over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nolvadex during cycle?

Lats. I follow JM and his work. Listened to him on PED radio as well. Searched forums all this trying to find the answer to the nolvadex question. Do you have any update?

I use nolvadex everyday when not on masteron.

I low dose test and depend on other nonaromatizing compounds to achieve my goals.

googling Nolvadex&cycle, and you won't ask there. 2 things needed , left it in PCT and use AI

I have very odd experiences with both Ai and serms. As have always shut me down completely to point I have zero libido. So I was running my pharma nova for 6 months . Taking 10mg daily. Had a g libido. Then too 10mg eod and same. Now I've been off the nova Completely for 1 month and I swear my libido is higher than its eva been. Feels like it's my 1st Cy let of test ever all ova again. My girl is loving gg it

I don't see a reason not to use it on cycle. Keeps cholesterol levels better and blocks estrogen from binding to the receptors in your tits. Aka a bit harder to develop gyno. 20mg daily for me on cycle.

Ai

I have had issues with exstamine my joints hurt feel tired never can get it right. Even at 12.5 a day still felt like crap and lowered the dose no change trying eod to see how it goes. I ran Nolvadex and always felt good n labido was awesome. With the AI it has gone down

I've never had a problem with estrogen gyno.

But I do tend to hold water very easily from aromatizing compounds.

My opinion. Nolvadex works, Exemestane works, Letro REALLY works. I would save that for the last few weeks before a show. All in all I think there all good. If your worried about the cholesterol thing use Nolvadex or Exemstane.

Having high estrogen is also anabolic but can cause acne and blood clots. There are many people who run Nolva everyday with their test blasts.

I don't think the IGF reduction is a big problem.

Having high estrogen is also anabolic but can cause acne and blood clots. There are many people who run Nolva everyday with their test blasts.

I don't think the IGF reduction is a big problem.
Please explain

Please explain

A recent study on hormone therapy supports that estrogen can directly improve muscle growth from strength training in women.

Other research on oral contraceptives has found that although most research points to neutral or negative effects, pills with 30 mcg ethinyl estradiol may actually improve muscle growth.

Estrogen's primary effects are similar in men and women, so these findings likely also apply to men. For example, a widely reported side-effect of aromatase inhibitors (drugs that lower estrogen levels) is joint pain in both men and women.

In fact, estrogen's anabolic effect is likely part of the reason why women can gain just as much muscle as men, given the same baseline muscle mass.

Women have far less testosterone than men, but they generally have much more estrogen, which compensates.

Women also tend to recover much quicker than men due to estrogen.

Estrogen aids in muscle repair.
Estrogen is anti-catabolic and prevents muscle loss.
Estrogen protects your joints, bones and tendons from injury.
Estrogen does not make you fat. On the contrary, estrogen increases your metabolism.

These aren’t a few obscure and irrelevant findings I’m dragging up to support my point. Hundreds of studies have demonstrated the anabolic effects of estrogen. Estrogen is also crucial for your health, but that’s another topic. In short, estrogen’s bad reputation is based on nothing more than the poor intuition that if testosterone is anabolic, estrogen must be catabolic.

A recent study on hormone therapy supports that estrogen can directly improve muscle growth from strength training in women.

Other research on oral contraceptives has found that although most research points to neutral or negative effects, pills with 30 mcg ethinyl estradiol may actually improve muscle growth.

Estrogen's primary effects are similar in men and women, so these findings likely also apply to men. For example, a widely reported side-effect of aromatase inhibitors (drugs that lower estrogen levels) is joint pain in both men and women.

In fact, estrogen's anabolic effect is likely part of the reason why women can gain just as much muscle as men, given the same baseline muscle mass.

Women have far less testosterone than men, but they generally have much more estrogen, which compensates.

Women also tend to recover much quicker than men due to estrogen.

Estrogen aids in muscle repair.
Estrogen is anti-catabolic and prevents muscle loss.
Estrogen protects your joints, bones and tendons from injury.
Estrogen does not make you fat. On the contrary, estrogen increases your metabolism.

