over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trouble with dehydration during workouts

JaredLinez

Registered
Newbies
Hey guys, looking to see if I could get some insight as to why I’m feeling so dehydrated despite having things mostly on point.

During my workouts I’m feeling fatigued, lackluster pumps, and even my skin and hands feel dry/dehydrated. I’ll sometimes even get dizzy. I’m not sweating either. It’s making it very hard to get my intensity up in the gym.

Current water intake is about 8L, salt is 2g or so per meal alongside condiments with electrolytes in the morning before cardio and intra workout. Probably coming out to 8+g. Bulking so carbs are plenty high.

What could I be doing wrong here?

Sodium is just one part of the equation.
Potassium Magnesium and calcium are all important as well.
If you are drinking to much water and Sodium you could b3 causing a diuretic effect and flushing out the other three causing qn deficit.
If it is a mineral/hydration issue then taking a multi mineral or even just a couple can of V8 juice could help.

BUT , it could be a hormone issue as well , if your estrogen is tanked you could experience similar things

Sodium is just one part of the equation.
Potassium Magnesium and calcium are all important as well.
If you are drinking to much water and Sodium you could b3 causing a diuretic effect and flushing out the other three causing qn deficit.
If it is a mineral/hydration issue then taking a multi mineral or even just a couple can of V8 juice could help.

BUT , it could be a hormone issue as well , if your estrogen is tanked you could experience similar things
I do take a multi mineral currently with calcium magnesium and zinc, so I don’t believe it’s that. Should I cut back on my water intake perhaps? I would imagine my potassium intake is high, as I don’t skimp on the fruits/veggies/potatoes.

It could be a bunch of different things ranging from diet to drugs meds.
What does your diet , training and recovery look like??
What all sups and drugs are on (even prescription drugs)

Diet is 400P/650C/80F

Drugs 800 test 400 mast

Prescription drugs are 40mg telmisartan, 12.5mg Jardiance (keeps bg in 80s @AllOkJumpmaster)

Training is basic brosplit, nothing fancy.

Supps are fish oil, multi mineral, vitamin c, coq10

I am a fan of high water intake, but 8 liters... that is an amount for a peak week but it should not be common.

What is your body weight and how many hours do you train? It's very hot where you live, do you have a demanding job?

All of these issues need to be taken into account, but 8 liters seems like a lot.

I am a fan of high water intake, but 8 liters... that is an amount for a peak week but it should not be common.

What is your body weight and how many hours do you train? It's very hot where you live, do you have a demanding job?

All of these issues need to be taken into account, but 8 liters seems like a lot.
I’m gonna pull back on the water as the first move I think and see if it relieves it. Not a demanding job or hot where I live tbh, I guess I was just following bro lore of 2 gallons a day.

Is your mast mast?
Yes, as far as I know.

I lowered water intake and felt much better pumps yesterday. I think I am just flushing electrolytes quite a lot with the fluid intake I was at.

Experienced less cramping as well. I’m going to also lower my intra fluid from 1.5L to just a standard shaker. I do a lot of intra carbs so it will be thick but oh well.

This was happening to me and I was getting pulled to the floor by Hams and locked up.try to stand felt like I was going to rip something. Never figured out what it was but probably my adderal

Diet is 400P/650C/80F

Drugs 800 test 400 mast

Prescription drugs are 40mg telmisartan, 12.5mg Jardiance (keeps bg in 80s @AllOkJumpmaster)

Training is basic brosplit, nothing fancy.

Supps are fish oil, multi mineral, vitamin c, coq10

Did you ever get any bloodwork after you previous threads? E2? You received a lot of good advice in those threads, but did you act on it?

How long have you been taking the Jardiance? A quick google has people dealing with similar side effects as you are reporting. There are other options to control blood glucose.

I get the joke but have to point out how much the reference bothers me because it’s missing the meth on the front of it. You don’t see little kids on ridding with missing teeth and blowing each other for it lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131