advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Northface3111. Powerlifting offseason, big numbers coming in 2017. (Solberg lab) LOG.

Great log! keep it. You start to feel any changes? strength? quick recovery?

Absolutely, the strength and recomp was the biggest change. I've become a lot more dry looking. I started at 229 then dropped to 223 and back holding at 227. Holding very little water. Very apparent in my chest. I have starting looking a lot like I do on a tren cycle. Aggression is definitely up. I have to keep myself in check went I leave to gym and go to work. This superdrol is like no other oral I've used and I've used "superdrol" before and never had these results. Especially on this dose! The first week or more I could only do 5mg twice a day and then finally 10mg twice a day. Great oral for a bulk and cut/recomp cycle. A small dose goes a very long way.

You can also try the reverse band pulls. Use alot of bands. Hook them 5'6" up on the rack. So it's really light at the bottom but get heavy fast. This will keep you in your actual deadlift position. I know when I rack pull I'm in some other un natural pulling position that is far from my real deadlift. That's why the rack pull usually doesn't translate well into my deads.

U are absolutely right about the unnatural position. I do hate that about rack pulls. The only issue I'm worried about with the rev hands is that I'll have too much weight at the top. I might try that on Sunday. I know my problem when I do rev bands is I alway want to load up crazy weight and go balls out. I just need to stick to the plan and keep the weight more conservative. Thanks for the idea bro.

On the last few day of superdrol and that sad to have to say, but the deca should be kicking in very soon. Still doing 450mg of Solberg deca and 800mg eq. Next month I might up the deca to 600 and eq 1000 we'll see. Mon I trained bench at a new gym that just opened. Bench felt the strongest it ever has. I should have pushed it more but I didn't trust my spotter.

Bench 3x3 275 prob had 5 on the last set but I saved it
Paused bench 3x5 225
Db flat bench 4x15 45 50 50 50
Banded low row 4x12
Pull ups 40 reps
Side laterals 4x15
Dead stop DB rolling tris 4x12
Hammer curls 3x15

Today was squat day and squats went great everything moved great but my lower back start tight up on my so I switched up my accessory work and actually did so abs for the first time in a while

Squats 3x3 380
Close stance V-Squat 4x10 deep and with a pause
Leg press 4x20
KB swings 100 reps 40lbs
Standing banded abs
Dead bugs

U are absolutely right about the unnatural position. I do hate that about rack pulls. The only issue I'm worried about with the rev hands is that I'll have too much weight at the top. I might try that on Sunday. I know my problem when I do rev bands is I alway want to load up crazy weight and go balls out. I just need to stick to the plan and keep the weight more conservative. Thanks for the idea bro.

Yeah might get away with sumos off a lower rack pin. Don't do and exaggerated glute flex at your lockout. Not a rock back but focus on flexing your glutes as hard as you can and hold for 2 or 3 seconds like that. Use a 10+ rep scheme to keep yourself out of heavier weights. So more like hypertrophy to build up the muscle and get the mental turning on of the glutes so they don't stay idle when you lift. Trying to build the glute felt as a habit

Yeah might get away with sumos off a lower rack pin. Don't do and exaggerated glute flex at your lockout. Not a rock back but focus on flexing your glutes as hard as you can and hold for 2 or 3 seconds like that. Use a 10+ rep scheme to keep yourself out of heavier weights. So more like hypertrophy to build up the muscle and get the mental turning on of the glutes so they don't stay idle when you lift. Trying to build the glute felt as a habit

That's exactlywhat I had in mind. Really focusing on the squeeze and building the muscle like a bodybuilder. I need to do more sumo bc I'm terrible at them and I feel like it's a lot more glutes compared to conventional, at less for me it is.

I had to go out of town over the weekend so no training. I used it like a mini deload. That was the last week of my 5 week wave. Back in the gym today for bench. Today was my last day of superdrol and all I can say is that superdrol is crazy! Start with 5mg twice a day a work your way up!. Strength has felt amazing. Before when I used superdrol I don't remember getting this hard and lean. Reminds me how I look and feel on tren e, but without the sides. Bench today felt like absolute nothin today. I'm also really liking the Sus 325 from Solberg too. Must be the test ace in the blend, but Libido has been crazy the last few day since I started this blend. And same as all the other oils from Viking super smooth.

Bench 3x10 230
Pause bench 3x3 245
Flat DB 4x15 55
BO Rows 4x12
Underhand pat pulls 4x12
Bradford press 4x10 these were new to me so thought I would give them a shot
Rev flys 3x12
Tri press down 100 reps
SS
Cable curls 100 reps

Last edited:

Forum statistics