These aren’t a few obscure and irrelevant findings I’m dragging up to support my point. Hundreds of studies have demonstrated the anabolic effects of estrogen. Estrogen is also crucial for your health, but that’s another topic. In short, estrogen’s bad reputation is based on nothing more than the poor intuition that if testosterone is anabolic, estrogen must be catabolic.
Wow. that’s some wild shit

gonna add some estrogen raws to my next order

Guys.. I have studied this issue until I'm nauseated and I still don't have a handle on it.. I've been laid up with a knee replacement going over every study inhibitors ECT and I'm no smarter than when I've started..

I've used pharm grade aromasin and arimidex and always had issues adjusting the dosages and getting it right., the lowest dose of arimidex made my joints ache like never before.. And since I have arthritis I eveything thing but my pecker its us even worse., aromasin worked for a bit but like every inhibitor there gets to be a buildup and then estro gets too low for me.. Then I have to make frequency adjustments ect.. So you never really know,, .

On hrt ( 140 mgs) I do not use anything anymore.. I was doing arimidex twice a week at .05 then . 025 .. But even at lower dose joints began to ache.. At first raging morning wood.. Loved that.. Then after a few weeks nothing and libido take a hit.. I'm on no inhibitor now and libido,U.S. still in the shitter but can perform if wife dances to durans durans " wild boys" .. ( don't judge me)..

So that leads me to the nolvadex question.. I don't like the idea of higher levels of estrogen floating around in my system.. But I di like the idea that it blocks estro receptors.. All estro receptors.. I have had many old timers over the years love nolva for its ability to ward off belly fat when take higher gear with conversion.. It's also much better for hdl and lipids in general.. but if one is taking 200 mgs of test.. Or 300 mgs of test nolva may be enought.. But I have to wonder when one goes into the realm of say 500 or 600 mgs or higher E2 is going to go through the roof., I don't care who Ya are.. Then how good is nolva? No bitch titties is good.. Lower ab fat is good.. But erectile dysfunction and other effects of high e2 will start to take hold..

This makes me want to chuck test altogether except for lower dosage ( 300 or under) because of the conversion issue and the ability or inability to handle it.. Sticking to oral turinabol and EQ ect may be the way I go from now on..

I like this video of dr serrono .. I think it's been posted here before .. I can't make out much of what he says..I also wish he would say is he's just referring to HRT dosages or not., kinda vague for me.. But again I miss a lot of what he says.. But he prefers nolva [ame]
Hi LATS,
I am interested in what you think about it causing blood clots?
I used nolva most of my cycles but recently stopped because i had read few places that nolva causes blood clots?
Im 44 years old and i figured i should stop using nolva.
What are you thoughts on it? Is it safe in that regard?
Thanks

Hi LATS,
I am interested in what you think about it causing blood clots?
I used nolva most of my cycles but recently stopped because i had read few places that nolva causes blood clots?
Im 44 years old and i figured i should stop using nolva.
What are you thoughts on it? Is it safe in that regard?
Thanks
And there in lies the issue.. nolva has a very long half life.. so a little bit goes a long way.. people use too much in my opinion.. the accumulative effect can be big.. so yes , tamoxifen has been linked to blood clots.. but much of it is the old adage " the poison is in the dose".. with a long half life like it has I think people are best to go with the lowest effective dose..

And there in lies the issue.. nolva has a very long half life.. so a little bit goes a long way.. people use too much in my opinion.. the accumulative effect can be big.. so yes , tamoxifen has been linked to blood clots.. but much of it is the old adage " the poison is in the dose".. with a long half life like it has I think people are best to go with the lowest effective dose..
What would you say LATS, something like 10mg day? I think u can get by on low dose especially if you start using it before, or immediately upon suspecting gyno might be an issue.

What would you say LATS, something like 10mg day? I think u can get by on low dose especially if you start using it before, or immediately upon suspecting gyno might be an issue.
Yes.. 10mgs a day.. I was even doing it 10mgs mon-fri and taking weekends off.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear