over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Non stimulant pre workout??

Gorilla mode nitric best non stim pre I’ve used. There’s no comparison. Shits max dosed with everything you’d want.

CEL Super Swole is the best non-stim I have used/sold. It does have artificial sweeteners though.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 20
L-Citrulline 6g
Glycerol Powder (std to 65% Glycerol)(GlycerPump) 2g
VitaSport Cherry Tart Cherry Extract 500mg
VASO6 (Green Tea Extract )(leaf) 300mg
Pine Bark (Pinus Pinaster) extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) 200mg
S7 (Green Coffee Bean Extract, Green Tea Extract, Turmeric Extract, Tart Cherry, Blueberry, Broccoli, Kale) 100mg
AstraGin Proprietary Blend (Astragalus Membranaceus Extract (root), Panax notoginseng Extract (root) 50mg
KannaEase (as Sceletium Tortuosum Standarized for Alkaloids (Total Alkaloids > .5%) & .2% Mesembrine) 25mg

Other Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Red Beet Root (color), Acesulfame Potassium.

Nutrabio makes a stim free that is also damn good:

1596815551860.png

I've heard of people using strains of kratom. I'm a recovering addict so its out of the question for me so i do not speak from experience.
One teaspoon of Maeng da and 2500mgs of ALCAR gives you a good boost without the jitters, focus and feeling of wanting to get shit done, that's what kratom does at conservative amounts, plus the pain killing properties, do your research man!

Get off the stims and stay off of them permanently. They can give great workouts for a period of time, but they aren't good for building, or even maintaining, muscle. Drink some sugars before and during your workout. That's all you really need.

They can give great workouts for a period of time, but they aren't good for building, or even maintaining, muscle
Can you elaborate? I don't see them as muscle builders, but more as a way to make training more fun. Do you think they are detrimental to muscle growth?

CEL Super Swole is the best non-stim I have used/sold. It does have artificial sweeteners though.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 20
L-Citrulline 6g
Glycerol Powder (std to 65% Glycerol)(GlycerPump) 2g
VitaSport Cherry Tart Cherry Extract 500mg
VASO6 (Green Tea Extract )(leaf) 300mg
Pine Bark (Pinus Pinaster) extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) 200mg
S7 (Green Coffee Bean Extract, Green Tea Extract, Turmeric Extract, Tart Cherry, Blueberry, Broccoli, Kale) 100mg
AstraGin Proprietary Blend (Astragalus Membranaceus Extract (root), Panax notoginseng Extract (root) 50mg
KannaEase (as Sceletium Tortuosum Standarized for Alkaloids (Total Alkaloids > .5%) & .2% Mesembrine) 25mg

Other Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Red Beet Root (color), Acesulfame Potassium.

That looks like a really nice formula. Do you feel the mood and focus enhancing benefits of kanna from such a low dose?

Can you elaborate? I don't see them as muscle builders, but more as a way to make training more fun. Do you think they are detrimental to muscle growth?
I think regular use of high amounts of stims can potentially be detrimental to growth, yes. Decreases recovery through increase CNS tax, increases in cortisol which could lead to catabolism, increases in metabolism which takes away from fuel for growth, etc.

i personally think its weird anyone does pre workout stimulant supps.
i just dont get it.
i have never used one and have never seen a need to. i like to workout lol. i like to lift hard and intense.
dont need a f!@#$ing drink or pill to make me want to lol. weird as f to me.
slin pre workout of course lol besides that meh
-F2S

i just dont get it.
i have never used one and have never seen a need to. i like to workout lol. i like to lift hard and intense.
-F2S

I don't use them like I used to but it was never a motivation issue. That is like saying why do people have a cocktail at a party can't they just get together and have a conversation with out the drink?

I agree some take the whole thing to an extreme and now are dependent on them but nothing wrong with enhancing an already productive training session.

If I don't feel like working out, which happens more now than it did when I was young, there is no drink in the world that is going to change that for me. All a stim bomb would do at that point is make me awake and lazy lol.

If a pwo isn't a stimulant then what could it possibly be? What is the purpose of this "pwo" then? You want a depressant?
Okay, I get it, some want a slight boost without getting too cracked out. Maybe some noopept or phenylpiracetam or sulbutiamine might work well in that case.

Some recommended T susp. I agree that it's great but the whole purpose of T susp, and why it works pre-workout, is that it acts as a nervous system stimulant even if it's not a stimulant per se.

i just dont get it.
-F2S

Stims preworkout make perfect sense, even if we don't "need" it. All the supplement companies are basically built around a single ingredient if you think about it: caffeine. All the other stuff in these PWOs is just fluff. It used to be ephedra that was the hook and which sustained the big supplement companies.

Like another member mentioned: The hands-down best pre-workout supplement is cannabis. So convenient now with vape pens. It's a no-brainer.

For people with drug tested jobs, cannabis is just not an option. I would have to find the container but I had a non stim pre-workout from Matt Porter (RIP)
that was an excellent product.

I’ve never been into the whole pre-workout thing myself. Smoking weed is actually good as a pre-workout.

You can look into Fouad's new supplement line. I'm using his Hosstility Preworkout and it's great. Awesome focus.

He has a non stimulant version called Bloodshot, which he explains in the video below:

You can order the products from https://hosstile.com/

(I don't get any benefit from recommending this, just really think his product is very good. Expensive, but worth the money)

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear