over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No lump behind nipple head = no gyno?

bert777

Registered
I do not have a lump behind my nipple head, nor does it hurt when i push it in. However, around the nipple head, the areola doesnt have a lump, but all around the areola is a very hard piece of tissue that i can move around... It seems like its supposed to be there, because its all away around my areola . this isnt gyno correct?

pinch ur whole nipple if you have a mass thats tender, hard, and moveable its gyno.

Sounds like gyno to me. Gyno can and does occur in and around the nipple area not exclusively behind the nipple head

Are you sure? because I didnt notice any significant difference in my tits or pain when i touch them when I started cycling steroids. Does gyno just come on without you even realizing it?

I do not have a lump behind my nipple head, nor does it hurt when i push it in. However, around the nipple head, the areola doesnt have a lump, but all around the areola is a very hard piece of tissue that i can move around... It seems like its supposed to be there, because its all away around my areola . this isnt gyno correct?

Are you on a cycle or just finish one?

Are you on a cycle or just finish one?

Yeah he has been on cycles thats for sure! I think he was on over a gram of tren. He is young and out of shape (his words) and I think not even 190 pounds. Correct me if I am wrong. Please be honest that way we can help you.

Definately sounds like gyno to me.

Just noticed your new thread so your now on 700mg test and 700mg tren and you have a lump and your not sure if it is gyno :confused: By the way have you come off blasting... you seem to be on huge doses all the time :confused:

Your on DNP too and 7IU GH. Aren't you really young... why you using GH?

Sorry if it seems I am being a dick but just looking out for you... do what you want but I remember you posted your diet too and it was awful. You need someone to help you. Hire someone and save alot of money.

Just noticed your new thread so your now on 700mg test and 700mg tren and you have a lump and your not sure if it is gyno :confused: By the way have you come off blasting... you seem to be on huge doses all the time :confused:

Your on DNP too and 7IU GH. Aren't you really young... why you using GH?

Sorry if it seems I am being a dick but just looking out for you... do what you want but I remember you posted your diet too and it was awful. You need someone to help you. Hire someone and save alot of money.

Well stated. Yeah for the OP and anyone in general accuracy is key in diagnosing and then solving a problem.

I was just wondering, from reading some other gyno threads on here. I just read somewhere that youll absolutely KNOW when you have gyno.

I dont think thats the case for me. Its not tender or hurts when i press on them. I think im just being paranoid hah.

So none of you guys have hardness tissue around the areolas of your nipple, not actually behind the nipple head ?

If you're a bit fat, it can look like gyno (man boobs). When you lose weight (get below 10%), if the lumpy part stays, it's gyno ;)

However, If I were on 700Tren/700Test without and AI+Prami, I'd look like one of the women in a National Geographic magazine; I could breastfeed. So you might want to look in to an Anti-Gyno protocol in case it turns out to be gyno.

Pretty young for all that, Bro...be careful!

Last edited:
If you're a bit fat, it can look like gyno (man boobs). When you lose weight (get below 10%), if the lumpy part stays, it's gyno ;)

However, If I were on 700Tren/700Test without and AI+Prami, I'd look like one of the women in a National Geographic magazine; I could breastfeed. So you might want to look in to an Anti-Gyno protocol in case it turns out to be gyno.

Pretty young for all that, Bro...be careful!

I dont lactate, nor did i lactate when i did 1400mg tren a / 1400mg test p for 6 weeks . Honestly I think i would know if i had gyno from using. thanks for the help guys

Last edited:
When do you plan on dieting? The reason I ask, is thats when you'll really be able to tell. I thought I might have had something kind like you described, and then when I got to sub 5% bf, it disappeared. So it was definitely fat, it hasn't came back, but Im staying around 10% now.

gyno is not always a little lump. that's usually how it starts. but i recently had my gyno removed. i didn't have a lump. i just had a shit load of breast tissue that engulfed my entire breast on each side.

I've always been under the impression that you'll feel it when you have gyno. Thought I had it once, freaked out for months when no AI or SERM proved useful. Ended up dieting for a few months and it went away, like the others said try dieting down to around 10% before you try anything drastic.

I've always been under the impression that you'll feel it when you have gyno. Thought I had it once, freaked out for months when no AI or SERM proved useful. Ended up dieting for a few months and it went away, like the others said try dieting down to around 10% before you try anything drastic.

I agree.

But personally if someone is still abit fat after taking over 1g DNP and slightly lower for extended periods and 1.4g tren and 1.4g test then they really need to take up golf or darts.

I agree.

But personally if someone is still abit fat after taking over 1g DNP and slightly lower for extended periods and 1.4g tren and 1.4g test then they really need to take up golf or darts.

I have an eating disorder.. And im improving on getting it under control.. I realize now more than ever that its all about diet, even with DNP

I have an eating disorder.. And im improving on getting it under control.. I realize now more than ever that its all about diet, even with DNP

Fair enough but people like to throw things like that to cause a pause in a way. Many have eating disorders and many are just greedy (although that is a disorder too though). Some emotionally eat etc.

I don't want to sound like a prick I am just curious... How come when you listed your diet it wasn't much just shite and a footlong subway as your dinner (I think)... it didn't look like an eating disorder just that you were lazy. Were you lying when you wrote that? Are you lying about your dosages to look extreme? Do you think taking 1.4g tren and 1.4g test is the right way to reach your goals? What are your goals? I just wonder these things cos so many bullshit on here.

One last question (sorry) but what are you doing to get it under control?

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner