many bands that have been around a long time end up touring old albums, they cant reproduce those feelings/lyrics and the fans wont accept new stuff because they don't get that same nostalgia. older guys that are smart don't try and train like they did when they were young...…..same goes for artist.

BOOM!!! EXACTLY!!! couldnt have said it better myself

Being a tool fan since my teen's, the album is ok, but to me, songs feel very much as a variation of previous stuff.

I wasn't expecting another Aenema or Undertow, of course, but still feels very weak. Just the same formula repeated (pneuma/schism anybody?). Sound is amazing though. Not dissapointed because I wasn't expecting anything and I managed to see them live after so many years a couple of months ago (and they play amazing; Stinkfist sounded pretty much the same as when they were younger).

exactly the same analogy i came to as well, pnuema is to fear inoculum what schism is to lateralus. once again, def not their heaviest album and doesnt have the "oomph!" of their previous work, but still an amazing album imo. badass avatar btw :D, prefectly fits the conversation topic and their second best album after lateralus imo

2 hits? Freakin' lightweight.......:D

lol never said that was the highest id go, but its a good go-to dose for having a good time lol. i can also run a gram of tren but its not necessary either lol

ya like maldorf pointed out, its used in medicine as well. its a disassociative (similar to a hallucinogen) that takes u out of body and to "another realm" lol as jj and maldorf mentioned so u arent aware of whats going on when they need to do emergency procedures on u, especially when the patient is hypotensive like maldorf was. pretty cool stuff (but not as cool as the psychedelics tho lol).

and if only! lol pharm grade deemsters and mushies would be great! lol

Last edited:
ya like maldorf pointed out, its used in medicine as well. its a disassociative (similar to a hallucinogen) that takes u out of body and to "another realm" lol as jj and maldorf mentioned so u arent aware of whats going on when they need to do emergency procedures on u, especially when the patient is hypotensive like maldorf was.

They also give critically hypotensive patients fentanyl and morphine when they are going into open heart surgery. Providing medical services without fully informed consent can constitute assault and battery.

Maldorf, You were in a K Hole brother...a serious one. I've done a lot of wild drugs but Ketamine scared the hell out of me.

The "weird" sounds are part of it. Nine Inch Nails made a whole giant album of "weird sounds". Telefon Tel Aviv does it. The Black Queen does it. John Digweed does it. My Bloody Valentine does it. Pink Floyd used to do it. Isis (the band lol) did it.

If you want riff/chorus/riff/guitar solo/chorus, get a Killswitch Engage album or something? Nothing wrong with that but Tool evolved past just being an aggressive band LONG ago, in a way that the Chino Moreno and Thom Yorke have done as well.

I'm not big on the "filler" aspect of these weird sounds/songs either. Never quite understood why they ever make it onto their final albums but they all have them.
Fear Innoculum is no different. The 5-6 good songs more than make up for these 4-5 min additions. Thankfully they're not 10-15 min long.

Hey if you dont like new TOOL their's new Slipknot and Korn. 2019's been a good year for metal so far. Kinda cool that these geizers still got it.

The filler is awesome if you come from more of a Trip-Hop/IDM background too, it would seem way out of place in say, a Parkway Drive album etc. but Tool at this point has evolved into other genres. If you're used to Aphex Twin, Telefon Tel Aviv, Heathered Pearls etc. it makes more sense. You take an album like Dillinger Escape Plan's Miss Machine.... I don't think anyone thought back in 2004 that the singer would today be singing stuff that sounds like Depeche Mode with Justin Timberlake singing over it, same with Thom Yorke switching to a far more electronic sound or Chino Moreno doing Sade covers and playing in an electro-pop band like Crosses or almost ambient/Shoe-Gazey bands like Team Sleep or Palms. A lot of these more "artsy" bands are usually into way more than just metal, from R&B to EDM to Pop, and they have to evolve into weird places that fans of just straight-up rock usually frown upon or think is weird etc.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear