advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Northface3111. Powerlifting offseason, big numbers coming in 2017. (Solberg lab) LOG.

Deadlifts today. I tried to keep it a fairly easy day since I have to squat on monday.

Deadlifts worked up to 425x2 then drop the weight for speed pulls
Speed pulls 8x3 335 90 sec of rest
Dimel deadlifts 3x15 135
Seated leg curls 3x15
One leg DL 3x12 each leg 15lb kb

Deadlifts today. I tried to keep it a fairly easy day since I have to squat on monday.

Deadlifts worked up to 425x2 then drop the weight for speed pulls
Speed pulls 8x3 335 90 sec of rest
Dimel deadlifts 3x15 135
Seated leg curls 3x15
One leg DL 3x12 each leg 15lb kb
Nice workout even if you did take it easy.

Nice workout even if you did take it easy.

Thanks bro. I'm thinking I want to pick a meet to do at the in of the cycle, so I'm thinking around May. And I'll prob only great to do one meet this year since I'm getting married in sept. So training smart and staying health will be the key.

Thanks bro. I'm thinking I want to pick a meet to do at the in of the cycle, so I'm thinking around May. And I'll prob only great to do one meet this year since I'm getting married in sept. So training smart and staying health will be the key.

Yeah I'm looking for one to hit around the end of my cycle too. Just don't want to travel real far to hit it.

Same hear. Any fed in particular you thinking about doing?

Not sure right now. My gym hosts meets all the time but they are drug free feds and I obviously don't fit that bill at all. I know souther had some meets withing a few hours drive. Or maybe I'll swing over into Ohio for something.

Not sure right now. My gym hosts meets all the time but they are drug free feds and I obviously don't fit that bill at all. I know souther had some meets withing a few hours drive. Or maybe I'll swing over into Ohio for something.

I thinking about RPS or SPF prob is Tenn or NC or surrounding states

I took mon off. I was suppose to squat but my hamstrings were sore as hell from sat and my IT band wasn't feeling so hot. This is prob my 4th or 5th day at 20 mg of superdrol I'm starting to feel a lot more tight. Weight is back up 4lbs and pumps are crazy in the gym. This week I will been upping and switching my test to Solberg Sus 325 and adding Solberg deca
Sus 325 650mg
Eq 800mg
Deca 450mg
Superdrol 20mg

This will be my first time with this Sus blend and the first time in a few years I've used deca so my pretty pumped

I have to say the Solberg oils are super thin and smooth. No pip 24 hours later. Draw with a 20g I have the be careful not to draw way too much. I flows very quickly. Wed was squat day and all the weight seem to be moving fast.

Squats lot up warm up sets
3x6 350
Pause sq 3x3 290
Single leg sq 4x20
Banded pull throughs 4x15
Leg ex 3x12 3 sec up, 3 sec hold at top, 3 sec down

Quads and glutes today feel like they got some quality work in

Last edited:
I have to say the Solberg oils are super thin and smooth. No pip 24 hours later. Draw with a 20g I have the be careful not to draw way too much. I flows very quickly. Wed was squat day and all the weight seem to be moving fast.

Squats lot up warm up sets
3x6 350
Pause sq 3x3 290
Single leg sq 4x20
Banded pull throughs 4x15
Leg ex 3x12 3 sec up, 3 sec hold at top, 3 sec down

Quads and glutes today feel like they got some quality work in
Are your single leg squats pistol squat style or are they the Bulgarian split squat where you have a leg proper behind you on a bench?

Bench day today. No pip from new Solberg Lab oils.

Bench 3x6 250
Pause bench 3x1 270
DB flat bench 3x12 70
Banded hammer high row 4x12
Low cable row 4x12
Side rises 4x12
Tri press downs 4x12

Sat was deadlift day. Wasn't the best day. I've been battle a weakness/injury/I don't know what the fuck in my left glute, which started to act up which really fucks up my lockout That is way I do a lot a glute work to build them up.

Deadlifts worked up to 475x2 then dropped the weight for speed pull
Speed pulls 4x3 355 90sec of rest (was suppose to do 6 set but glutes straight to give me a lot of trouble so I shut it down)
One leg leg press 3x15 light
Goblet squat 4x15
Face pulls 100 reps
Leg curls 4x12

Yesterday I was still feeling pretty shitty from my deadlift training last week and I decided to bench instead or squat. My glute is still feel sketchy, so I wanted more rest. I decided I wanted to take it up a notch, so along with my 10 mg of superdrol pwo I pinned 25mg of Vikings injectable drol and holy shit! I forgot how much I love stuff. Workouts and aggression are amazing.

Bench 4x4 265
Pause bench 3x2 250
Flat DB bench 4x12 65 70 75 70
T bar row 4x12
High incline DB row 4x12
SS
RDF partials 4x12
Dips 4x10

Great training session. The superdrol is really starting to show its effects. I'm starting to look very dry and hard. Almost like when I'm on tren or having to run heavy AIs like letro. I am wanting to sleep a lot more, but that could be cause school is back in and I'm up to 2 or 3am studying each night. Bp is back to normal. I think I just had to get use to this superdrol. It's the real deal!

Yesterday I was still feeling pretty shitty from my deadlift training last week and I decided to bench instead or squat. My glute is still feel sketchy, so I wanted more rest. I decided I wanted to take it up a notch, so along with my 10 mg of superdrol pwo I pinned 25mg of Vikings injectable drol and holy shit! I forgot how much I love stuff. Workouts and aggression are amazing.

Bench 4x4 265
Pause bench 3x2 250
Flat DB bench 4x12 65 70 75 70
T bar row 4x12
High incline DB row 4x12
SS
RDF partials 4x12
Dips 4x10

Great training session. The superdrol is really starting to show its effects. I'm starting to look very dry and hard. Almost like when I'm on tren or having to run heavy AIs like letro. I am wanting to sleep a lot more, but that could be cause school is back in and I'm up to 2 or 3am studying each night. Bp is back to normal. I think I just had to get use to this superdrol. It's the real deal!
I think you're right, you just have to adjust to the sides you feel and it's smooth from there with the Superdrol. Now I'm just getting good pumps and strength without the bp issues or even the back pumps.

Good Bench workout!

Sponsored by Ukgear (www.ukanabol.cc)"

I think you're right, you just have to adjust to the sides you feel and it's smooth from there with the Superdrol. Now I'm just getting good pumps and strength without the bp issues or even the back pumps.

Good Bench workout!

Sponsored by Ukgear (www.ukanabol.cc)"

Same here, this superdrol was a different kind of animal in the beginning

Thanks brother

Yesterday was squat day and still not feeling 100% with my glute and IT band, so training felt a little heavier than it should have

Squat worked up to 4x4 370
Pause squat 3x3 310
Walking lunges 3x15
Rev hypers 4x20
Rev sled drags

So I've been listening to a lot of Westside Barbell podcast lately and i heard something the other day when Louis Simmons was talking a lot about muscular imbalances and I think is one of the main reason my glute stays jacked up all the time. Squatting doesn't bother if much. It's just mainly when I deadlift raw. In gear pulling singles, not much or and issue, but I have to train raw to get stronger in gear. So I'm gonna try something different and see how this helps. I won't be doing any deadlifts from the floor anymore. Only rack pulls and block pulls. This will cut out all quads and I will be pulling with all hams and glutes to lock out. These I suck at anyway. Weights will be very moderate so that I can truly focus on engaging the right muscles and strengthening my glutes. This was my training from Sunday.

Rack pulls at the knee 6x6 315 (easy weight really focusing on the hip drive)
Band good mornings 4x15 monster minis (bands pulling forward) maybe my new favorite movements, really loads the hams and glutes
Lilly shrugs 4x12 50s (DB stiff leg to a shrug)
Close stance globet squat 4x25

Last edited:
So I've been listening to a lot of Westside Barbell podcast lately and i heard something the other day when Louis Simmons was talking a lot about muscular imbalances and I think is one of the main reason my glute stays jacked up all the time. Squatting doesn't bother if much. It's just mainly when I deadlift raw. In gear pulling singles, not much or and issue, but I have to train raw to get stronger in gear. So I'm gonna try something different and see how this helps. I won't be doing any deadlifts from the floor anymore. Only rack pulls and block pulls. This will cut out all quads and I will be pulling with all hams and glutes to lock out. These I suck at anyway. Weights will be very moderate so that I can truly focus on engaging the right muscles and strengthening my glutes. This was my training from Sunday.

Rack pulls at the knee 6x6 315 (easy weight really focusing on the hip drive)
Band good mornings 4x15 monster minis (bands pulling forward) maybe my new favorite movements, really loads the hams and glutes
Lilly shrugs 4x12 50s (DB stiff leg to a shrug)
Close stance globet squat 4x25

You can also try the reverse band pulls. Use alot of bands. Hook them 5'6" up on the rack. So it's really light at the bottom but get heavy fast. This will keep you in your actual deadlift position. I know when I rack pull I'm in some other un natural pulling position that is far from my real deadlift. That's why the rack pull usually doesn't translate well into my deads.

Great log! keep it. You start to feel any changes? strength? quick recovery?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws