over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trouble with dehydration during workouts

I get the joke but have to point out how much the reference bothers me because it’s missing the meth on the front of it. You don’t see little kids on ridding with missing teeth and blowing each other for it lol
No but I do see and know a bunch of adults with prescriptions for that stuff that are junkies just the same. Grinding their teeth and feinding when they use up their monthly script in a week buying it illegally off the street just same as crackheads.

No but I do see and know a bunch of adults with prescriptions for that stuff that are junkies just the same. Grinding their teeth and feinding when they use up their monthly script in a week buying it illegally off the street just same as crackheads.and I’m not sorry if it bothers you. You’re a man deal with it. That shit fucks up alot of people including kids. We all have rights to our opinions.

And I wasn’t joking either. You live your life bro. I say what’s on my mind and I tell the truth.

It may not be methamphetamine but it’s still an amphetamine which is just another form of speed. People buy it from drug dealers the same as meth. And I’m positive plenty of people lost their teeth from it and sucked guys off to get. If it wasn’t dangerous you’d still be able to buy cross tops which were amphetamines too.

Hey guys, looking to see if I could get some insight as to why I’m feeling so dehydrated despite having things mostly on point.

During my workouts I’m feeling fatigued, lackluster pumps, and even my skin and hands feel dry/dehydrated. I’ll sometimes even get dizzy. I’m not sweating either. It’s making it very hard to get my intensity up in the gym.

Current water intake is about 8L, salt is 2g or so per meal alongside condiments with electrolytes in the morning before cardio and intra workout. Probably coming out to 8+g. Bulking so carbs are plenty high.

What could I be doing wrong here?

From reading your concerns, seems you have all proper eliminate to maintain hydrated, The question is are you administering any AAS or consuming any Oral AAS. Other hand you hydration is not dilating timely during your Tense training. Possible need to be adjusted and consume liquid during training. Another Trick this was giving to me by Superior Triathlon Gummy bears and other high-glycemic carbohydrates with dextrose or maltodextrin provide a quick source of sugar to help start replenishing what's been lost. Because your body is still using energy, the sugar is used immediately and doesn't get stored as fat. Hope this trick may help.

So pumps are MUCH better with lower water. I lowered it a lot initially, maybe 4L. Felt much more energy and better contractions/pumps. Only problem is I am holding a bit water water retention, but just going to be consistent and hope it sorts out.

Diet is 400P/650C/80F

Drugs 800 test 400 mast

Prescription drugs are 40mg telmisartan, 12.5mg Jardiance (keeps bg in 80s @AllOkJumpmaster)

Training is basic brosplit, nothing fancy.

Supps are fish oil, multi mineral, vitamin c, coq10

Try to eat more sodium, Jardiance makes you drop sodium so bad. During summer when i tried it, first thin am i was waking all time completely dehydrated.

Try to eat more sodium, Jardiance makes you drop sodium so bad. During summer when i tried it, first thin am i was waking all time completely dehydrated.
So does telmisartan and masteron doesn't help either. Every time I run masteron I get the same effect as the guy with moving chest fibers (alien gains). Crampy weird thing. It hurts and happens during lifts too which makes you prone to injuries.

And I wasn’t joking either. You live your life bro. I say what’s on my mind and I tell the truth.
I’m actually not personally offended by it. It’s was a more like reminds me thing of thing, and at least you have opinion understanding the major points. The every day people I’m speaking of don’t, but non issue, just reminded me of some else.

It may not be methamphetamine but it’s still an amphetamine which is just another form of speed. People buy it from drug dealers the same as meth. And I’m positive plenty of people lost their teeth from it and sucked guys off to get. If it wasn’t dangerous you’d still be able to buy cross tops which were amphetamines too.
One can still get meth is prescribed orally. Which shows all thou you think the effects are similar and may or may not be right, it’s different drug.

So does telmisartan and masteron doesn't help either. Every time I run masteron I get the same effect as the guy with moving chest fibers (alien gains). Crampy weird thing. It hurts and happens during lifts too which makes you prone to injuries.
That aliens gains dude died recently. Didnt he develop a brain anuerisym or somethint

So pumps are MUCH better with lower water. I lowered it a lot initially, maybe 4L. Felt much more energy and better contractions/pumps. Only problem is I am holding a bit water water retention, but just going to be consistent and hope it sorts out.

Anyone ever use the Gycerol load. I Took 100 grams of glycerol with 2L weater starting 2 hours before. Iq weighed in 8 heavier than I had expected Friends were like, now you're getting back the look"

Negatives: disgustingly sweet, drinking like that
often can be very hard.

So I also blended in aminos, citrulline, argining, vtargo, salt about 2 grams in the whole bottle. EEAs.

I ate efphedrine for like 150mg straight for many years. Thousands, thoughsands of bottles bought over the years.

Their explanation for the ban was mainly because of the illicit cooking to meth.

It would be still nice to have, great drug, not TOO good which is bad for training and anywhere else.

I ate efphedrine for like 150mg straight for many years. Thousands, thoughsands of bottles bought over the years.

Their explanation for the ban was mainly because of the illicit cooking to meth.

It would be still nice to have, great drug, not TOO good which is bad for training and anywhere

It would be still nice to have, great drug, not TOO good which is bad for training and anywhere else.
You can still get ephedrine bud. It’s not hydrochloride but it’s still ephedrine sold in bronchaid pills and they took the nasty guifenasin out of it so it’s just straight ephedrine sulphate 25 mg. You can buy 2 boxes at a time from Amy pharmacy behind the counter.

You can say whatever you want. It’s still just another firm of speed lol
Again I’m not defending it, it’s bad, but eq and dbol are separate by methylation and and ester I believe so specifics are important. Imagine this form acted misleading like non stop use of the worst was the same as the TRT. Specifics are important. Again their lack to explain the difference and act like their are doing their medical duty on tv is funny and frustrating to me, but not offensive. Simply sharing a funny pet peeve about doctors on Tv. Your personal feeling on the matter never was part of my remark . I don’t mind it however

Anyone ever use the Gycerol load. I Took 100 grams of glycerol with 2L weater starting 2 hours before. Iq weighed in 8 heavier than I had expected Friends were like, now you're getting back the look"

Negatives: disgustingly sweet, drinking like that
often can be very hard.

So I also blended in aminos, citrulline, argining, vtargo, salt about 2 grams in the whole bottle. EEAs.

It’s discussed by Luki here in this thread.

I guess all dht derivatives are one steroid from now on. Test or it’s derivates, “it’s all juice” “tell yourself whatever you want”

Again I’m not defending it, it’s bad, but eq and dbol are separate by methylation and and ester I believe so specifics are important. Imagine this form acted misleading like non stop use of the worst was the same as the TRT. Specifics are important. Again their lack to explain the difference and act like their are doing their medical duty on tv is funny and frustrating to me, but not offensive. Simply sharing a funny pet peeve about doctors on Tv. Your personal feeling on the matter never was part of my remark . I don’t mind it however
You’re comparing anabolic steroids to speed. Lol conversation is over guy. In my opinion adderol has no real medical purpose. Grown ass men just need to pay attention. It’s pRt of being disciplined. I don’t believe in adhd either. It’s a cop out as far as I’m concerned. A doctor tried to tell me my son had that bullshit and suggested adderol. I laughed at him. My boy just needed to apply himself. With a little hard love I persuaded him to do so and the problem was solved. His grades immediately went up and so did his focus.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131